User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 23 Sep 2003, 18:54   #1
Jennifer
Destroyer of Worlds

Jennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet society
Why...

...has someone reg'd my name (Jenny) when it has been available for registering on HERE for the past 6 months or so, and I haven't used it in fk knows how long since JJ banned it?

I sincerely hope this is because there's someone out there called Jenny who plays the game with that name, cos if not someone here is really really sad.

Yes, this does deserve its own thread, cos I'm a bit of a drama queen like that.
“In spite of the roaring of the young lions at the Union, and the screaming of the rabbits in the home of the vivisect, in spite of Keble College, and the tramways, and the sporting prints, Oxford still remains the most beautiful thing in England, and nowhere else are life and art so exquisitely blended, so perfectly made one.”
Jennifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 18:55   #2
the dying puppy
Banned

the dying puppy is an unknown quantity at this point
A.W.
the dying puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 18:57   #3
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by the dying puppy
A.W.
That's entering betatesting soon.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 19:02   #4
the dying puppy
Banned

the dying puppy is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
That's entering betatesting soon.
I feel your pain
the dying puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 19:26   #5
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough
because shai gar did it.

[ ripper ] I told u I was hardcore
meaple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 19:31   #6
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future
wtf is shAi gar? is he one of the famoust gd personalities ever?

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 19:33   #7
I Am Sword
If Mods made Carlsberg..

I Am Sword is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Lupin
No, that would be Woof.
I Am Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 20:09   #8
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Quote:
INfamous
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 20:27   #9
Obliterate
:cool:

Obliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant future
Quote:
wtf is shAi gar?
lol
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 20:52   #10
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough
no, shai is just plain ****. He can't let go of the fact that noone likes him or wants him around here so he kept creating faggot gimmick accounts and karm finally stopped that

[ ripper ] I told u I was hardcore
meaple is offline   Reply With Quote