User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 14 Jul 2003, 14:51   #1
plasmas_arms
Banned

plasmas_arms is an unknown quantity at this point
You know its a roasting hot day in Glasgow when

The only thing holding up your baggies/combats is the sweat on your arse........

Oh well at least I have yet to burst into flame from daylight exposure.
plasmas_arms is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 14:54   #2
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Fat men wearing no tops all the fking time in glasgow
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 15:01   #3
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Always posted by deffeh

I hate this ****ing city

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 15:08   #4
plasmas_arms
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Pyr0 MK III
There is worse........the fat women in uber tight, itty bitty tops with flesh just sort of 'spurting' out wherever it can get free, like when you crush play doh in your fist and it squirts out between your fingers.

Do we still have the draconian 'no alchohol consumption' in public laws in force?

Because I could fcking murder a beer right now.
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 15:13   #5
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
I went into London and saw loads of fat old men with no tops.

I won't be going back there in a hurry.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 15:13   #6
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by plasmas_arms
Do we still have the draconian 'no alchohol consumption' in public laws in force?
yes
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 15:19   #7
plasmas_arms
Banned

Quote:
yes
Well **** me gently with a combine harvester, that sucks.

That forces me to drink beer in my house and hang out the window to enjoy the sun....this is what I consider to be one of the 'Pillars of Scumminess' ......decisions decisions.....
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 15:19   #8
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
What in sweet **** possesses FAT PEOPLE when it's hot?

NO-ONE WANTS TO SEE YOU FLAUNT YOUR OBESE BODY YOU FAT **** DROP THAT BIG MAC JESUS CHRIST ON A STICK.
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 15:28   #9
plasmas_arms
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by menth0l
What in sweet **** possesses FAT PEOPLE when it's hot?
I do not know but I am glad it does not make them get naked and masturbate with a crucifix in the middle of the street.

It can always get worse.
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 16:53   #10
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally posted by plasmas_arms
Well **** me gently with a combine harvester, that sucks.

That forces me to drink beer in my house and hang out the window to enjoy the sun....this is what I consider to be one of the 'Pillars of Scumminess' ......decisions decisions.....
1) decant it into opaque bottle (like the silver diet coke ones)
2) drink it where the cops dont go
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 17:09   #11
the dying puppy
Banned

the dying puppy is an unknown quantity at this point
I thought there is no "fat people" in Scotland
the dying puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 17:58   #12
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend
But the sun means scantally clad women.
There was this woman sitting next to me on the tube today. momma!

Thank god for the fact the in tunnels the window opposit acts as a mirror. It was a good journey home.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 23:18   #13
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:

The night of the Scotland v Germany match I was out in Glasgow. I was in a pub called the Iron Horse which seemed to be having some sort of west of Scotland 'tartan army' meet up. Picture it. A whole room full of fat, sunburned men, all wearing kilts, all with their tops off. And to make matters worse they were all jumping up and down like idiots to Proclaimers songs. :eek:

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jul 2003, 23:32   #14
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
just go to a pub with a beer garden
Unread 15 Jul 2003, 01:10   #15
Hunter RAF

Hunter RAF is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by roadrunner_0

or stop being a fag and drink beer where the **** you want to?

****ing law abiding hippies
Unread 15 Jul 2003, 09:03   #16
Little Timmy
Winker

Little Timmy will become famous soon enoughLittle Timmy will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by roadrunner_0
Glasgow is one of the places in the UK that have very few beer gardens in the city. BEsides it would be a waste of space as it only normally has a summer for 1 or possibly 2 weeks in May of decent weather. The current weather is freak weather.

Yeah so what Im an Original Pr0nstar

some of us have serious jobs

Last edited by Little Timmy; 15 Jul 2003 at 09:10.
Little Timmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jul 2003, 11:28   #17
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
they are all expensive too. there is a good un (so im told) just shy of glasgow uni though

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote