User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 28 Jan 2004, 20:39   #1
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough
Post Oh noes!

I've been threatened with intarnet -> RL violence! OH NOES!

[13:23:34] <Yam|site> im so guna go to that meet
[13:23:38] <Yam|site> to bottle meaple
[13:23:41] <Yam|site> \o/
[13:23:44] <`Paul> lol
[13:23:44] <Alethio> rofl
[13:23:53] * Alethio wonders what he's walked in on
[13:23:55] * Jimus{away} ([email protected]) has joined #planetarion
[13:24:22] <Yam|site> ill get phnx to record it on meh cam
[13:24:30] <Yam|site> and mpeg it

By a geordie no less

Someone save me! :eek:

[ ripper ] I told u I was hardcore
meaple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2004, 20:44   #2
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Oh noes!

http://koti.mbnet.fi/cyrus/images/battlemaster.jpg

Unread 28 Jan 2004, 20:46   #3
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Glass him first?
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2004, 20:56   #4
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

What fagass meet's this?
Unread 28 Jan 2004, 20:59   #5
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Why's he going to glass you anyway?
Is it that he cannot deal with his homosexual feelings towards you?

Geordies, i tell you, all fags.
Unread 28 Jan 2004, 21:02   #6
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

"Allright. the girl got glassed and no **** leaves here until we find out which **** did it"
Can anyone say which movie Ive taken this line from?
Unread 28 Jan 2004, 21:03   #7
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I hope he punches you in the face
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2004, 21:05   #8
Weeks
Banned

Yes, i can.
Unread 28 Jan 2004, 21:16   #9
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Morte
"Allright. the girl got glassed and no **** leaves here until we find out which **** did it"
Can anyone say which movie Ive taken this line from?

I'd be surprised if anyone didn't know.
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jan 2004, 21:45   #10
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

there shall be no fighting at MY meet :\

ps i'm thinking of naming it Aryn's meet instead of the toronto meet..
and i'd start a channel.. something like #me[aryn]et... but since i can't access irc yet there'd be no point

ps.. someone pm me sirad's email :\
Unread 28 Jan 2004, 21:52   #11
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough

What movie is it from?

Aryn: blatant jaswhoreattention

Unread 28 Jan 2004, 21:55   #12
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

me? never!

meaple.. go to #canada and tell them to tell sirad to email me.
perty please
Unread 28 Jan 2004, 22:46   #13
meaple
Pretend Faggot

Done danisexy

Unread 28 Jan 2004, 22:54   #14
Aryn
Happy

\o/ ta meapiekins.
cause you konw.. if sirad and i don't start getting in contact.. there won't BE a meet for people to beat you up in
Unread 28 Jan 2004, 23:36   #15
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Get me to come, i'm a good thrower
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 03:21   #16
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It's Trainspotting you silly monkey.
However, Robert Carlyle says it quite fast, so you can't work it out really.

Teehee. He's a geordie. BYKER GROVE MAN! ME EYES! I CANNE SEE!
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 03:45   #17
meaple
Pretend Faggot

alreet!

Youre the monkey round here takmot

Unread 29 Jan 2004, 04:19   #18
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Heh, I like your sig meaple.
Ripper is a gangster!
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 04:21   #19
meaple
Pretend Faggot

youre hott tomkat

especially in that pic of your arse and the video of your package

Unread 29 Jan 2004, 04:44   #20
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meaple
I've been threatened with intarnet -> RL violence! OH NOES!

[13:23:34] <Yam|site> im so guna go to that meet
[13:23:38] <Yam|site> to bottle meaple
[13:23:41] <Yam|site> \o/
[13:23:44] <`Paul> lol
[13:23:44] <Alethio> rofl
[13:23:53] * Alethio wonders what he's walked in on
[13:23:55] * Jimus{away} ([email protected]) has joined #planetarion
[13:24:22] <Yam|site> ill get phnx to record it on meh cam
[13:24:30] <Yam|site> and mpeg it

By a geordie no less

Someone save me! :eek:
Who is phnx?

Better not be the little twat that stalked me on these boards a couple of years back.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 08:49   #21
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

can I come to this meet? I'm tall..
I am Idler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 09:25   #22
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Octagonecologyst
Geordies, i tell you, all fags.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 11:03   #23
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

isnt skiddy the only geordie on the boards?
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 12:04   #24
Weeks
Banned

Point proven.
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 18:21   #25
meaple
Pretend Faggot

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
can I come to this meet? I'm tall..
I don't think yahwe is coming.

Unread 29 Jan 2004, 18:29   #26
AliasX
- Sex Therapist -

AliasX is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by meaple
I don't think yahwe is coming.
You never know! The guy has a record of popping in unexpectedly!
<meaple> I want 2 c ur cum
<Pyr0> patience young padowan
<AliasX> oh jeasus
<AliasX> this channel did turn gay
*** yahwe ([email protected]) has joined channel #forums
<Oye> that cant be a coincidence
<meaple> he heard you
AliasX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 18:38   #27
Aryn
Happy

yahwe isn't invited.

idler can come
snurx.. come!!!
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 18:41   #28
meaple
Pretend Faggot

Hey look, more internet threats! This time from the ugly dutch person too!

[11:28:08] <Yam> meaple lives in the us
[11:28:08] <NB3> idd
[11:28:09] * Seth|away is now known as Seth
[11:28:16] <Keith> ah k
[11:28:21] <Yam> but thats why so many people are goin to the canada meet
[11:28:23] <Yam> to brick his face
[11:28:29] <NB3> yup
[11:28:30] <Seth> no
[11:28:37] <Seth> silly yam
[11:28:43] <Yam> :¬(
[11:28:46] <NB3> well, im going to brick his face, dont know about anyone else
[11:28:47] <Seth> It's the Aryn gangbang that attracts people
[11:29:04] <Yam> ill certainly give it a bricking
[11:29:08] <Yam> wanna share bricks?
[11:29:09] * Karm[OFFLINE] is now known as Karmulian
[11:29:12] <Keith> lol
[11:29:17] <NB3> will have to find bricks there
[11:29:19] <Seth> no
[11:29:21] <Seth> NO
[11:29:22] * nickznamz ([email protected]) Quit (Read error: Connection reset by peer)
[11:29:23] <NB3> carrying through customs is probably bad
[11:29:26] <Yam> will they let u on the plane with bricks?
[11:29:29] <Seth> bricks are bad
[11:29:30] <Yam> ohh
[11:29:32] * nickznamz ([email protected]) has joined #planetarion
[11:29:39] <A2> you lot are cruel :/
[11:29:46] <NB3> we are ? ace
[11:29:46] <Seth> I want to feel my fist against his jawbones
[11:29:52] <Seth> and I want to hear his bones snap
[11:29:57] <Yam> rofl
[11:30:22] <Seth> I want to FEEL his bones break with every punch

Im so scared now aryn!

Unread 29 Jan 2004, 18:44   #29
Aryn
Happy

seth wasn't invited either.

and there won't be fights at this meet. don't even think about trying to cross me.
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 18:45   #30
Aryn
Happy

actually nevermind.
people who give threats over the internet are pussies in rl

i'll protect you meaple! i'll sit on them :\
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 18:47   #31
meaple
Pretend Faggot

Thing is, they both hate me for being gay. I find that quite humorous

Unread 29 Jan 2004, 18:56   #32
meaple
Pretend Faggot

Oh and aryn, your pnick will get wiped if you dont come back on irc soon

Unread 29 Jan 2004, 19:09   #33
Aryn
Happy

oh crap
i don't want to get in trouble at work
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 19:48   #34
Weeks
Banned

why is everyone against meaple anyway.
i must have answers!
or was my first guess correct?
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 21:16   #35
meaple
Pretend Faggot

Yam is mad at me for banning him from my IRC channel and telling him I didnt like him.

Heh.

Aryn: go on cgi irc, if they dont care youre looking at forums, they wont care about that ffs

Last edited by meaple; 29 Jan 2004 at 21:18. Reason: ******
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 21:31   #36
Aryn
Happy

all the cgi's i've used before don't work anymore
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 21:32   #37
InspectorSearch

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&i...=nerd+violence
Unread 29 Jan 2004, 21:35   #38
Aryn
Happy

www.you'rebanned.com
Unread 30 Jan 2004, 02:57   #39
meaple
Pretend Faggot

that was a crap gimmick

Unread 30 Jan 2004, 15:35   #40
Aryn
Happy

very crap. now then.. sirad hasn't emailed me yet so we can't start getting plans together for toronto.
i found some decent hotel rates though. and the campground thingie.
which by the poll looks like a lot of people want to camp.. but not many can bring tents :\ i'll go research costs of renting tents.