User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 7 Oct 2003, 21:29   #1
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
ITT we discuss cleanliness

upon writing this i just noticed we seem to have 421 smilies.........excessive :wizard:

ANYWAY cleanliness yeah

about 1 week ago I embarked on the MAMMOTH task of cleaning my keyboard, and so i took off all the keys and to my disgust found 5 years worth of normal hair, pubic hair, biscuit crumbs, bread crumbs, dandruff, nails, skin and other random disgusting things. so i thought i would, like cubass (i believe) did AGES ago, post pictures of it!

here is my keyboard from a birds eye view

and here is a close up
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 21:32   #2
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of
Re: ITT we discuss cleanliness

You've posted this before

edit: My keyboard is also quite manky :bebored:
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 21:37   #3
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I never use a keyboard for more than a year.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 21:38   #4
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
I never use a keyboard for more than a year.
Getting rid of that pesky DNA evidence on a regular basis then I see
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 21:41   #5
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

heh, i cleaned mine aswell yesterday. i dont have a picture but it looked about the same.
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 21:42   #6
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

No, it's just coincidence.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 21:48   #7
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough

Dont wank over it and you wont have the pubic hair problem

[ ripper ] I told u I was hardcore
meaple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 21:54   #8
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Pubic Hairs ALWAYS find a way into just about everything.

They are naturally gravitated to every object and place on the planet, you'll find them in every crevice, every nook, even in the production line of a super clean factory that makes glass eyes for babies...erm...probably.

You cannot stop them foolish meaple!
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 21:55   #9
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by meaple
Dont wank over it and you wont have the pubic hair problem
this obviously coming from a masturbation expert
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 22:12   #10
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough

I r expert. Also, don't cum in your keyboard unless you want a new one

[ ripper ] I told u I was hardcore
meaple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 22:49   #11
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Quote:
Originally Posted by meaple
I r expert. Also, don't cum in your keyboard unless you want a new one
Brings the term "My key(s) are sticking" to a whole new level
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 22:53   #12
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
Pubic Hairs ALWAYS find a way into just about everything.
i found pubic hair on one of my housemates dinner plates
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 22:57   #13
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneED
i found pubic hair on one of my housemates dinner plates
I hope you washed it before eating off it...he was prolly teabagging it before you arrived