User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 18 Jan 2004, 02:46   #1
MrMighty
Chimping

MrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the rough
The man with the gaping anus is GONE

Thats right, I'm borrowing somebody's thread title and indeed whole thread to mention that there is a petition to get the goat sex man reinstated to the interweb and back in our folklore.

http://www.petitiononline.com/v3ry1337/petition.html

I don't know what else to say.
MrMighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2004, 02:52   #2
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of
Re: The man with the gaping anus is GONE

why was it removed?
Unread 18 Jan 2004, 03:13   #3
Crackmonkey
monkey on crack

Crackmonkey is an unknown quantity at this point

Apparently that's not the only petition going either, there's also this one which has more signatures.

On another note, am I the only one that can't view the signatures? It just reloads the page when I click on the link.
Unread 18 Jan 2004, 04:27   #4
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I hear girls_who_like_tubs.com provides a nice alternative for those wishing to shock people with visual expletives.

Last edited by JC; 18 Jan 2004 at 12:07.
Tomkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2004, 04:37   #5
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It's not a link. Linking is an offence under the rules. Goat se is a censored word on the prohibited words list that exists there for the same reason all the rest of them do. As such tomkat should not be banned. Of course now that we've all drawn attention to it and probably caused people to go back to the site (or this will be true at 4pm tomorrow afternoon) we should both be banned.
Unread 18 Jan 2004, 04:38   #6
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: The man with the gaping anus is GONE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius
tomkat

bye bye
where the hell you at man shut the **** up
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2004, 04:40   #7
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'll ban Flavius.

Why?

Because I want to, because I want to.
Unread 18 Jan 2004, 04:40   #8
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
why should I be banned?

I havent posted any link

oh and carefull about saying ****** in a two-word manner, its against the rules man
Well neither is a link and I'd say us going on about it has drawn more attention to it so really we should be banned. And yeah but I'm lazy and I'm using it in an actual point instead of being a childish wanker who likes breaking the rules.
Unread 18 Jan 2004, 04:42   #9
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Well neither is a link and I'd say us going on about it has drawn more attention to it so really we should be banned. And yeah but I'm lazy and I'm using it in an actual point instead of being a childish wanker who likes breaking the rules.
Have you bought a pipe yet?

If not, please purchase one immediately.
Unread 18 Jan 2004, 04:44   #10
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough

goat sex lol

[ ripper ] I told u I was hardcore
meaple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2004, 04:46   #11
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Have you bought a pipe yet?

If not, please purchase one immediately.
Look into my eyes - you will see
What you mean to me
Search your heart - search your soul
And when you find me there you'll search no more

Don't tell me it's not worth trying for
You can't tell me it's not worth dying for
You know it's true
Everything I do - I do it for you.
Unread 18 Jan 2004, 04:46   #12
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by meaple
goat sex lol
i thought someone had strangled you
Unread 18 Jan 2004, 04:51   #13
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Everything I do - I do it for you.
Irish people have to smoke clay pipes - it's the law on GD.
Unread 18 Jan 2004, 04:53   #14
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

lol i'm controversial

(PS: sorry, don't ban me ;O )

Edit:
I didn't intentionally not link, by the way. I just didn't write in www, as I was feeling a bit lazy at the time. I didn't think it was breaking the rules at the time :/
So anyone who feels I should be banned, you're right. I should really. I got away with it due to laziness. Let that be a lesson to you all. Lazy more, pay attention to rules less.
Unread 18 Jan 2004, 04:54   #15
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Irish people have to smoke clay pipes - it's the law on GD.
This is an off-topic post. Can we please return to the original thread topic concerning the repression of freedom of expression inherent in banning goat to the se from the internet.
Unread 18 Jan 2004, 04:55   #16
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
lol i'm controversial

(PS: sorry, don't ban me ;O )

I won't ban you* if you send me self fap vids.

*I can't actually ban people

[ ripper ] I told u I was hardcore
meaple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2004, 04:57   #17
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by meaple
I won't ban you* if you send me self fap vids.

That's ok, I don't know how to scroll down either so I guess I'll have to ;(
Unread 18 Jan 2004, 04:58   #18
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Edit:
I didn't intentionally not link, by the way. I just didn't write in www, as I was feeling a bit lazy at the time. I didn't think it was breaking the rules at the time :/
So anyone who feels I should be banned, you're right. I should really. I got away with it due to laziness. Let that be a lesson to you all. Lazy more, pay attention to rules less.
Actually that is the address. Tubgirl doesn't actually have a www prefix.
Unread 18 Jan 2004, 04:58   #19
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
This is an off-topic post.
Just don't claim ignorance when Kura bites your goolies for breaking the law.

Quote:
Can we please return to the original thread topic concerning the repression of freedom of expression inherent in banning goat to the se from the internet.
I, personally, have no opinions on this matter.
Unread 18 Jan 2004, 05:00   #20
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I felt like "doing a JBOY" here and wading in , banning first and not bothering to ask questions later , however i can see MM has this well under control.

Move along now, nothing to see here .....
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2004, 05:09   #21
Tomkat

Let me off because I'm stupid and don't really know what I'm doing \o/
Unread 18 Jan 2004, 05:15   #22
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Signed.

And they say it takes MrL_JaKiri to derail a thread :eek:
Unread 18 Jan 2004, 12:09   #23
MrMighty
Chimping

MrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the rough

Yes, thats quite what I thought :(
Unread 18 Jan 2004, 13:27   #24
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I remember when JJ banned BesignedB for linking to a site that had a link to 'man with gaping anus.cx'. Fond memories.

And yes we need the guy back otherwise the entire comedy fabric of SA might very well collapse.
Unread 18 Jan 2004, 15:17   #25
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point

Not signed.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jan 2004, 22:57   #26
MrMighty
Chimping

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParraCida
Not signed.
I don't think you grasp ther seriousness of the situation, the man with the gaping anus, IS GONE.

We'll have to make do with silly clones like ratemygoat se.
Unread 18 Jan 2004, 23:04   #27
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
bring JBOY back!!
If we're going to have a new mod, we'd prefer Saddam.
Unread 18 Jan 2004, 23:10   #28
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
If we're going to have a new mod, we'd prefer Osamaddam.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote