User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 20 Sep 2003, 02:35   #1
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point
The answer the question everone with a cousin wants to know (or not)

DATING FIRST COUSIN

(and i get one of those evil "whatwhereyousearchingforwhenyoufoundthat" comments, people are going to get slapped)
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan
cnaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 02:39   #2
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I wont ask the question which you are threatening to slap people for asking as i think i know what you were searching for WHEN YOU FOUND THE SITE YOU WANTED AND THEN SHARED IT WITH GD AND FEIGNED INNOCENCE YOU SICKO!
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 02:40   #3
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Dace
I wont ask the question which you are threatening to slap people for asking as i think i know what you were searching for WHEN YOU FOUND THE SITE YOU WANTED AND THEN SHARED IT WITH GD AND FEIGNED INNOCENCE YOU SICKO!
you just want to be slapped. so i'll slap you *slap* feel better?
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan
cnaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 03:19   #4
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough
give it to me baby

[ ripper ] I told u I was hardcore
meaple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 04:46   #5
Texan
Prince of Amber

Texan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by meaple
give it to me baby
I have a very attractive first cousin. She is married with two kids though.
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 07:20   #6
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough
Your children too I imagine

[ ripper ] I told u I was hardcore
meaple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 09:17   #7
Cynical Oracle
Poster Professionale

Cynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really niceCynical Oracle is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Texan
I have a very attractive first cousin. She is married with two kids though.
There is nothing hindering a man with willpower and a bottle of beer/rohypnol mixture.

Welcome back btw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
I wish we could trademark for a less shitty poster
hahahahahahaha, get it?
Cynical Oracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 09:48   #8
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
My aunt married her first cousin. One of their kids had a birth defect.

Be warned!
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 10:31   #9
Ultra

Quote:
Originally posted by ChubbyChecker
had

Are they dead now?
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 12:39   #10
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
Well, at least you'll only have to invite half the people you would normally have to on your wedding.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 13:47   #11
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
The definition of Irony is that Darwin married his cousin.
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 14:07   #12
Texan
Prince of Amber

Texan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Cynical Oracle
Welcome back btw.
Thanks.
I've been busy playing WOTmud, so I have not had much chance to post on here, though I have seen some provocative articles in the last few weeks that would have made decent threads.
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 14:16   #13
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Ultra
Are they dead now?
No, no, nothing that serious
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote