User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 27 Jul 2003, 08:08   #1
Dreadnought

Why GD is so boring

its full of the same **** day after day, jesus think of something decent to post instead of "random film title" "random thing i did today" "random piece of software"

Its so dull and old.
Unread 27 Jul 2003, 08:16   #2
Amonn
[VtS]

Amonn is an unknown quantity at this point
Don't forget the good old, "why america sucks" standby. It's worth a few laughs now and again.

[11:14] <Amonn> I havent picked any up in like 4 days :P
[11:15] <PiaZava> I havent done it for aaaaaaages, hehe
[11:15] <PiaZava> picked up roids, that is, lol
Amonn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2003, 08:26   #3
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Why GD is so boring

Quote:
Originally posted by Dreadnought
its full of the same **** day after day, jesus think of something decent to post instead of "random film title" "random thing i did today" "random piece of software"

Its so dull and old.
lets go back to the OLD DAYS where we didnt have BNN S
Unread 27 Jul 2003, 13:28   #4
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Ironic threads ahoy.
Unread 27 Jul 2003, 13:37   #5
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point
because it's full of this kind of thread.
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2003, 13:53   #6
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally posted by inf
because it's full of this kind of thread.
:ninjaa: not me
Unread 27 Jul 2003, 13:59   #7
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
LORD POLONIUS: What do you read, my lord?
HAMLET: Words, words, words.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Jul 2003, 14:20   #8
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Why GD is so boring

Quote:
Originally posted by Dreadnought

Its so dull and old.
**** YOU LDK CHEAT
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote