User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 27 Sep 2003, 16:49   #1
Pavil

Sugardaddy!

Hello chums and man friends,

Guess what's goin' on in da hood next month...

YES! YOU GUESSED IT!

I am having my own small Planetarion get together.

For some time now myself and Mer! have been in talks about some kind of trans-atlantic shindig and we sorted out the details last month, but here is where the fun starts.

I managed to get Messiah to come down for when she is here and originally it was supposed to be the three of us getting pissed and stoned while having a jolly time of it but I am going to surprise them in a Pavil way by giving you the details of where we will be so that you can show up if you want to.

The Solid Rock Cafe
Outside Central Station
Glasgow
October the 3rd - 5pm onwards

For those of you having to travel a fair bit, you can kip at my swanky new pad but if you tell the police about anything that goes on in my house I will ****ing cut you.

Personally I don't care who turns up if any, but it will be ****ing funny either way.

edit - whoops, forgot to say that cubass is on the cards as he already has bought his ticket but he bumped me before so i cant guarantee his arrival

Last edited by Pavil; 27 Sep 2003 at 16:57.
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 17:01   #2
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
sup pavil
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 17:05   #3
Pavil

Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
sup pavil

sup gordon ross

what do you do now?
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 17:08   #4
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Pavil
sup gordon ross

what do you do now?
I dropped out of my course at strathclyde and I'm moving to london next week.

what are you doing with yourself?
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 17:10   #5
Pavil

I now work for those crafty monkeys Ntl and I regularly masturbate while listening to Duran Duran

Are you moving to London to get involved in something fun?
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 17:18   #6
Nodrog

Quote:
I now work for those crafty monkeys Ntl and I regularly masturbate while listening to Duran Duran

Are you moving to London to get involved in something fun?
Im going down there to go to a new university and do a new course. How did the whole singing project turn out?
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 17:21   #7
Pavil

Quote:
Im going down there to go to a new university and do a new course. How did the whole singing project turn out?

Disastrous yet fun.

Although you can now catch my act doing the pubs/clubs cicuit around Glasgow and I am currently working on the second album which is peachy.

Do you still **** Jenny?
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 17:31   #8
Nodrog

Quote:
Disastrous yet fun.

Although you can now catch my act doing the pubs/clubs cicuit around Glasgow and I am currently working on the second album which is peachy.

Do you still **** Jenny?
Are you a solo singer or do you have a whole band?

And no, we broke up several months ago.
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 17:34   #9
Pavil

Quote:
Are you a solo singer or do you have a whole band?

And no, we broke up several months ago.

I came to the conclusion that I can't carry a tune a long time ago so I have a singer now. As for who else plays, it depends on the size of the venue i.e. for small pubs its more cozy to have just the two of us, for larger a drum doesnt go a miss etc.

So you realised that Jenny was a batty ****lamp then?

Good stuff
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 17:37   #10
Nodrog

Quote:
I came to the conclusion that I can't carry a tune a long time ago so I have a singer now. As for who else plays, it depends on the size of the venue i.e. for small pubs its more cozy to have just the two of us, for larger a drum doesnt go a miss etc.
So what are you then, a guitarist/songwriter?

Singers get all the chix
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 17:52   #11
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of
Hmm.
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 18:17   #12
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Im not going, im at a gig
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 19:46   #13
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i may or may not come.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 19:59   #14
the dying puppy
Banned

the dying puppy is an unknown quantity at this point
This is creapy!I mention you just yesterday
the dying puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 20:50   #15
Jennifer
Destroyer of Worlds

Jennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet society
Pavil is the new Betelgeuse.

Hi Pavil, btw.
“In spite of the roaring of the young lions at the Union, and the screaming of the rabbits in the home of the vivisect, in spite of Keble College, and the tramways, and the sporting prints, Oxford still remains the most beautiful thing in England, and nowhere else are life and art so exquisitely blended, so perfectly made one.”
Jennifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 21:09   #16
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold
heh you never know even i might follow meredith upwards
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 21:32   #17
Pavil

Quote:
Originally posted by Jennifer
Pavil is the new Betelgeuse.

Hi Pavil, btw.

Ha Ha!

You can't even spell Beetlejuice and you went out with Nodrog!
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 21:37   #18
Jennifer
Destroyer of Worlds

Jennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet society
No Pavil, I'm telling you you're a STAR. Do you deny such allegations?
“In spite of the roaring of the young lions at the Union, and the screaming of the rabbits in the home of the vivisect, in spite of Keble College, and the tramways, and the sporting prints, Oxford still remains the most beautiful thing in England, and nowhere else are life and art so exquisitely blended, so perfectly made one.”
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 21:40   #19
Pavil

Quote:
No Pavil, I'm telling you you're a STAR. Do you deny such allegations?

I have yet to see Beetlejuice in my edition of Hello!
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 21:42   #20
Jennifer
Destroyer of Worlds

I have a copy of Attitude magazine in my bag. It has pictures of naked men in it. I'm disposing of it for a friend because his parents are homophobic.
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 21:43   #21
Pavil

Quote:
I have a copy of Attitude magazine in my bag. It has pictures of naked men in it. I'm disposing of it for a friend because his parents are homophobic.

Ha Ha Ha.

You know gay people.
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 21:46   #22
Jennifer
Destroyer of Worlds

Yes.
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 21:48   #23
Nodrog

pavil why did you get banned from SA
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 21:48   #24
Pavil

Quote:
pavil why did you get banned from SA

It was taking up too much of my time, so I asked Lowtax to ban me you silly little stalker.
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 21:49   #25
Nodrog

Quote:
It was taking up too much of my time, so I asked Lowtax to ban me you silly little stalker.
but you were only making around 60 posts a day.
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 21:52   #26
Pavil

Quote:
but you were only making around 60 posts a day.

I was a FYAD raging manfriend so postcount doesn't count and doing photoshops/movies/flash animations all add up too.
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 22:07   #27
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light
I dont know for sure, but I wouldnt put it past mark to book us on trains to the far north next weekend.
Ebany is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 00:32   #28
Pavil

Cubass just confirmed that he is going to be there.

My geeky netmeetings are always and will always be the best!
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 12:14   #29
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough
Why are all the ****ign pa meets in the UK area

Hi Pavil

[ ripper ] I told u I was hardcore
meaple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 13:48   #30
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
The Internet.

Bringing ugly greasy retards together since 1978.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 13:55   #31
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 14:00   #32
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
gutted, im at work
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 20:28   #33
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
wish i could attend.
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 21:23   #34
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Embroglio
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Internet.

Bringing ugly greasy retards together since 1978.

Winner
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 22:36   #35
Pavil

Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
Winner

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Sunday, September 27, 2003 23:19 PM
To: Meredith Young
Subject: Re: Johnny Cash

I'm guessing Kurashima hasn't deleted it yet is because it's true that he can't read, that is unless he is saving up the "ugly, greasy, retards comment" for an award winning finish.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Way ahead of you big guy or should I say big and wide guy.
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 22:48   #36
the dying puppy
Banned

Quote:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm guessing Kurashima hasn't deleted it yet is because it's true that he can't read, that is unless he is saving up the "ugly, greasy, retards comment" for an award winning finish.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

this is like 3rd grade all over again
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 01:04   #37
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by the dying puppy
this is like 3rd grade all over again

I let him ramble because its pretty much all hes got now.

A broken record with one verse heard all too often ....
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 01:06   #38
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sayyyy , is that commentary made to Mer , who on a number of occasions , youve described as the person you hate most on this earth and never wish to speak to again? (Heck , id say you went the Sunda8pm route, but no, claiming to be friends before ****ting on her is far more your style Pav).

Most people learn a lesson first time. Bonus points to you if shes actually reading your emails again.
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 01:07   #39
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Hello pavil you ****tard.

How are you?
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 12:56   #40
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Mer is the only person, ever, who has disliked me.

True story.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 13:58   #41
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point
I dislike you.

And as far as I know I am not Mer in disguise.
Freakozoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 14:20   #42
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by Freakozoid
I dislike you.
Why?!?

Quote:
Originally posted by Freakozoid
And as far as I know I am not Mer in disguise.
Tests, photos, medical reports, etc please.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 16:52   #43
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Ebany
I dont know for sure, but I wouldnt put it past mark to book us on trains to the far north next weekend.
NEVER.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 17:09   #44
the dying puppy
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
NEVER.
I bet if she sings for you, you will change your mind.

She looooves to sing.
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 17:11   #45
I Am Grimble
lol

I Am Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
I dislike Marilyn Manson too

I hear all the cool kids do these days

Remember to think happy thoughts
I Am Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote