User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 20 Jan 2006, 03:23   #1
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place
Fm 2006

I was just wondering if anyone fancied an online game in the English Premiership.

Don't mind days or times etc...

and I suppose for those interested in playing could you say if you are willing to be a host or not.
Unread 20 Jan 2006, 03:34   #2
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Fm 2006

I would sure have a go at playing it yes. Dont think I can host, but play I would love to.
Unread 20 Jan 2006, 03:39   #3
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

I would but the last time i tried one of those games it took days for anything to happen (mostly because one person was shortlisting like 5k players or something, iirc)
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 20 Jan 2006, 06:52   #4
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Haha, people actually do that?

Afraid im not good enough to play FM online atm, need to brush up my 'thats the young players you can get for 100k that fekkin owns all' skills
Unread 20 Jan 2006, 09:46   #5
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of

havent played any SI games since the total abortion that was CM4.
Unread 20 Jan 2006, 11:15   #6
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I'd like to play but i have similar concerns to NB3.

We#ve been plaing a network game between the 4 guys in my house for 2 months now and we've on;y played 10 games in the league - entirely due to everyone trying to sign a million and 1 plauers before the end of august.

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2006, 11:16   #7
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

yeah ill play when i get the game
Unread 20 Jan 2006, 12:15   #8
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I'd play if someone gave me a copy of the damn game....
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2006, 13:07   #9
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phalon
I'd like to play but i have similar concerns to NB3.

We#ve been plaing a network game between the 4 guys in my house for 2 months now and we've on;y played 10 games in the league - entirely due to everyone trying to sign a million and 1 plauers before the end of august.

I think last time we played online in GD we left the game open a few days before starting where everyone could login and setup their transfers whenever they felt like which saved a bit of time. Then while the first night was slow with the news for all this stuff we seemed to reach the season start so from then on it went quite quickly.
Unread 20 Jan 2006, 14:10   #10
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I currently play 3 clans.

If youre looking for online game Midge , you could do worse than apply to the regular, organised clans that you find

This thread lists short term games, usually announced 24-48 hours before they start, and running for only 1 or 2 nights

This thread is vacancies in established clans that run long term games in different leagues

Post your details in this thread if youre looking for a vacancy in a long term game. Most of them pick players very carefully, as it takes a shitload of patience to play, and most players who come in new end up buggering off within the first week of play

Good Luck mate. One of the clans im in has recently lost a few players, so if you do fancy a longer term game (start in the conference , build your reputation and move up the leagues), I can have a word with the host.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2006, 14:11   #11
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by midge5
I think last time we played online in GD we left the game open a few days before starting where everyone could login and setup their transfers whenever they felt like which saved a bit of time. Then while the first night was slow with the news for all this stuff we seemed to reach the season start so from then on it went quite quickly.
I recall the last time we played we started with a dozen players and ended up with a core of 4 or 5, after those who were doing badly just buggered off.
Unread 20 Jan 2006, 14:13   #12
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
I would but the last time i tried one of those games it took days for anything to happen (mostly because one person was shortlisting like 5k players or something, iirc)
Shortlists arent held on the server anymore , theyre held locally. The only delays for huge shortlists now are the individuals who create those shortlists.

The game is still slow, but its a lot more stable now, and the last 2 patches have ironed out the issues that came with playing online when it was released.

Do not attempt to play the game without these patches. Mainly because youll go mental when you get a random error that crashes the game without saving it.
Unread 20 Jan 2006, 15:12   #13
midge5
mmm lambs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
IGood Luck mate. One of the clans im in has recently lost a few players, so if you do fancy a longer term game (start in the conference , build your reputation and move up the leagues), I can have a word with the host.
Cheers. You couldn't give me any more details could you? Like when you play and how far into the game you already are.
Unread 20 Jan 2006, 17:12   #14
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Remember the days when we tried to set up a CM/FM thing online?
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jan 2006, 17:31   #15
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

[Football]
Unread 22 Jan 2006, 22:05   #16
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

I heard you can override the copy protection by running it in NT4.0 compability.

Just a rumour ofcourse
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote