User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 23 Sep 2003, 18:28   #1
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
See, I'm looking for Friday

Which is the payday for me. It's nice that I'm finally getting a paycheck (or 'paycheque' for some of you ho-ho ding-dongs) and more importantly, that I'm now able to afford things like:
  • Food
  • Clothing
  • Shelter
  • Internet

All the essentials in life, no?

Who else looks forward to a Friday?
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 18:31   #2
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Friday is the day before Saturday, which is the DAY OF EVIL.

So no, I'm not looking forward to it.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 18:32   #3
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Friday is the 2nd day of the week.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 19:21   #4
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough
You're gay hobbie

[ ripper ] I told u I was hardcore
meaple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 19:23   #5
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
You wish.

Unread 23 Sep 2003, 22:08   #6
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of
Re: See, I'm looking for Friday

Quote:
Originally posted by HobbieRogue4
Who else looks forward to a Friday?
Since I started Uni last week, I now look forward to a Friday, because I don't have to go in, as it's my day off \o/.

Also, I particularly look forward to this Friday because I should get my last lot of pay from my old job.
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 22:34   #7
rageybabey
Shenanigans

rageybabey will become famous soon enoughrageybabey will become famous soon enough
Re: See, I'm looking for Friday

Quote:
Originally posted by HobbieRogue4
  • Food
  • Clothing
  • Shelter
  • Internet
All of which I already provide/pay for (aside from your red Target shirt.)
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
lolly roffle
rageybabey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Sep 2003, 22:39   #8
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
I thought this was going to be about that film with Ice Cube.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 02:25   #9
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
When your unemployed the distinction of days is meaningless
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 02:28   #10
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Is it just me or has hobbie started to speak like a total ****ing spastic on the forums recently?
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 02:42   #11
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
Is it just me or has hobbie started to speak like a total ****ing spastic on the forums recently?
In recent years.
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 12:32   #12
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past
I usually look forward to Friday, because it is the start of the weekend, but this week the weekend starts today due to some kind of "Teacher Training"
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 12:35   #13
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

My payday is on Thursday.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 13:02   #14
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
I only get paid once a month, on the 15th.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 13:56   #15
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
I get paid on Friday. By Saturday I will be reduced to around £40 after I pay my phone bill :(((

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 14:04   #16
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice
I get my monthly ~£2k ish salary also. Not that I'm out of cash since last payday, but more are always welcome. Next month I get £6k.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Cynical Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 14:05   #17
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by Cynical Oracle
I get my monthly ~£2k ish salary also. Not that I'm out of cash since last payday, but more are always welcome. Next month I get £6k.
You forgot to include the believability.
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 14:10   #18
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
You forgot to include the believability.
Believe whatever you want. Reality hurts doesn't it? Moron boy making tons of more cash than you, and he hasn't even gone to school.

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 14:12   #19
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
Reality hurts doesn't it?
This is twaddle, though.

Quote:
Moron boy
That's true.

Quote:
making tons of more cash than you, and he hasn't even gone to school.
I thought you were a high-scoring student about to take a law degree?

Oh yes, that was 'yesterday'.
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 14:13   #20
plasmas_arms
Banned

plasmas_arms is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
I get paid on Friday. By Saturday I will be reduced to around £40 after I pay my phone bill ((
Just do what I do, Dont f*cking pay the B*stards!
plasmas_arms is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 14:15   #21
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by plasmas_arms
Just do what I do, Dont f*cking pay the B*stards!

My mother is not a ****ing bastard :(

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 14:17   #22
plasmas_arms
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Sarina_Joy
My mother is not a ****ing bastard
I stand by my original sentiments.
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 14:21   #23
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Quote:
I thought you were a high-scoring student about to take a law degree?

Oh yes, that was 'yesterday'.
I havn't started uni. I figured, making money a few years first was better. And certainly it was. If you want to ask, I've been headhunted into a new company, where I'm working as a salesmanager. I'm not 100% sure if lawschool wil bring me a brighter future, but I'm still finishing off my last exams during my spare time.

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 14:24   #24
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
I havn't started uni. I figured, making money a few years first was better. And certainly it was. If you want to ask, I've been headhunted into a new company, where I'm working as a salesmanager. I'm not 100% sure if lawschool wil bring me a brighter future, but I'm still finishing off my last exams during my spare time.
Y-E-A-H R-I-G-H-T.
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 14:27   #25
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Quote:
Y-E-A-H R-I-G-H-T.
Well, your kinda right. I'm employed as a consultant sales manager through my own company. And my company bills his company for the work.

It's practically the same tho.

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 14:30   #26
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exclamation

Quote:
Well, your kinda right. I'm employed as a consultant sales manager through my own company. And my company bills his company for the work.

It's practically the same tho.
pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffftttttttttttttttttttttt.
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 14:30   #27
plasmas_arms
Banned

Lets just skip the foreplay gentlemen.

Which of you has the biggest Penis?
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 14:31   #28
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Quote:
pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffftttttttttttttttttttttt.
I have no idea why I'm continuing this, as unless you are willing to accept a screendump of my account from netbanking, or travel to Norway, we are not going to agree on it, and even if u saw a screendump of my accounts you would not be allowed to see the account numbers, nor would you be able to see my name as I would remove everything personal from the pics :/

Quote:
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Unread 24 Sep 2003, 14:33   #29
I Am Sword
If Mods made Carlsberg..

I Am Sword is an unknown quantity at this point
If your looking for Friday, try between Thursday and Saturday.
I Am Sword is offline   Reply With Quote