User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 4 Dec 2003, 06:34   #1
Fastskin

War Declaration

Star Sphere declares war on planetarion, quite simply cause SS beats PA in every aspect hehe

Unread 4 Dec 2003, 07:22   #2
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: War Declaration

Star Sphere sucks.
I played it for about 2 days and got bored.
Unread 4 Dec 2003, 09:09   #3
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Star Sphere sucks.
Agreed, SS really sucks and is too easy. (I'm top 200 and all I haven't logged in for days, didn't even attack ...)

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Unread 4 Dec 2003, 10:07   #4
Scandal

Scandal is an unknown quantity at this point

And this has to do what with AD?
Round 4 - Legion
Round 10 - Back again, no allie, just bouncing around
Unread 4 Dec 2003, 10:35   #5
ronnie
Kralizec

ronnie will become famous soon enoughronnie will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fastskin
Star Sphere declares war on planetarion, quite simply cause SS beats PA in every aspect hehe
your a prat fastskin.

PA > SS

seen as all the best SS players r PA players i think u hav been slightly owned.

Obsidian proved this quite convincingly.

on the other hand maybe we shud give the guy a break, he obviously wants to play PA but just isnt good enough, its not his fault. hes just trying to make himself feel better.

<Killmark> you do know what race i am right?
<Ronnie> is 'gay boy' a race ?
<Killmark> ronnie
<Killmark> stfu

Last edited by ronnie; 4 Dec 2003 at 11:31.
Unread 4 Dec 2003, 10:58   #6
evil one
banana

evil one is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Fastskin
Posts per day: 1
Unread 4 Dec 2003, 14:49   #7
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Star Sphere sucks.
2 days!!! I only played it for a day before i got bored

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Unread 4 Dec 2003, 16:17   #8
-QS-
nub since 2002

-QS- is an unknown quantity at this point

SS is for those that pa since r1 got too complicated ^^
Unread 4 Dec 2003, 18:11   #9
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I tried playing SS earlier this round and quickly lost the will to live.