User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 20 Sep 2003, 02:54   #1
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I'm getting excited

My limited edition CD should arrive in a matter of days (Monday hopefully).

Along with this bad boy.

Anybody else got something to look forward to happening soon?
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 03:02   #2
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point
http://www.half-life2.com/
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 03:06   #3
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Way to promote good music.

(ps. I don't know if it's good yet, or when mine arrives, bastard.)
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 03:07   #4
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Intrepid00
http://www.half-life2.com/

When is it due*?

*forgive my ignorance of what i suspect is a highly anticipated game eagerly wanted by thousands
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 03:08   #5

guest is an unknown quantity at this point
At the drive-in and all their related projects are over rated dross hyped up by loser 'alternative' emo NME fags.
guest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 03:09   #6

guest is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Dace
When is it due*?

*forgive my ignorance of what i suspect is a highly anticipated game eagerly wanted by thousands
30/09/2003

and thats UK time and not some faggot American calender where they have 30 months in a year!
guest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 03:09   #7
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally posted by Embroglio
Way to promote good music. :cool:

\o/

Quote:
Originally posted by Embroglio
(ps. I don't know if it's good yet, or when mine arrives, bastard.)

I dont know either but the site seems to say they will be sent out so they arrive on the day of release (ie Monday).

It's more of a 'hope' than a 'know'.

Still "here's hoping" :)
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 03:11   #8
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally posted by guest
At the drive-in and all their related projects are over rated dross hyped up by loser 'alternative' emo NME fags.

Point 1: I have never read NME

Point 2: ATDI, TMV and Sparta are about the best music there is

Point 3: You have **** taste in music if you dont like ATDI or TMV (or Sparta)
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 03:45   #9
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough
Everyone has their own taste in music so kindly **** off

[ ripper ] I told u I was hardcore
meaple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 03:55   #10
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally posted by meaple
Everyone has their own taste in music so kindly **** off

Everybody might have their own taste in music but for those people who don't like ATDI or TMV their taste is wrong.
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 06:20   #11
Aunty_Social

Re: I'm getting excited

Quote:
Originally posted by Dace

Along with this bad boy.

I hope your not expecting this to be fantastic. AFI seem to be starting their musical decline, which seems to be mandatory these days.
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 09:40   #12
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
ATDI mediocre to poor
TMV decent to good
Sparta good
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote