User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 24 May 2004, 17:23   #1
Perle

Perle is infamous around these partsPerle is infamous around these partsPerle is infamous around these parts
online snooker

anyone knows a free site???

Mankind is ready to enter the solar system
George W. Bush, in his speech about his space program
Perle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2004, 17:57   #2
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: online snooker

Never heard of an online snooker site.

Pool and blast billiards sites are all over the place if you want a few of them.
Unread 24 May 2004, 18:02   #3
DukePaul
Retired VGN

DukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really nice

But if he wanted pool and blast billiard sites he would prolly have asked for it...

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...me&btnG=Search
DukePaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2004, 18:12   #4
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quad
But if he wanted pool and blast billiard sites he would prolly have asked for it...
My apologies for going so wildly off-topic.
Unread 24 May 2004, 18:16   #5
DukePaul
Retired VGN

DukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really nice

Apology accepted :P
DukePaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2004, 22:06   #6
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road

http://www.flyordie.com/snooker/index.html

this is where i play
Unread 25 May 2004, 11:56   #7
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of

i d/l one called iSnooker which is pretty good.
Unread 25 May 2004, 15:26   #8
kappa

kappa is on a distinguished road

isnooker is found at
www.thesnookerclub.com
its pretty good ,offers a 21 day free trial
after that you have to pay a subscription
kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2004, 15:24   #9
Perle

Perle is infamous around these partsPerle is infamous around these partsPerle is infamous around these parts

thx for the help guys

Mankind is ready to enter the solar system
George W. Bush, in his speech about his space program
Perle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 May 2004, 16:09   #10
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

i snooker is defenately worth the download.
Unread 27 May 2004, 00:36   #11
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Ok, got iSnooker, if anybody fancys a game, let me know, this rocks, heh.
Unread 27 May 2004, 10:27   #12
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

search on google for a snooker & pool center near you!
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote