User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 7 Oct 2003, 01:00   #1
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Is my friend winding me up?

I cant decided.

He told me to be careful because apparantly 3 guys have come forward claiming they were gang raped.

This happend in the West End of Glasgow (which is where i live).

His logic is if 3 guys have come forward then loads of guys must have been raped.

This is an uncomfortable thought if true.

However he only 'heard it from a friend' as opposed to it being on TV.

Something like this would make the news wouldn't it?
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 01:05   #2
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Is my friend winding me up?

I can walk throught any part of town (or at least, most) whitout fear of getting robbed/stabbed/assraped. It's about attitude. Have a kind attiutde, but one that says that "**** whit me and i'l call Bubba* on your ass". Also, look poor. Gives you lots of free drinks, and makes it less likely that you're the victim of crimes. (I mean, who would rob a poor guy?)

If you're really afraid, just avoid places that look dangerous. Also, never walk alone, at least not when drunk, and you should be safe. For extra protection, carry a penischopper or something.

*Bubba is of course the 220 cm afro-american guy that has more muscles then Tyson and likes to rape small time punks in the ass
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 01:10   #3
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snurx
I can walk throught any part of town (or at least, most) whitout fear of getting robbed/stabbed/assraped. It's about attitude. Have a kind attiutde, but one that says that "**** whit me and i'l call Bubba* on your ass". Also, look poor. Gives you lots of free drinks, and makes it less likely that you're the victim of crimes. (I mean, who would rob a poor guy?)

If you're really afraid, just avoid places that look dangerous.

The West End is about as safe as you can get in Glasgow.

Also im not scared (que 'you'd enjoy it so why be scared' jokes).

It's more im wondering if my m8 is winding me up and im just 'thinking out loud' on GD.
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 01:13   #4
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Your mate's just looking for a way of telling you he's a fag, or something.

This isn't right. Come up with your own Daceisms.
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 02:05   #5
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Yes , its true. There have been apparently 3 rapes on the towpath around Kelvingrove. And yes , i would suspect more than just 3 guys have been done and havent reported it.

Be afraid ... be very afraid .... i read it in the Daily Record over here.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 02:17   #6
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough

link to story pls

[ ripper ] I told u I was hardcore
meaple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 02:22   #7
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
the towpath around Kelvingrove.

Stupid ****s.
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 02:31   #8
Psi_K
Canadian to the Core

Psi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the roughPsi_K is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snurx
*Bubba is of course the 220 cm afro-american guy that has more muscles then Tyson and likes to rape small time punks in the ass
Bubba is mean ...
:smashfreakB:
r18-19 [eXi]
<Intermission>
r31-32 [CT] - r33-35 [DLR] - r36 [VsN] - r37 [???]
r45-46 [FAnG]
Psi_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 09:37   #9
evil one
banana

evil one is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
However he only 'heard it from a friend' as opposed to it being on TV.

Something like this would make the news wouldn't it?
:gay:

If it's on tv it's always true. If it's not it's always a lie
evil one is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 22:13   #10
Spawny Rick
Born Spawny

Spawny Rick is an unknown quantity at this point

I saw it in Metro the other day and heard from some friends, it's supposed to be happening just beyond the Maggie/Campbells Kitchen (whatever it's called now) at the top of Byres Road. The metro coupled it with a story on how male on male rape, or "Sodomy without consent" as they called it, is only punishable by 2 years in prison
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 22:20   #11
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

If you go out and wear a butt plug they wont have access if they jump you :P
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 22:22   #12
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spawny Rick
I saw it in Metro the other day and heard from some friends, it's supposed to be happening just beyond the Maggie/Campbells Kitchen (whatever it's called now) at the top of Byres Road. The metro coupled it with a story on how male on male rape, or "Sodomy without consent" as they called it, is only punishable by 2 years in prison
The statutory basis for the offence of rape is s1(1) of the Sexual Offences Act 1956, as amended by s1(2) of the Sexual Offences (Amendment) Act 1976 and s146 of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994. In its amended form s1 of the 1956 Act now states:

Quote:
1(1) It is an offence for a man to rape a woman or another man.
(2) A man commits rape if-
a) he has sexual intercourse with a person (whether vaginal or anal) who at the time of the intercourse does not consent to it; and
b) at the time he knows that the person does not consent to the intercourse or is reckless as to whether the person consents to it.
(3) A man also commits rape if he induces a married woman to have sexual intercourse with him by impersonating her husband.
(4) Subsection (2) applies for the purpose of any enactment.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 22:34   #13
Spawny Rick
Born Spawny

Spawny Rick is an unknown quantity at this point

The article said that it is because of a disparity between the laws in Scotland and the laws in England/Wales. If I'm wrong blame the Metro and/or reading it at 7am...
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 22:38   #14
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
Your mate's just looking for a way of telling you he's a fag, or something.
Yes, he's filling your head with thoughts of "It happens all the time", "It's no big deal" and "Lots of people say it hasn't happened to them and it has".

Then before you know it, *BAM!*, he'll be up ya faster than a ferret up a rabbit hole.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 22:47   #15
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Make sure he doesnt take you shopping for a hamster or something...
Unread 7 Oct 2003, 22:51   #16
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spawny Rick
The article said that it is because of a disparity between the laws in Scotland and the laws in England/Wales. If I'm wrong blame the Metro and/or reading it at 7am...
A disparity of that magnitude (a crime being punishable by life imprisonment [this is the punishment for rape, isn't it?] in England and 2 years in Scotland) would surely attract enormous media attention.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 23:27   #17
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Dace still has issues with Coming Out. Those of us who know him have acknowledged him as being gay for some time.
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 23:33   #18
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

posting purely to annoy dace
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 23:34   #19
Dace
so f*cking zen

I'll remember that rr YOU BASTARD!
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 23:34   #20
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Dace got owned!
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 23:36   #21
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Twice
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 23:41   #22
Dace
so f*cking zen

I hate Steve McGuiness
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 23:45   #23
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
I hate Steve McGuiness

join the queue , buttboy.
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 23:45   #24
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
(3) A man also commits rape if he induces a married woman to have sexual intercourse with him by impersonating her husband.
wtf? since when has that been a problem? how the hell would the woman not be able to tell?
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 23:52   #25
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nusselt
wtf? since when has that been a problem? how the hell would the woman not be able to tell?

I remember reading about a case the other month when there was some function type thing at a hotel and someone who worked there crept into a womans room where she was lying in bed half asleep (with her husband in the adjoining room talking to friends) and had sex with the woman (who thought the guy was her husband ... it was dark or something) but when her husband came through a little bit later the woman realised something was 'up'.

That guy got done for rape.

"Just so you know"
Unread 8 Oct 2003, 23:53   #26
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
join the queue

IM ALREDY THERE!