User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 26 Sep 2003, 20:21   #1
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Who edited the "Shut Up"s?

...because whoever it was put "Originally posted by...." in bold, and "shut up" in italics while they were removing our cunning variations, which kind of gave the game away
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 20:26   #2
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
I would have just deleted the thread.
Unread 26 Sep 2003, 20:30   #3
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
This was someone with more spare time than me.

BE SUSPICIOUS.
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 03:21   #4
huh
WHY DID YOU PUSH GRANDMA

huh is an unknown quantity at this point
Shut up
huh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 03:22   #5
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
whoever did it is either an increadibly overactive mod

or
its the best 'community pulilng together' thread weve had in awhile heh
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 03:24   #6
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by JammyJim
whoever did it is either an increadibly overactive mod

or
its the best 'community pulilng together' thread weve had in awhile heh

I'll admit I edited two posts in that thread. The rest does appear to have been a community effort though!
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 03:27   #7
huh
WHY DID YOU PUSH GRANDMA

huh is an unknown quantity at this point
Shut up
huh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 07:59   #8
Monkehpimp
'Useless'

Monkehpimp is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Who edited the "Shut Up"s?

Quote:
Originally posted by sayonara
...because whoever it was put "Originally posted by...." in bold, and "shut up" in italics while they were removing our cunning variations, which kind of gave the game away

I did it like that first in an attempt to be slightly different

damn mods.
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 08:09   #9
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
fantastic moderation has allowed me to produce 3500 posts of pure quality.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 08:18   #10
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
You'd best not post again then!
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 12:08   #11
sayonara
Shai Halud

What worries me Deffeh is that you decided that was going to be post 3500 while you were on post 3499.
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 12:11   #12
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by sayonara
What worries me Deffeh is that you decided that was going to be post 3500 while you were on post 3499.
Maybe the mystery mod edited his post from being a superb 3500th post that shows Deffeh at his best, into the pretty poor quality post that it is now....
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 12:28   #13
sayonara
Shai Halud

That makes more sense but it's actually not as amusing.
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 18:58   #14
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by huh
Shut up

comedy lols

[ ripper ] I told u I was hardcore
meaple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 04:22   #15
sayonara
Shai Halud

Quote:
Originally posted by meaple
comedy lols
Stop looking at my pants.