User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 12 Aug 2005, 07:21   #1
bintara

bintara will become famous soon enoughbintara will become famous soon enough
Planetarion The Movie

hey ... what ya guys think ??

planetarion has its own movie ?

this sure gonna attract lotsa ppl to play PA more and more ^.^

comments down here
Ex Insomnia
Ex ToF
Ex Subh
VGN

Last edited by bintara; 12 Aug 2005 at 07:32.
bintara is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2005, 07:34   #2
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Planetarion The Movie

Cool idea. I assume you mean an amateur/fan movie. If so, ay amateur movie makers out there?
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2005, 08:53   #3
DukePaul
Retired VGN

DukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really niceDukePaul is just really nice

One of the guys on GD is, though I can't remember which one it was. He made a long thread about how to make amateur movies etc, go look for it and you got a name.
DukePaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2005, 09:02   #4
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

yeah T&F.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2005, 09:25   #5
DunkelGraf
Drunken Boozer

DunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to behold

and how does it look like ?
a bunch of 2k people whining whenever someone says anything ????

oh that would be Planetarion - The Movie Part 2 : Welcome to Alliance Discussion

! [ToT]-KC !

Äscendäncy, we got Penis inside!
DunkelGraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2005, 11:24   #6
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Dunkelgraf: 1 - AD: 0

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2005, 11:30   #7
Ferretus
ARS HQ

Ferretus has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Before I just laugh at this idea, flesh it out a bit.

How would you do this movie? Would it be about 2k people sitting by themselves across the world staring at a screen until in 1hrs time it changes slightly?

Will it be live action or animated in some way? What exactly do you plan to do with it? Mix reality with fiction tron style? Would this film be used for marketing or promotion?

Saying 'wouldn't it be cool if pa was a movie' doesn't really help us film critics out there :-)

Please bear in mind that much of what I say is intended to cause discussion. It may not reflect my personal favouritism or even have any involvement with my situation. In short bitching at me is pointless, so discuss the idea :-)
Ferretus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Aug 2005, 11:33   #8
Orion Treet
Forever Noob

Orion Treet has a spectacular aura aboutOrion Treet has a spectacular aura about

Would get boring halfway through since everything would stagnate
<Zhil> I am HC
<Zhil> I gave myself permission
<[MO]Forest> i meant a proper hc, not a hc who would suicide into his MO's fleet

Played r4-9.5 r12-14 Now retired.
Proud to have been Cosmic Frostbite (r12 - 22:5 - #1 gal)
Forever [4D] - LCH, ND, Absolute, TFD, DLR
Might and greed will never outweigh honor and loyalty!
Orion Treet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2005, 01:02   #9
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned
Cool idea. I assume you mean an amateur/fan movie. If so, ay amateur movie makers out there?
Depends on what sort of movie you want
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2005, 01:25   #10
Chaos

Chaos will become famous soon enoughChaos will become famous soon enough

hmm. how about a Documentary style Movie. like "clerks"
Where we follow the Real life of a Member of a top ally.
R7-R11 : HR HC / NoS Head Techie / NoS WC
R12 : Retired <- GF gives ultimatum. PA or Her.
R13 : HR Peon -> BC -> MC (GC of Winning Gal)
R14 : HR HC
R15 : Retired <- GF dumps me cuz of PA.
R16 : HR Peon
R19 : Omen BC
R20-R30 : Retired
R31 : HR Peon

Someone give me a dictionary.
Cuz I don't seem to know what retired means. =/
Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2005, 01:39   #11
Orion Treet
Forever Noob

Orion Treet has a spectacular aura aboutOrion Treet has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos
hmm. how about a Documentary style Movie. like "clerks"
Where we follow the Real life of a Member of a top ally.
That's an oximoron, the real life of a top ally member
<Zhil> I am HC
<[MO]Forest> i meant a proper hc, not a hc who would suicide into his MO's fleet

Unread 13 Aug 2005, 07:52   #12
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Treet
That's an oximoron, the real life of a top ally member
I know plenty of idiots with blowtorches

Tbh, i'd prefer to see a type of movie that was a glorious epic of the outnumbered, embattled, besieged planet (and various characters and ship captains etc) fighting a determined enemy and using cunning strategy (of course ) and blatent courage to prevail against the evil horde (whose perspective is also shown, such that the viewer is position to be sympathetic towards the lowly solider (sailor?) and thus magnifying the impact of their courage) etc.

Hurrah to Enlglish Lit :\

Unfortunately the cost of such a production is the definition of prohibative
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Aug 2005, 08:01   #13
Orion Treet
Forever Noob

The epic battle and victory of Scythe over 1up
<Zhil> I am HC

Unread 13 Aug 2005, 09:31   #14
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Treet
The epic battle and victory of Scythe over 1up
That is the 2nd most funniest thing Ive read today (1st being Holding Out For A Hero)
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 11:57   #15
aim2000

aim2000 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate Newbie

Tbh, i'd prefer to see a type of movie that was a glorious epic of the outnumbered, embattled, besieged planet (and various characters and ship captains etc) fighting a determined enemy and using cunning strategy (of course ) and blatent courage to prevail against the evil horde (whose perspective is also shown, such that the viewer is position to be sympathetic towards the lowly solider (sailor?) and thus magnifying the impact of their courage) etc.

it's made. it's called Star Wars

Spoiler

Luke wins

r1 - IPC peon
r2 - IPC HC
r3-6 IPC peon
r8-13 VsN peon
r14 XvX (DC)
r15 - quit
r16-23 XVX/vsn depending on who was playing

vsn at heart
aim2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 12:33   #16
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by aim2000
it's made. it's called Star Wars
I knew Sid was too evil and wise to be a mere mortal human...

Unread 18 Aug 2005, 12:35   #17
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The secret's out!!

So it's like this:

Sid = Darth Sidious
Zhil = Darth Vader (surely - turned to the Dark Side in r5 Wrath )

Who's Luke?
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 12:40   #18
aim2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball

Who's Luke?
no idea :-/
Ultimate newbie perhaps ?

r1 - IPC peon
r2 - IPC HC
r3-6 IPC peon
r8-13 VsN peon
r14 XvX (DC)
r15 - quit

vsn at heart
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 13:09   #19
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Quote:
Originally Posted by aim2000
no idea :-/
Ultimate newbie perhaps ?
nah, i'm too ruthless and callous. I have to be a Bad Guy.

I like Ewoks though. They remind me of dropbears .
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 13:48   #20
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Fine, you're head Ewok

Spinner was C3P0, Zeus is obviously R2D2 (incomprehensible).
Unread 18 Aug 2005, 14:33   #21
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

can i have the scene where i come rescue you all in my big boat?

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2005, 02:34   #22
Dorraj
[TGV]

Dorraj has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I reckon it should be 3 months in the life of a planetarion player. The sleepless nights, the never ending tiredness. lol. But starwars is always good.

An anime would be awesome! a planetarion anime, just imagine it, it would be sick!
Dorraj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2005, 02:58   #23
Prawn
:o\

Prawn is on a distinguished road

The above begs the question: which unfortunate soul is going to be that annoying p***k ja-ja? And can we kill him off at the start please?
Prawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Aug 2005, 05:36   #24
aim2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prawn
The above begs the question: which unfortunate soul is going to be that annoying p***k ja-ja? And can we kill him off at the start please?
I'm jar-jar

r1 - IPC peon
r2 - IPC HC
r3-6 IPC peon
r8-13 VsN peon
r14 XvX (DC)
r15 - quit

vsn at heart

Last edited by aim2000; 19 Aug 2005 at 07:38.
Unread 23 Aug 2005, 14:11   #25
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Leshy obviously needs to be involved - he can work from his famous PA expressions here
Unread 23 Aug 2005, 14:18   #26
aim2000

heheheh

r1 - IPC peon
r2 - IPC HC
r3-6 IPC peon
r8-13 VsN peon
r14 XvX (DC)
r15 - quit

vsn at heart
Unread 23 Aug 2005, 14:19   #27
Dotatrix

Dotatrix has a spectacular aura aboutDotatrix has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by fingers
I reckon it should be 3 months in the life of a planetarion player. The sleepless nights, the never ending tiredness. lol. But starwars is always good.

An anime would be awesome! a planetarion anime, just imagine it, it would be sick!
Hentai ?
R 14 [VsN] ---> [xVx]
R 15-17 [xVx]
R 18 [eXilition] Semi-retired half round

Last edited by Dotatrix; 23 Aug 2005 at 19:42.
Dotatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Aug 2005, 15:17   #28
paolo
Kwaak

paolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to allpaolo is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate Newbie

I'd prefer the famous lemming run on the evil enemy. Power to the people!
paolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 07:47   #29
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

A book might be better than a movie.

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 09:08   #30
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by demiGOD
A book might be better than a movie.
No one would publish it - the grammar and spelling would be too bad (and if it wasn't, it wouldn't really be very accurate)
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 09:10   #31
aim2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
No one would publish it - the grammar and spelling would be too bad (and if it wasn't, it wouldn't really be very accurate)
probably true. this has to say something aobut how the languag ein the movie would be too though

r1 - IPC peon
r2 - IPC HC
r3-6 IPC peon
r8-13 VsN peon
r14 XvX (DC)
r15 - quit

vsn at heart
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 14:55   #32
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Planetarion The Movie

"Hey, I got a great idea for a movie!"

"Great! What's the concept?"

"It's based around an online futuristic space-themed spreadsheet game which no-one really wants to play. With hilarious consequences!"

"I'm loving it!"

"Hey, it can't be any worse than Dude, Where's My Car?!"
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 15:52   #33
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of

it could be done in an ironic way, you can get away with loads of shit by pretending its irony.
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 16:52   #34
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson

"I'm loving it!"
You're in clear violation of McDonald's famous trademark:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I'm_lovin'_it

You must cease and desist immediately. :|
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 19:01   #35
Billy No Brains

Billy No Brains has a brilliant futureBilly No Brains has a brilliant futureBilly No Brains has a brilliant futureBilly No Brains has a brilliant futureBilly No Brains has a brilliant futureBilly No Brains has a brilliant futureBilly No Brains has a brilliant futureBilly No Brains has a brilliant futureBilly No Brains has a brilliant futureBilly No Brains has a brilliant futureBilly No Brains has a brilliant future

You could paint a cauliflower black and it would look like an asteroid.
Unread 26 Aug 2005, 19:10   #36
Appocomaster
PA Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
"Hey, it can't be any worse than Dude, Where's My Car?!"
That's saying something, as Dude, Where's My Car?!? was quite a few steps above things like Dumb and Dumber(er), which were awful
Unread 30 Aug 2005, 10:04   #37
REacz

REacz is infamous around these partsREacz is infamous around these parts

Yeah I can see it now.....a guy/girl sitting at their computer on the PA website crying because they have 10 incs and their alliance can't cover it.....r0x0r.

Worth a fiver of anyones money....
REacz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Aug 2005, 10:16   #38
Ferretus
ARS HQ

Ferretus has a little shameless behaviour in the past

it had better be on dvd for that then!

Please bear in mind that much of what I say is intended to cause discussion. It may not reflect my personal favouritism or even have any involvement with my situation. In short bitching at me is pointless, so discuss the idea :-)
Ferretus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2005, 15:25   #39
Virall
The Scareh Clown

Virall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to behold

I was serving drinks at work and thinking about this thread, and yes, i am THAT sad.

I was thinking that the four races could come to life. The film could start with the creators (who appear as humans) deliberating the upcoming 'Round' a Battle Royale type game held in a large sector of the universe. The game would be employed to minimise the creation of new planets, as the solar systems and nebulas were becoming over populated. The creators came up with the game and named it planetarion.

The film, in my eyes, would be violent and action packed. All four races would have characters that fly the ships (so Ziks would be, for example, robotic futuristic individuals and xan, 'predator'- looking aliens) and take part in combat. As a punishment for committing crimes (or something along those lines) humans were made to command planets, and fight them against others in this large sector of the universe.

A short time after the planets had been playing the game, the creators gave them the ability to contact one another to enhance the entertainment value, which quickly resulted in alliances being formed.

A classic war would then ensue.

The human planet commanders could be seen deliberating at the GC's planet, having one of their Cathaar, Xan, Zik or terran minions to fly them there.

Big EPIC battle seens left right and centre. With battles involving epic graphics containing the races' special abilities:

Xan's ships can disappear and become cloaked, this could have a great visual significance on film.
Cathaar's emp pulses become visual
Zikonian robots board enemy ships and take them over.

Obviously, terrans would need spicing up a bit.

Thats what i was thinking about at work, anyway.

Ultra bored.
Unread 31 Aug 2005, 16:07   #40
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

It would be pretty cool if some people from the planets fighting realised that the round was going to be 'reset' and then tried to prevent the creators from doing it. IE all life in this particular galaxy is extuinguished in a halo-esque style.

Que the vin diesel like hero and other main charachters who have to help him reach the creators, while being pegged back by the vindictive fleets of the planet who he abandoned in action as soon as he realised the reset was going to happen. Of course no one would believe him except his loyale(and not so loyale, what about that eh!?) bunch of intrepid adventuerers.

Yeah big battles and stuff aswell of course, and at least 5 hours long or in different dvds
<3
Unread 31 Aug 2005, 21:12   #41
Orion Treet
Forever Noob

Hmm, I might start thinking of an outline for a book, would be interesting and I enjoy writing My only fear is that this would go against the copywrite
The Battle royal concept sounds very interesting
<Zhil> I am HC

Unread 31 Aug 2005, 23:56   #42
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Rampage as luke (a luke who's eating all the time ofc heh).

No idea why that popped into my mind
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2005, 00:16   #43
Virall
The Scareh Clown

Virall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to beholdVirall is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by veX
Que the vin diesel like hero
yes, i did include a part for myself!

Unread 1 Sep 2005, 00:29   #44
Virall
The Scareh Clown

Quote:
Originally Posted by veX
Que the vin diesel like hero
yes, i did include a part for myself!

Unread 1 Sep 2005, 01:21   #45
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

so good they named him twice \o/
Unread 1 Sep 2005, 03:18   #46
Virall
The Scareh Clown

weird. I must've subconsciously wanted to emphasise the fact that I want to be in that role.

Despite a) not being hard enough
b) being unable to act
and c) not being hard enough.
Unread 3 Sep 2005, 19:38   #47
aim2000

can i still be jar-jar ?

r1 - IPC peon
r2 - IPC HC
r3-6 IPC peon
r8-13 VsN peon