User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 6 Feb 2004, 00:26   #1
insane_in_da_membrane
Blowdried

insane_in_da_membrane is an unknown quantity at this point
I need to find a building

Ive got an interview tomorow, problem is I have the building street/name but I don't have a clue what the business is called, and I also have the feeling that there may be multiple businesses there. Are there any websites that I can check the building adress on to find directions or something? Already tried google, problem is there are too many Queen streets in the damn country.

(If anyone is feeling helpful, im looking for Dominion house, Queen street, Cardiff)

ta
insane_in_da_membrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2004, 00:32   #2
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: I need to find a building

www.streetmap.co.uk

Edit: http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.sr...app=newmap.srf
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2004, 00:33   #3
insane_in_da_membrane
Blowdried

doesnt appear to give enough detail there, I need to point out the exact building on a street
Unread 6 Feb 2004, 00:35   #4
insane_in_da_membrane
Blowdried

actually, scrap that, I managed to find the place using the name of the arcade its in. Which is close enough for me
Unread 6 Feb 2004, 00:35   #5
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Its a 700m road - take 3mins to find it from there!
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2004, 00:35   #6
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

What time do you have to be there? There's a telephone number on :
http://www.jobsinwales.com/cardiffj_o.htm

For a place in a Dominion House, couldn't you phone them and ask for directions in the morning?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2004, 00:41   #7
insane_in_da_membrane
Blowdried

its a 700m road, with too many side streets with more side streets on and arcades

Dante, I was considering that but I was hoping to find something on the net to save me having to bother making any calls tomorow
Unread 6 Feb 2004, 00:43   #8
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Its a 700m road - take 3mins to find it from there!

lol, you could spend over an hour looking for a certain shop on Queen Street, there are loads of arcades, side streets where it could be hiding.

Quote:
actually, scrap that, I managed to find the place using the name of the arcade its in. Which is close enough for me
Dominion Arcade I think is the one just before Game on the right hand side of Queen Street as you approach it from Queen Street Station.

Last edited by midge5; 6 Feb 2004 at 00:50.
midge5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2004, 00:44   #9
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

you don't know the name of the company of the job you've applied for?
gl.
Unread 6 Feb 2004, 00:50   #10
insane_in_da_membrane
Blowdried

Quote:
Originally Posted by midge5
lol, you could spend over an hour looking for a certain shop on Queen Street, there are loads of arcades, side streets where it could be hiding.

Which arcade is it in?
haha I've done that before now, plus theres so many of them its easy to get them confused. Im hazarding a guess at it being the dominion arcade, so ive found out where thats too and gonna give it a shot.

Aryn, no one told me what the company was. The job centre website simply says "TELESALES", and the guy who I called didn't tell me the company name. Its classified as 'legal justice', and thats about all they've decided to tell me.
Unread 6 Feb 2004, 00:52   #11
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by insane_in_da_membrane
haha I've done that before now, plus theres so many of them its easy to get them confused. Im hazarding a guess at it being the dominion arcade, so ive found out where thats too and gonna give it a shot.

Aryn, no one told me what the company was. The job centre website simply says "TELESALES", and the guy who I called didn't tell me the company name. Its classified as 'legal justice', and thats about all they've decided to tell me.
A.G.W. Trades
2nd Floor Dominion House
Dominion Arcade
Cardiff

http://www.jobsinwales.com/cardiffa_c.htm

That might be them, can't really remember seeing a second floor in any of the arcades though.
Unread 6 Feb 2004, 00:52   #12
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

ah ok
do you have a phone number? you could just call them. chances are they say the company name in teh greeting. for example i say 'hi this is danya from minit drugs... yadda yadda'
Unread 6 Feb 2004, 00:54   #13
insane_in_da_membrane
Blowdried

Its a mobile number, so I think its the guys personal number. Hopefully someone will mention it tomorow, so I won't feel like a tit if I need to ask what the company is called.

Midge, dunno if youve ever been in the arcade itself but Im sure theres a building which backs onto the arcade which im taking a guess is going to be the place
Unread 6 Feb 2004, 00:57   #14
midge5
mmm lambs

Quote:
Originally Posted by insane_in_da_membrane
Its a mobile number, so I think its the guys personal number. Hopefully someone will mention it tomorow, so I won't feel like a tit if I need to ask what the company is called.

Midge, dunno if youve ever been in the arcade itself but Im sure theres a building which backs onto the arcade which im taking a guess is going to be the place

I have been in them all and used all entrances, remembering what any of them actually contain and the buildings around them is another matter
Unread 6 Feb 2004, 18:30   #15
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough

Are you talking about Game and Queens hot love affair?

[ ripper ] I told u I was hardcore
meaple is offline   Reply With Quote