User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 20 Jul 2004, 13:09   #1
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Fetishes

Ok I was at this girl's house last night after she invited me to watch Looney Tunes Back in Action. Now she's really fit and got a cute accent (kiwi) but for a lot of the times, I knew I'd probably won't have a chance to do some extra-curriculum stuff with her.

It was only when we started to talk about the film The Hole and how I went on about Kiera Knightley's small tits that it went on about fetish and the like only because Kiera and Thora were wearing school uniform. She said that someone told her that she'd look cute if she was in a school uniform. So I told her to get her kit (she still had school stuff for SchoolDisco) on and surprisingly she looked amazingly hot.

I generally don't have a thing for school girls (no thanks) but I never thought school uniform outfits is a turn-on.

Oh we didn't end up shagging. Just 'messin' around with each other.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2004, 13:14   #2
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fetishes

What 'messin' with each mean? I'm a bit old to know the meaning.

Is it like sticking someone's finger in their ear messing around or sticking your finger in any hole messing around?

Uniforms are good. PVC is too. And white gloves.

i'll say no more
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2004, 13:14   #3
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I would have thought the "School Girl" fantasy was so mainstream so as not to be a fetish.

[/2cents]
Unread 20 Jul 2004, 13:53   #4
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

A fetish is defined as "Something, such as a material object or a nonsexual part of the body, that arouses sexual desire and becomes necessary for sexual gratification"

So technically, if you can get it on without this thing you find attractive, then it's not really a fetish, just a...erm....preference.

Hehe. Personally I love proper toned mid-drifts on girls but it's hardly a fetish as it's not a prerequiste for me to be aroused.

Now if were talking about bolier suits and hard hats...
Unread 20 Jul 2004, 14:03   #5
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

picsplzta

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2004, 14:13   #6
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

every wednesday night there is a school disco themed night in Sheffield.
Used to be in a club called Bed (which had a night called Layed, oh the hilarity) now it's in Corporation, which is a strange venue for it...

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2004, 14:17   #7
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

ive got several fetishes, id like more though...
Unread 20 Jul 2004, 14:40   #8
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Pain. (not my own)

And school girl outfits obviously but as Dace says it's pretty ubiquitous at the mo. In fact, anyone who is not turned on by it is probably either into men or grannys.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2004, 14:46   #9
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

If I remember correctly, fetish is a more general term rather than its more specific sexual context here. You can have a fetish for something or object, that you ascribe more "power" to, or importance to than it really has. For example; in sub-Sahara Africa, practitioners of witchcraft and magic are termed as "Fetishers"; the use of amulates etc... for magical purposes.

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2004, 15:05   #10
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I doubt we're refering to the general type of fetish here, I mean, unless those witchdoctors dress up as schoolgirls while doing their medicine dance then it's something quite different.
Unread 20 Jul 2004, 15:08   #11
rageybabey
Shenanigans

rageybabey will become famous soon enoughrageybabey will become famous soon enough

Although I was a school girl last year for Halloween I'm looking into

http://www.buycostumes.com/ProductDe...ltsexycostumes

for this coming year...
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
lolly roffle
rageybabey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2004, 15:10   #12
rageybabey
Shenanigans

rageybabey will become famous soon enoughrageybabey will become famous soon enough

http://www.buycostumes.com/ProductDe...ltsexycostumes

for next year.
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
lolly roffle
Unread 20 Jul 2004, 15:15   #13
LISELOTTE
sucking young blood

LISELOTTE is an unknown quantity at this point

right now i have this thing for well dressed, semi skinny, ****ed up hair, glasses, young frustrated teacher look...
Unread 20 Jul 2004, 15:17   #14
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Legs in general. School discos are actually worth the price of the invention of school.
Unread 20 Jul 2004, 15:17   #15
rageybabey
Shenanigans

I don't know if it's a fetish but I have a big thing for hair - spiked and all messy...woohoo - it's not necessary for me to get off or "aroused" but it really drives me nuts.
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
lolly roffle
Unread 20 Jul 2004, 15:24   #16
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Quote:
Originally Posted by rageybabey
I don't know if it's a fetish but I have a big thing for hair - spiked and all messy...woohoo - it's not necessary for me to get off or "aroused" but it really drives me nuts.
/me Shows Ragey his hair

Show me your belly!

It's like a fetish exchange & mart!
Unread 20 Jul 2004, 15:26   #17
rageybabey
Shenanigans

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
/me Shows Ragey his hair

Show me your belly!

It's like a fetish exchange & mart!
haha you have a pregnant belly fetish? NAUGHTY!!!
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
lolly roffle
Unread 20 Jul 2004, 15:35   #18
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

I is always n0rty!

p.s. are you pregnant then?
Unread 20 Jul 2004, 15:35   #19
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

a chick at the bar the other night, i think she had elf ears. shoulder length hair generally covered everything up but her face, but i'm pretty sure.

and i was so attracted.

but i guess it's not technically a fetish cuz i can still get it on with human-ear chicks (i just imagine they have better ears)
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2004, 15:38   #20
rageybabey
Shenanigans

Quote:
I is always n0rty!

p.s. are you pregnant then?
I am indeed.
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
lolly roffle
Unread 20 Jul 2004, 15:38   #21
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

well, ive got a lot of fetishes, it doesnt mean i cant enjoy 'vanilla' stuff.

so in conclusion, you have an elf fetish.
Unread 20 Jul 2004, 15:42   #22
rageybabey
Shenanigans

As far as girls go it's still a hair thing for me. Long long straight hair that looks really healthy and/or really thin girls with short haircuts that are kind of spikey and messy also.
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
lolly roffle
Unread 20 Jul 2004, 15:50   #23
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

I like pubic hair, well cut ofcourse, but without is quite a turn off
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2004, 15:56   #24
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Quote:
haha you have a pregnant belly fetish? NAUGHTY!!!

Congrats Ragey

Actually yeah I do find pregnant belly's attractive

Gotta love em.
Unread 20 Jul 2004, 16:06   #25
rageybabey
Shenanigans

Quote:
Congrats Ragey

Actually yeah I do find pregnant belly's attractive

Gotta love em.
You can have mine when I'm done with it (the belly) haha... I can't even roll over in bed and I'm always bumping into things. It's not fun. Only one more month and it'll shrink back to about how it was 3 or 4 months ago. Yay.
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
lolly roffle
Unread 20 Jul 2004, 16:17   #26
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Quote:
You can have mine when I'm done with it (the belly) haha... I can't even roll over in bed and I'm always bumping into things.
So they baby will come out and slap you for bumping it into every table, lamp and kitchen sink around?

(P.S. pm)
Unread 20 Jul 2004, 16:19   #27
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Only one more month and it'll shrink back to about how it was 3 or 4 months ago. Yay.
that's what you think! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *cough* ahem
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jul 2004, 16:35   #28
rageybabey
Shenanigans

Um. Yeah. I do.

Thanks.
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
lolly roffle
Unread 20 Jul 2004, 17:11   #29
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Exclamation Re: Fetishes

Quote:
Originally Posted by acropolis
a chick at the bar the other night, i think she had elf ears. shoulder length hair generally covered everything up but her face, but i'm pretty sure.

and i was so attracted.

but i guess it's not technically a fetish cuz i can still get it on with human-ear chicks (i just imagine they have better ears)
Are you sure they weren't Vulcan ears?
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2004, 00:44   #30
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Small, pert breasts.

Though frankly when it comes down to it, I'm not exactly 'fussy', fetish or no.
Unread 21 Jul 2004, 00:51   #31
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I agree with the toned middrift.
But also the pregnant belly.

Wierd.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2004, 00:56   #32
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

pregnant are so sexy its unreal. and those costumes...if i had the money my girlfriend would have those.

btw, try white gloves. i had a dream of white gloves and ever since women wearing white gloves has driven me mad. and girls with bed hair or after-sex hair are sexy too. after-orgasm look is another btu thats not a fetish. i also found i like feet but one hasn't touched those...yet.

stockings but i think thats everyman so its not a real fetish.

dirty knickers too!
Unread 21 Jul 2004, 00:59   #33
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

That secretary outfit is pretty hot, but also kinda pricey!!
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2004, 10:58   #34
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You can have mine when I'm done with it (the belly) haha... I can't even roll over in bed and I'm always bumping into things. It's not fun. Only one more month and it'll shrink back to about how it was 3 or 4 months ago. Yay.
I`m sure your baby/babies can hear you bumping into things; hmm, I wonder he/she must think? In my case (so I was told), I was very premature at a low birth weight (read low growth for babies=heart attack In later life). People waiting in the neonatal clinic at the time could n`t believe my mom was pregnant! Clearly she never bumped into things.

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2004, 10:59   #35
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
I agree with the toned middrift.
But also the pregnant belly.

Wierd.
My man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyirt
I`m sure your baby/babies can hear you bumping into things; hmm, I wonder he/she must think?
I bet it's "Ohhhh mum said some new words, must remember these...**** shit bastarding table who put this here ****ing thing almost ****ing killed me. First word here I come!"
Unread 22 Jul 2004, 18:17   #36
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Fetishes

I'm not telling.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2004, 18:19   #37
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
I'm not telling.
I was going to make a pun about 'vays to make you talk' and use a similarity between the name of an alcoholic beverage and 'vays', but the best I could think of was 'vine', so no pun today, mansonchops.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2004, 18:30   #38
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
I'm not telling.
I chose to interpret that as "all of them"

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneED
dirty knickers too!
:eek:
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jul 2004, 23:50   #39
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

only if there is a guaranteed 'shaved and tidied' certificate to come with that schoolgirl outfit.
Unread 22 Jul 2004, 23:59   #40
KaneED
Motherfracker

bit of hair never hurt anyone theam.

now, unwashed is a different story...
Unread 23 Jul 2004, 01:03   #41
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

i like indian chicks, and schoolgirls, and PVC. but none of that BDSM shite thanks
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2004, 01:36   #42
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

A girl who wants to be hurt.
Unread 23 Jul 2004, 01:37   #43
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

all the best people are into S&M... clearly
Unread 23 Jul 2004, 01:47   #44
Dace
so f*cking zen

To me S&M means "whips and chains".

What i want to do is punch a girlfriend (i'm sure ill get one at some point) in the face and then she goes into school/uni/work/whatever the next day and tells them "i walked into a door" (the girl would want to do this too ... too much hassle doing it to an unappreciative partner).

So not really S&M.
Unread 23 Jul 2004, 01:57   #45
KaneED
Motherfracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
A girl who wants to be hurt.

issues

liz
Unread 23 Jul 2004, 02:03   #46
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneED
issues

STOP PSYCHO ANALYSING ME!!!
Unread 23 Jul 2004, 02:12   #47
KaneED
Motherfracker

i win
Unread 23 Jul 2004, 03:04   #48
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

yes kaneed, every single sadistic person in the world has issues (im not sure if dace is joking or not, but your assumption still offends me)
Unread 23 Jul 2004, 03:45   #49
KaneED
Motherfracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
yes kaneed, every single sadistic person in the world has issues (im not sure if dace is joking or not, but your assumption still offends me)
i'm taking the piss.

i'd actually like to inflict harm, but then i might have reasons for it, i'm just joking with the fact that dace has had bad luck with liz and has been ****ed around by her.
Unread 23 Jul 2004, 03:57   #50
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of

i think i have a pain/domination fetish. i had a wicked dream a few weeks ago where this hot chick who was blind needed my help to find this place in manchester, i spent ****ing ages taking her to this place then she laughed and said she wasnt blind at all and was taking the piss then she pushed me over, jumped on top of me and started punching/slapping me. i was highley aroused