User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 20 Nov 2003, 21:12   #1
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts
good news for Family Guy fans

http://www.eonline.com/News/Items/0,1,12954,00.html

lets hope it comes back
Unread 20 Nov 2003, 22:48   #2
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road
Re: good news for Family Guy fans

r0x0r etc...
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 01:00   #3
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

Bob The Scutter is an unknown quantity at this point

excellent... this shows better than the simpsons
fo shizzle ma nizzle: a bastardization of "fo' sheezy mah neezy" which is a bastardization of "for sure mah nigga" which is a bastdardization of "I concur with you whole heartedly my African american brother."
Bob The Scutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 01:45   #4
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I just came.
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 05:01   #5
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob The Scutter
excellent... this shows better than the simpsons
i couldn't agree with you more
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 05:30   #6
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

BOOOOOOOOOOO! BOOOOOOOOOOOO!

=[DJ Bass]=
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 08:22   #7
sinnamon xie
teens1ut

sinnamon xie is an unknown quantity at this point

jizztastic

[M&S]
sinnamon xie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 09:48   #8
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough

I just came in sinnamons hair

[ ripper ] I told u I was hardcore
meaple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 10:13   #9
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

oh poo

Futurama is so much better than this
I am Idler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 15:01   #10
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am Idler
oh poo

Futurama is so much better than this
why do you have to turn this into a house of LIES!?!?
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 15:09   #11
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about

good, god knows why they cancelled it. but it is Fox, so i guess not even God* knows

*Rupert Murdoch
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 15:11   #12
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: good news for Family Guy fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloomers III
good, god knows why they cancelled it. but it is Fox, so i guess not even God* knows

*Rupert Murdoch
Probably because it was good, and therefore only intelligent people watched it.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 15:17   #13
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

it was a "late-blooming phenomenon that may have aired before its time."
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 15:18   #14
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: good news for Family Guy fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilly_D
it was a "late-blooming phenomenon that may have aired before its time."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Probably because it was good, and therefore only intelligent people watched it.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote