User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 27 Sep 2003, 22:33   #1
Karmulian

I'm this thread i send a message to trolls

troll

Troll

troll

Troll

The management thank nodrog
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 22:36   #2
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 22:38   #3
I Am Grimble
lol

I Am Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
shut the **** up trollboy

Remember to think happy thoughts
I Am Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 22:40   #4
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: I'm this thread i send a message to trolls

holy retroaction
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 22:41   #5
Karmulian

troll == troll
Troll == Troll

note the case change
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 22:44   #6
Embroglio

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
...and the fact that the bottom one is gay.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 23:10   #7
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Am i being overly cynical in thinking this (and the badger, etc) are just lame attempts to appease and distract people from the ****ty handling of the forums as of late?
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 23:25   #8
the dying puppy
Banned

the dying puppy is an unknown quantity at this point
this is kinda gay, but kids will love it
the dying puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 23:28   #9
Karmulian

actually the badger was a request from a couple of users

and the troll was cause i was bored and it was mentioned in #forums so i did it
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 23:31   #10
Pavil

So, do the PA=Team get paid yet or do you still all do this for the reputation plus points?
Unread 27 Sep 2003, 23:34   #11
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Karmulian
actually the badger was a request from a couple of users

and the troll was cause i was bored and it was mentioned in #forums so i did it
oh you do requests?

how about one of Culture Club's classics, i'm sure you can think of which one i mean
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 00:21   #12
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
:badger:

Teehee, it's a badger ^____^

BEEST FORUSM EVER!!!1
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 00:26   #13
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Tomkat
:badger:

Teehee, it's a badger ^____^

BEEST FORUSM EVER!!!1

I'd like to take due credit for suggesting this one again.
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 00:37   #14
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
jonny for admin etc
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 00:52   #15
Elfhelm
Polar Bear

Elfhelm is an unknown quantity at this point
troll
That looks like my neighbour. :duh:
Elfhelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 00:54   #16
Embroglio

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
Look what happened to :nv:.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 09:04   #17
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
troll Troll
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 09:24   #18
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
What sort of **** is this? Have you gone out of your mind?
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 09:31   #19
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Originally posted by Structural Integrity
What sort of **** is this? Have you gone out of your mind?
troll
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 09:47   #20
Karmulian

Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
ahem not to be piccy but it was pyr0 who asked you to ask me
so technically u can't take credit

so nahahahahaha
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 09:47   #21
Karmulian

Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
oh you do requests?

how about one of Culture Club's classics, i'm sure you can think of which one i mean
N O

in that order
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 09:48   #22
Karmulian

Quote:
Originally posted by Pavil
So, do the PA=Team get paid yet or do you still all do this for the reputation plus points?
well we don't get paid

and what reputation i have is poor - so um :/
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 10:04   #23
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
Controlling the boards must be fun!
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 10:52   #24
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

you ruined the forums
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 10:58   #25
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
you ruined the forums
What's new...
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 11:00   #26
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Unread 28 Sep 2003, 12:33   #27
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough
Wheres my wanking smilie you troll

[ ripper ] I told u I was hardcore
meaple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 13:19   #28
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

:eek:

troll Troll
:duh: :badger:
[close this window]

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 14:33   #29
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Karmulian
ahem not to be piccy but it was pyr0 who asked you to ask me
so technically u can't take credit

so nahahahahaha

That's because I asked him to get it off SA!
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 17:42   #30
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
This is just sad.
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 20:07   #31
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
:badger: :badger: :badger: :badger: :badger: :badger: :badger:
Unread 28 Sep 2003, 20:16   #32
I Am Sword
If Mods made Carlsberg..

I Am Sword is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Elfhelm
troll
That looks like my neighbour.
Where the hell do you live??
I Am Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 11:52   #33
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
isn'T there a chance of being sensible and putting colons round it as in :troll: :Troll:

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Sep 2003, 13:03   #34
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question

So which one's Nodrog, then?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote