User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 9 Oct 2003, 00:50   #1
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
punk'd

has anyone seen this?
i saw the episode where they stole frank muniz's car, and where reposessed justin timberlake's stuff and made him cry

fking genious
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 00:55   #2
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: punk'd

its called a gotcha

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 00:57   #3
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

i had never heard of the term 'punk'd' til the show started
*shrug*

i would have called it 'haha i made you cry'
since most of the celebs they've 'gotten' did cry..
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 03:43   #4
rageybabey
Shenanigans

rageybabey will become famous soon enoughrageybabey will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryn
i would have called it 'haha i made you cry'
...why nobody's ever consulted you to title a television show.
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
lolly roffle
rageybabey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 03:51   #5
Aryn
Happy

sarcasm doesn't really work through forums
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 03:52   #6
rageybabey
Shenanigans

rageybabey will become famous soon enoughrageybabey will become famous soon enough

Apparently it does; along with stupidity.
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
lolly roffle
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 03:53   #7
Aryn
Happy

i was talking about my own post
but thanks for clearing yours up
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 03:55   #8
rageybabey
Shenanigans

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
your sig
is apt
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
lolly roffle
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 03:57   #9
Iceaxe
Blood

Iceaxe is an unknown quantity at this point

Seen it, its a pretty funny show.
Iceaxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 03:58   #10
Aryn
Happy

calling me stupid for admitting that i didn't convey my sarcasmness in my post (the one you quoted) is a bit.. uhm.. ridiculous?
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 03:58   #11
rageybabey
Shenanigans

I would've called it "Ha-Ha I Made You Watch This Piece Of Shit...'d"
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
lolly roffle
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 03:59   #12
Aryn
Happy

now you're just being silly
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 03:59   #13
rageybabey
Shenanigans

Quote:
calling me stupid for admitting that i didn't convey my sarcasmness in my post (the one you quoted) is a bit.. uhm.. ridiculous?
That's not what I found stupid - try not to get your little panties in a twist.
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
lolly roffle
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 04:00   #14
rageybabey
Shenanigans

Maybe...but logging out just so Hobbie could log in and type it would've been wholly pointless.
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
lolly roffle
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 04:01   #15
Aryn
Happy

panties in a twist?
OH
you mean like
'oh noes ragey hates me and is making fun of me on an internet forums!!!! oh noes!'

sorry.. not tonight
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 04:03   #16
rageybabey
Shenanigans

lol DAMN! That's really what I was going for...

You mean like "Aryn's a drama queen and wants everyone to think I hate her and am making fun of her on an internet forum!!!"

Like that? Oh oh oh... "Oh NOES!"
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
lolly roffle
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 04:07   #17
Aryn
Happy

i was actually going for the i'm an attentionwhore and give me sympathy cause someone hates me' bit.. but close enough
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 04:07   #18
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rageybabey
That's not what I found stupid - try not to get your little panties in a twist.

AT LEAST SHE WEARS SOME YOU CHEAP SLUT!
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 04:08   #19
rageybabey
Shenanigans

Ah well drama queen/attention whore... Whatever.
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
lolly roffle
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 04:08   #20
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If there's any insulting to be done around here it's me that gets to do it CAPISCHE?!
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 04:18   #21
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

that show is so fake, its all set up, you really think that the ego of Justin Timberlake or that 16 year old twerp would not sue the hell out of that show?
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 07:03   #22
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rageybabey
Ah well drama queen/attention whore... Whatever.
What the yellow rubbery **** have you been blithering about now?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 11:21   #23
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Watch out, Beadle's about

TINY TINY HAND, WHAT'S THE DEAL WITH THAT
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 11:38   #24
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough

ragey is an attention whore and so is hobbie (but he is also gay.)

The show should have just been called "pwn'd"

[ ripper ] I told u I was hardcore
meaple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 13:16   #25
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

its strange how the celebs know what being punkd is... even in the first ever episode.
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 18:53   #26
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Solution to Ragey and Aryns little exchange in this thread: FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!

Schoolyard rules,no biting,no stopping until someone is crying.

(Girl fight schoolyard rules ofc)
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 18:55   #27
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

First to pull hair wins you mean?
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 18:58   #28
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
First to pull hair wins you mean?
Its been my experience that in every girl fight they immediately pull hair so it'd be over pretty quick.
It was always "who ends up on the ground crying first looses" in my experience.

Girl fights are always more vicious than guys dontcha think?
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 19:03   #29
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold

Cat Fight!!!

Hoo! Hoo! Hoo! Hoo! Hoo! Hoo! Hoo! Hoo! Hoo! Hoo! Hoo!

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Oct 2003, 19:23   #30
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

There's also the option of fighting in a kiddies swimming pool full of baked beans...
Unread 10 Oct 2003, 02:21   #31
Aryn
Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
There's also the option of fighting in a kiddies swimming pool full of baked beans...
and i was thinkin more along the lines of jello and whipped cream :\
Unread 10 Oct 2003, 02:25   #32
MrBrick
Gone

MrBrick is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
and i was thinkin more along the lines of jello and whipped cream :\
MrBrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2003, 02:51   #33
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough

here too

[ ripper ] I told u I was hardcore
meaple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2003, 03:52   #34
rageybabey
Shenanigans

Only if there's Vodka in the Jello. :/
Quote:
Originally posted by JC
lolly roffle
Unread 10 Oct 2003, 06:28   #35
Aryn
Happy

i prefer tequila
but vodka could work too

though on second thought.. NONE of you would want to see me in a bathing suit (or naked for that matter) so i don't think this is a good idea :\
Unread 10 Oct 2003, 08:16   #36
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

pfft
Unread 10 Oct 2003, 16:08   #37
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by s|k
that show is so fake, its all set up, you really think that the ego of Justin Timberlake or that 16 year old twerp would not sue the hell out of that show?
No
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2003, 16:09   #38
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: punk'd

MTV lol
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Oct 2003, 19:40   #39
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Can I take pics of the fight in the jelly & whipped cream?