User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 30 Jun 2004, 17:54   #1
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
So i need to move the entire contents* of this room 85 miles north

but i dont have a car, and as far as i can tell no-one will rent me one since im 22 and only had the license since last nov.

Anyone got any ideas on how to do this ?

I figure if i get really screwed i can always get a taxi firm to do it, but thats not my ideal solution.

* by entire contents, i mean this pc and a few other boxes.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 17:56   #2
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: So i need to move the entire contents* of this room 85 miles north

get a few big bags and just spend a really shit day on public transport.
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 17:57   #3
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

yes, thats how im getting the clothes back.

cant really carry a monitor and a base unit though...
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 17:58   #4
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

find a friend/family member who has a car and ask them VERY nicely.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 17:59   #5
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

no family member options, no friends that havent gone home already (from uni)

:/
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 17:59   #6
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

"Acquire" a shopping trolley and put up with the rude looks on the trains.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 18:00   #7
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

dont think it'd fit in the doors.
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 18:01   #8
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

hmm, how about a REALLY big bag for the computer stuff? thats my only idea though tbh, if you cant get someone to help you
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 18:01   #9
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
no family member options, no friends that havent gone home already (from uni)

:/
Make new friends? Pay someone on here to do it?
Where do you live? I'd do it for £50 + petrol money

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 18:01   #10
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
dont think it'd fit in the doors.
There's always the windows.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 18:03   #11
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Make new friends? Pay someone on here to do it?
Where do you live? I'd do it for £50 + petrol money
stafford -> doncaster

work out the petrol costs , cos if its cheaper than paying a taxi firm etc, your on atm.
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 18:03   #12
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: So i need to move the entire contents* of this room 85 miles north

Capture a fleet of old women/camels/donkeys and tie the contents of your room to their backs. Continue to your destination in one long biddy/camel/donkey caravan, replenishing your old women/camels/donkeys where neccesary. If you're travelling through Yorkshire, then you may have to make do with cows or whippets for a time.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 18:04   #13
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

ugh it's back

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 18:04   #14
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

go **** yourself 8pm
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 18:05   #15
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

i was assuming he meant MMs avatar.

not that i disagree with your sentiments
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 18:05   #16
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

not you

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit

Unread 30 Jun 2004, 18:06   #17
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

oh well.
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 18:07   #18
Evergreen
the merciless

Henry's on the ball

Unread 30 Jun 2004, 18:07   #19
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question Re: So i need to move the entire contents* of this room 85 miles north

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evergreen
ugh it's back
My dear lady disdain, are you yet living?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 18:10   #20
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of

Suggestions:
contact a mover agency, price and compare it to a taxi mite work out cheaper
another option is you try posting it all to your new address altho this mite cost ya loads and take a few days
Public transport already said tho
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 18:16   #21
Ste
Bored

Quote:
stafford -> doncaster

work out the petrol costs , cos if its cheaper than paying a taxi firm etc, your on atm.
Probly looking like about £20 petrol. 50 miles from nottingham to stafford,
80 miles from stafford to doncaster, 20 miles doncaster to sheffield. (cheaper for you if I do it this way)

Although my car may not be as efficient when laden with stuff.

When are you thinking of doing it? I don't think i'm free for about a week...

Unread 30 Jun 2004, 18:18   #22
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

im here till 19 july at the latest (thats the last day of rent)
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 18:22   #23
Ste
Bored

I could do with some cash... So it might not be just an empty gesture
Check around to see if you get it cheaper and let me know if not.

I'll have a day free between now and 19th of July...

Unread 30 Jun 2004, 18:24   #24
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

ok, will let you know by next mon or so
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 18:31   #25
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Send it by mail?
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 18:41   #26
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'll undercut Ste by £5.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 18:42   #27
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

lol.

fine by me
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 20:08   #28
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Ste's alter ego strikes again
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 21:37   #29
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyChecker
Ste's alter ego strikes again
Grr...

Unread 30 Jun 2004, 21:43   #30
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

heh. you can always undercut him :P
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 21:45   #31
Ste
Bored

he lives closer to stafford.
He'll always win

Unread 30 Jun 2004, 21:46   #32
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

lol
whereabouts ?
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 21:47   #33
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Nah, we formed a cartel, we've chatted and Ste will do it for the initial fee mentioned.

Edit: shut up Ste, go with the plan !!
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 21:47   #34
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

as long as some ****er does it

besides if im around i'll buy you both a pint in sept or something
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 21:48   #35
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

Quazi Starbucks is an unknown quantity at this point

I would but thats way too far
Quazi Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 21:49   #36
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

for you, yeah, swanseas a far way off.
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 21:50   #37
Stew
Made of Twigs

My little Polo doesnt hold too much.
Actually it gets all my stuff home, just, but with no passenger.
Plus, it err......guzzles petrol.
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 21:50   #38
Ste
Bored

hmm, i think we could set up a company here....

STE AND STEW'S UNIVERSITY MOVING COMPANY
Think of a slogan?

"We'll go anywhere for a pint!"
"Can't be arsed? Cheapskate? Ring STE AND STEW!"

Unread 30 Jun 2004, 21:51   #39
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew & Ste not the other way round
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 21:52   #40
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

all there is that needs to be car'd is one pc and 3 or so other boxes
all the rest i can carry myself on the train.
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 22:26   #41
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of

hey i live in stafford and have a car, i could drive you for £50.

however i have a wicked-cool party to go to on saturday

get a 'man with a van' from the paper (post/newsletter im sure have them in the classifieds every week)
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 22:31   #42
Stew
Made of Twigs

He doesnt have to go this Saturday.
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 22:33   #43
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of

oh right, well im getting another shitty factory job next week, so the last thing i want to do with my weekends is drive to that shitehole doncaster.
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 22:34   #44
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

lol

its not that bad fs :/
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 22:35   #45
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

stafford > doncaster

and that is ****ing saying something!!!
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 22:37   #46
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

lol
having lived in both; you are wrong
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 22:38   #47
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

dunno man, you cant really beat stafford zanzibar on a tuesday night
new york, new york on a friday night (a mother****ing nightfever style flashing dancefloor ffs!!)
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 22:40   #48
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

lol
zanzibar sucks fs
it hasnt been cleaned in 4 years.

new york is miles better on a tuesday, its too overpriced on a friday
Unread 30 Jun 2004, 22:40   #49
Ste
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Stew & Ste not the other way round
Yeh you're right... that does sound better... And more things rhyme with Ste...

Unread 30 Jun 2004, 22:41   #50
Stew
Made of Twigs

[stew] says: so r u drivin nb3?
[stew] says:i think you should
[stew] says: u get £50 and a story to tell GD!
[stew] says: and we want it to be dace styleeee
Ste says: hehe
Ste says: i dont reckon i can do that
Ste says: unless he has a fit sister and i try and shag her but accidentally tell his mum and she comes onto me and i'm too pissed to do anything so i ring up one of my sisters friends who comes over and i flirt with her a bit and....

Just wanted to share that and its not irc logs so you cant say they're bad mm...kay