User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 20 Sep 2003, 02:04   #1
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough
Angry Stupid Forums

stop logging me out when I'm not looking

[ ripper ] I told u I was hardcore
meaple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 02:06   #2
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point
OMG, look at the views climb in count. Meaple your famous.
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 02:21   #3
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point
Broadband + NES button tapping skills + F5 = 1000+ views
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 03:16   #4
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough
IT ****ING LOGGED ME OUT AGAIN
I DEMAND THAT THE FORUMS ARE FIXED IMMEDIATELY

Unread 20 Sep 2003, 10:49   #5
Karmulian

everyone was forceibly logged out

there shouldn't be any more problems though
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 10:58   #6
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Poor meaple
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 11:08   #7
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Karmulian
everyone was forceibly logged out

there shouldn't be any more problems though
Can you 'fix' it a little bit better next time, so meaple is logged out continuously, especially when he clicks the 'Reply to Thread' button...?

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 11:32   #8
Karmulian

will do
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 13:57   #9
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Fix it for me too.

****ing forums
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 16:39   #10
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
i've had to login more times today than i have done all year

i read slowly, real slow, by the time i'm ready to post my reply (or whatnot) i'm logged out again! i demand a recount... i mean use of cookies back.

ps, at ince.
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 16:41   #11
Yes Please

2045 is an unknown quantity at this point
I havn't re-logged in since '99
2045 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Sep 2003, 17:36   #12
meaple
Pretend Faggot

FOAD old man