User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 29 Jan 2005, 06:10   #1
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
fat disease?

right. i just wanted to have a quick little rant and made sure that everyone is aware that having a disease is NOT a valid excuse to being fat.
while a disease 'may' make you predisposed to coming fat (i used a big word and may not have used it correctly.. ) i do not believe that a disease would be the reason you are fat.

i'm fat cause i'm lazy. that's my excuse and will always be. if i had a 'fat disease' i would be moving a lot more to avoid getting fat.

this rant is c/o my assistant manager who yesterday said she can't lose weight because she has a disease. and because she's my boss i couldn't scream BULLSHIT and point out that perhaps drinking coke all day long, eating mcdonalds for breakfast and lunch, and snacking on chocolate bars all day MIGHT HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT.

anyway. what do you think of people who use the disease excuse?