User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

View Poll Results: Should mrL be IP banned?
Yes, IP ban him 13 0.00%
Yes, but only send his account to RP 11 0.00%
Don't Really Care / Who is mrL? 2 0.00%
No, he may be scum, but he is OUR scum 15 0.00%
<Nodrog> *lolly roffle* 2 0.00%
JUST SHUT UP 99,999,999 100.00%
Voters: 100000042. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 08:45   #101
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts
Re: The 'Should we ban mrL for being an utter waste of space' poll

Get a new job Erin coasted through scotland on office jobs that were low demand, decent wages and lots of internet time. You do get a massive advantage in choosing your office place of work if you have tits and can wear tight clothing.

Meaple, Erin is a girl I met through the internet (something to do with our alliance bashing her gal in round 5 huzzah) and after a year we moved in together at my place in scotland, we lived together for a year and now she has returned to canada while we set up a more permanent based move of us living together over there.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 08:45   #102
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough

See, you should move out instead of paying a bums bills.

[ ripper ] I told u I was hardcore
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 09:49   #103
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I voted no. He's fun to talk to about CM.
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 10:04   #104
Grimble v2.0
Bernard Black

Grimble v2.0 is an unknown quantity at this point

How many votes does the ip ban option need before he's banned?

I'm not going to go through the hassle of voting with several accounts if it leads to nothing.
Unread 9 Jan 2004, 10:05   #105
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarak
can we have a similar poll but for karm and not mark?

Unread 9 Jan 2004, 10:07   #106
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This really is utterly pointless.

I'd rather have a Sticky on the top of the forums saying

'MrL is a tragic waste of this forum and could do something with his life it he didn't spend all of it railroading every thread on this board to talk about some nonsensical shit he and his buddies think is 'waycool man'

Just stop goddamn posting shit or I'll ban you for being crap and cite Clause 1.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Closed Thread