User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 8 Feb 2004, 18:24   #1
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place
woman, washing machine, van

how does the first get the second into the third by herself

constructive responses please
Unread 8 Feb 2004, 18:26   #2
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: woman, washing machine, van

"Excuse, can you give me a hand please"

Comedy sexist reply: LOL, women, van.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2004, 18:26   #3
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

ah we are going to measure mental capacity
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2004, 18:27   #4
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You're a genius, you work it out

When lifting heavy object beyond my capacity (i.e. usually since I'm a weed) I use a combination of levers, ramps, dragging and plenty of breaks.

Alternatively I get someone else to help me. Even random passers by are often willing to help (I'd imagine this would be particularly true if you're female).
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2004, 18:29   #5
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
You're a genius, you work it out

I am not sure if you are speaking to me but I think I am one of the only persons here on the forums that believe he's prettty damn average.
Unread 8 Feb 2004, 18:30   #6
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I was speaking to Madi.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2004, 18:30   #7
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

you mean by he = madi?

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2004, 18:31   #8
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

no he is me :P
Unread 8 Feb 2004, 18:31   #9
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Persistence.
Unread 8 Feb 2004, 18:54   #10
MrMighty
Chimping

MrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the rough

Get a barra.
MrMighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2004, 18:58   #11
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

do you know if you can tip them on their sides?
there is a great big concrete block inside and i am wondering if it might be break something if it were tipped

(not a question of intelligence
its logistics
i am a woman and like parking a car, working out how to manouvre large object in small spaces isnt a strength of mine)
Unread 8 Feb 2004, 18:59   #12
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Just open the door and get in.

lol
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2004, 18:59   #13
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog

lol
Because women are washing machines, get it guys?
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2004, 19:00   #14
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

Quote:

lol
hehe

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2004, 19:10   #15
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

woman, van, guy
it speaks for itself =(
Unread 8 Feb 2004, 19:40   #16
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
working out how to manouvre large object in small spaces isnt a strength of mine
Lucky you've never offered me sex then.
Unread 8 Feb 2004, 19:42   #17
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rids
Lucky you've never offered me sex then.
Shes probably not the only one ...

and Madi , where is this wonderful boyfriend of yours that youre always going on about? Shouldnt he be assisting in this task?
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2004, 19:42   #18
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts

get a dolly
Unread 8 Feb 2004, 19:48   #19
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Sell it, go to Leeds, buy new one, get delivery men to do all the lifting work.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2004, 19:57   #20
madi
a little bit broken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Shes probably not the only one ...

and Madi , where is this wonderful boyfriend of yours that youre always going on about? Shouldnt he be assisting in this task?

he currently has broken ribs and a cracked sternum after a car accident last week
not really any good at the lifting of things
certainly not when unable to drive and currently in leeds

so i am going to hire a van and have a go at it myself
didnt know if you can tip them up

would a car jack lift a washing machine?
Unread 8 Feb 2004, 20:01   #21
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road

Quote:
he currently has broken ribs and a cracked sternum after a car accident last week
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Morte
woman, van, guy
it speaks for itself =(
Unread 8 Feb 2004, 20:27   #22
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
not really any good at the lifting of things
certainly not when unable to drive and currently in leeds

so i am going to hire a van and have a go at it myself
didnt know if you can tip them up

would a car jack lift a washing machine?
Probably, but keeping it balanced would be a bugger.
I had people out to replace mine last week (rental thing, if it breaks they just replace it) and it took two of them to get them in/out of the van.
Ask a neighbour or two for some help, and buy them a drink
Unread 8 Feb 2004, 20:36   #23
Crackmonkey
monkey on crack

Crackmonkey is an unknown quantity at this point

First get a dolly and some straps. With those you should be able to get it up to the van without too much trouble, getting it in there is another story. If you have a porch that you could back the van up to it would take a lot of work out of it, if not then you're going to have a lot of trouble getting it up without any help. Don't use a car jack, it can lift it but you also have to worry about balancing it. I don't know how strong the bottom of a washing machine is either, so you run the risk of punching a hole/putting a large dent in it.
Unread 8 Feb 2004, 20:47   #24
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light

I dont think they tend to worry too much about the bottoms of washing machines (the one I bought just had a piece of plastic just for the sake of it I think). As for turning it over onto its side, if you have all the original packaging and can remember where it all went inside then maybe, but given the amount of it I pulled out (loads in there to keep the drum still and then a huge metal bar across the back too) I wouldn't reccomend it otherwise. I'd also suggest getting someone to help you. Offer a few drinks around and someone will probably be willing.
Ebany is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2004, 20:47   #25
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

why dont you just ask the guy next door? seriously. even if i were in the same situation i would do so....
Unread 8 Feb 2004, 20:49   #26
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Morte
why dont you just ask the guy next door? seriously. even if i were in the same situation i would do so....
As I said up there!
Why the dodgy font?
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2004, 21:02   #27
Zar
Chief over all Monkeys

Zar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant futureZar has a brilliant future

Quote:

lol
rofl
Zar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2004, 11:28   #28
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

Madi, you would be suprised at how easily you could get that machine lifted into a van just by showing a little bit of minge to male passers by.

or

Roadrunner would do it, if he lived near you, you know that. He's been in several galaxies with you y' know and is your biggest fan! But he probably tells you that on the phone all the time, he has your phone number you know.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2004, 12:13   #29
madi
a little bit broken

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashTester
blah blah blah
are you 12 years old or just a bit retarded?
Unread 9 Feb 2004, 13:18   #30
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice

Quote:
No, you!

Quote:
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Cynical Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2004, 13:38   #31
madi
a little bit broken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynical Oracle
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashTester
blah blah blah
No, you!
are you a bit retarded too?
Unread 9 Feb 2004, 13:42   #32
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynical Oracle
No, you!
In Soviet Russia, no sense makes you!
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2004, 13:45   #33
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

hi my sister is retarded and my parents are plebs but i am clever! hihi
Unread 9 Feb 2004, 14:11   #34
madi
a little bit broken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
So did you solve the problem then Madi?

Apparently you can tip washing machines up, they don't mind.

the being able to tip will help
i only bought it six months ago and found the big bolts that hold everything stable during transit in a kitchen drawer while packing yesterday

i am moving next weekend
and plan to badger a couple of neighbours into getting the bloody thing into the back of the van
if the bottom can be lifted and it slid into the van on its side and then righted i should be ok
Unread 9 Feb 2004, 14:11   #35
madi
a little bit broken

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
but i am clever! hihi
you lie
Unread 9 Feb 2004, 14:20   #36
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

WELL PLAYED!
Unread 9 Feb 2004, 14:24   #37
Grave_Digger

If you have a plank of wood you could make a ramp up into the back and then slide it up and into. Wash machines tend to be light anyways as they are mostly empty space inside with pipes. The heaviest part is the motor. And to my knowledge throwing them about won't damage them, just scratch the outside to bugger.
Unread 9 Feb 2004, 20:13   #38
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light

If a washing machine was light then it would go flying all over the kitchen whenever you had a large loads of laundry in there spinning. 5kg (an average capacity) of dry clothes become pretty heavy when wet. The washing machine needs to weigh more than the clothes or they would walk around so much they would pull the pipes off the wall.

And I wouldn't imagine treating it badly while moving it would be covered by the warranty, but you can always try and convince them you had it perfectly packaged and it still broke. Hell, mine was brand new and had a broken bit. A broken bit which led to water pouring all over the floor. It was lucky for them that they got someone out to fix it that day, if I'd had to take another day off work to wait for a repairman to mend my brand new washer/dryer I would have been very pissed off.
Ebany is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2004, 20:24   #39
Crackmonkey
monkey on crack

Crackmonkey is an unknown quantity at this point

Have you thought about how to get it back out of the van?
Unread 9 Feb 2004, 21:44   #40
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

two planks of wood and one of those wheely trolley things, put washing machine on trolly, wheel it up the planks of wood ( arranged like a ramp ) . plonk washing machine down , put wood in van, drive to wherever its needed, reverse the process. tada
Unread 10 Feb 2004, 07:40   #41
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough

lol women

[ ripper ] I told u I was hardcore
meaple is offline   Reply With Quote