User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 28 Mar 2005, 21:50   #1
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Dark-Strider is on a distinguished road
Bargain Of The Week

I picked up series one of Peep Show in WHSmiths for £7.49p \o/

By far my favourite comedy series at the moment. Although sometimes I feel im too much like Mark. :/

Roll on Series 3.

Jez: "Please don't do this, Jeff's my mate, we've got a bond"
Mark: "Oh right. So who's your real best mate Jeremy? Me or Jeff?"
Jez: "You don't have to ask that Mark, that's obvious" (thinking)"heh, didn't ACTUALLY have to say. Don't even have to decide in my own head if I don't want to. No. I don't think I'm going to. My brain can't make me. So there!"

Johnson: "Mark, if we're going to do this then it's just you and me...no stress-buster mini-breaks, no women. just us, a pile of chinese food and a couple of **** off spreadsheets."

Mark: "So my new idea is urine. Loads and loads of URINE. Flooding your drawers. What do you think about that?"
Unread 28 Mar 2005, 22:06   #2
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of
Re: Bargain Of The Week

yeah its great. d/l series 2 off bit torrent, will get it on dvd as soon as it comes out. dont bother with the commentary on series 1, ****ing awful.