User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 16:57   #1
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Happy Birthday Starbucks!

Now, you should get a nice present, rigth?

Lets give him his account back!

YAY!
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 16:59   #2
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all
it was only a temporary suspension in the first place anyway
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 17:13   #3
ELeeming
Cultured

ELeeming is an unknown quantity at this point
Planetarion Forums > Calendar > 29 Oct 2002

Birthdays AndyPF (30), yogahoma (17), El-CuRa (18), Pash Cracken (17), namreg , Starbucks-Coffee (20), DarknessX (16), Zeonus (18), apfresier (30), cert (25), RobKingOfTrout (17), msquadvirus (22), RazMaTaz (21), will young (20), Cavey (30), Titanium-X (23), willjh (17), FeRdY (17), Starbucks (20), v0rtex (18), KillyWim (17), Butters (20), LanCatoBucks (20), Starbucks V2.0 (20)
God Told Me To Do It
Just Another Victim Of The Ambient Morality
Synchronise Your Dogmas
My site (well, kind of. Actually not at all, but it has my name on it in several places)
Aargh! Killer Bee attack! (\o/) (/o\) (\o/) (/o\)
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 17:29   #4
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Rob, King of Trout sounds interesting.
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 17:39   #5
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
happy birthday starbucks

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 19:18   #6
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by ELeeming
will young (20)

:eek:

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Unread 2 Nov 2002, 14:47   #7
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
4 Days

4 ****ing days

couldnt even reply to my birthday thread

****ing lazy ass admin mother****ers

(thanks karmy btw)
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 10:24   #8
Costa
Banned

Costa is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Happy Birthday Starbucks!

give my account back.....again...cos its my birthday....again
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 12:07   #9
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

LIGHTNING BOLT LIGHTNING BOLT!

etc etc
"Oh, wretched race of a day, children of chance and misery, why do ye compel me to say to you what it were most expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is for ever beyond your reach: not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. The second best for you, however, is soon to die". Silenus, tutor to Dionysos, speaking to King Midas.
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 12:10   #10
Idler

Idler is a jewel in the roughIdler is a jewel in the roughIdler is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBOY
hi Jobby, were my first banned accounts temporary aswell?
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 12:56   #11
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

I'm Not Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBOY
I was banned for the same thing on the same day. Does this mean I get mine back, or are you just full of shit?
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 12:58   #12
Idler

Idler is a jewel in the roughIdler is a jewel in the roughIdler is a jewel in the rough

I'm not getting mine back
so he's a shithead
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 12:59   #13
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

No, you're not getting your back because you're a shithead
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 13:03   #14
Idler

I am..

but JBOY is a shithead too
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 13:04   #15
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

you should make a club
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 14:06   #16
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

When did all this banning occur? Explain this faggotry
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 14:08   #17
I'm not Idler

less than 30 minutes ago!

I WAS BANNED FOR BEING DIFFERENT!

and I suspect Grimble was banned for being norwegian, but ofcourse the admin has no saying as he only bans and runs from the responsibility (he claimed trolling)

which is a bit funny seeming JJ originated from TPE

Unread 29 Oct 2003, 16:30   #18
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

What's this about bans?

Also, who's been posting with my account?
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 17:52   #19
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

PARTY HARD
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 17:55   #20
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point

I can't help but notice Starbucks is banned again.
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 18:33   #21
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

Happy birthday starbucks
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 18:56   #22
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough

comedy ban them all option lololol

[ ripper ] I told u I was hardcore
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 18:57   #23
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
the sell out

You rang?

PS I don't think starbucks will be getting his account back considering he managed to rather spectacularly break every single rule we had in one post (quite a feat in itself).

PPS Idler, your old accounts were purged I think.

PPPS Most accounts now banned are permanent. Although I'm sure grimble will be delighted to know the ban on his account expires on the 7th of october 2005.
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 19:01   #24
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
PS I don't think starbucks will be getting his account back considering he managed to rather spectacularly break every single rule we had in one post (quite a feat in itself).
Including posting co-ordinates, posting in a foreign language, posting on behalf of a banned user and advertising?

That is impressive!
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Unread 29 Oct 2003, 19:08   #25
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proteus
Including posting co-ordinates, posting in a foreign language, posting on behalf of a banned user and advertising?

That is impressive!

Actually I think he did cover the last two at some point. The first two weren't though
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 01:00   #26
Costa
Banned

Costa is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Actually I think he did cover the last two at some point. The first two weren't though

i said Jammyjim is a ****bag in german, and posted a old shai gar quote
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 12:31   #27
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

Quote:
PPPS Most accounts now banned are permanent. Although I'm sure grimble will be delighted to know the ban on his account expires on the 7th of october 2005.
Hooray
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 12:39   #28
I'm not Idler

why the **** wont my ban expire soon then you turds

Unread 30 Oct 2003, 12:52   #29
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm not Idler
why the **** wont my ban expire soon then you turds
You mean the permban on this account, or the other one?
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 12:52   #30
I'm Idler

do you care to clarify WHY I am permbanned ?

Unread 30 Oct 2003, 12:53   #31
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm Idler
do you care to clarify WHY I am permbanned ?
Because I never give out temp bans.

[edit]

User I'm not Idler has been banned until 30 Oct 2005 11:00

Better?
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 12:55   #32
I'm Idler

yes, this is ok

now do the same to the 'Idler' one

Unread 30 Oct 2003, 12:55   #33
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius
heh
'Moderator bans user for making reference to banned account' shocker
I'm calling http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=167197 on him.
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 12:57   #34
I'm Idler

I'm calling definition of ace forum

I asume no answer will be presented

Unread 30 Oct 2003, 12:59   #35
I'm Idler

I am a victim of the moderators 'self protecting' definition of trolling

ie. tell a mod he's a daft vagina, you'll be banned

Unread 30 Oct 2003, 13:07   #36
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius
Crap Threads ?

he replied to a thread, didnt make one himself
He did; he made several. You can't see them because shock I deleted them because they were shite.
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 13:09   #37
I'm Idler

since when is a thread that wants to debate exactly what should be allowed to pass on these forums shite, its not like JJ and his minions should be allowed to pass any drivel law they want

Unread 30 Oct 2003, 13:11   #38
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

It was more the '#tpe: whatever happened to it? I bet it's shite lolz' (or words to that effect) style threads.

And saying 'your rules are terrible, that's no way to run a forum!' isn't really promoting debate either; if you don't like it, go somewhere else, if you want to debate them then put an argument forwards that isn't 'this forums rubbish, other forums have no rules, they're great!'
Unread 30 Oct 2003, 13:13   #39
I'm Idler

I am almost 100% sure it said something like this:

'What should and should not be allowed on this forum.
discuss.'

now, are you going to tell me that there is something wrong with that ?
I am well aware of how I am supposed to write a proper thread but doing this amuses me loads more. You have no idea how dull work is

Unread 30 Oct 2003, 13:17   #40
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

That's what we call 'rules' dear. As I said in the thread, that means either discussion of them, or a list of every single thing that is bannable. Now, I've already described how to make a thread discussing the rules, and the 2nd isn't exactly a great thread.

This has been the voice of the mysterons.
Closed Thread