User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 8 Sep 2004, 15:31   #1
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
What brand of condoms do you use?

Is there any specific type or make that you prefer to buy or use?
Do you go for value or reliability? Do you opt for the more expensive non rubber kind?

Having recently "gotten back in the game" I have to asess these choices once more and I find the selection in my local chemist to be excessive. I'm not exactly a condom connoisseur.

Now I've personally tried
  • Normal (ok, plain old condom, smells of rubber, hardly nice)
  • Lubricated (better for her somewhat)
  • Flavoured (much better than the nasty smell of rubber but certain flavours aren't the best, walking around with your nob reeking of banana or lime just isn't right - unless you have a fetish for fruit its hardly normal)
  • Ribbed (Clearly designed for her, it didn't seem to make much difference to that particular girl, no benifit for me really)
  • 'Performance' (now this was a bastard, didn't realise it until it was on but it has a heat activated local anesthetic in the tip, designed to make men last longer. Clearly designed for the premature ejac's of this world. It killed all feeling in my nob, which then resulted in some wilting making any sex pretty much impossible. It was like trying to play snooker with a wet noodle. Embarresing, stupid, and pointless. Removed it and everything was fine after a couple of mins but NEVER again)

Pretty much all strangled my nob quite a bit and were a streach to get on. I'm not bragging that I have a large cock, I think it's about average. Is this what everyone else experiences? Tight ass strangluating pieces of rubber?

Haven't tried those studded ones, I hear they are supposed to enhance the guys pleasure.
Neither have I tried those non rubber 'Avanti' ones, anyone tried them? Any different?

Any types I've missed, please point them out.
Unread 8 Sep 2004, 15:45   #2
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: What brand of condoms do you use?

Extra thick and a tub of KY.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2004, 15:54   #3
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
Is this what everyone else experiences?

Pretty much, except you left out the ones which are thinner (sensation/featherlite?) and therefore let you feel more.
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2004, 16:02   #4
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarak
Pretty much, except you left out the ones which are thinner (sensation/featherlite?) and therefore let you feel more.
Is there much more of a risk with those I wonder? The last thing I want is a child. Sounds like a good option though.
Unread 8 Sep 2004, 16:15   #5
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Durex
Unread 8 Sep 2004, 16:42   #6
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Playing snooker with a wet noodle ?
Heh hheh... that part deserves to make this post a POTW nomination. But I don't know how to get the link, so I won't.
Unread 8 Sep 2004, 16:46   #7
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You click with the right mouse button on the little number on the top right of the post, and "Copy Link Location" to get it down.

I prefer the thin ones myself. I've tried flavoured and ribbed, and the thin ones are the best in my opinion.
Unread 8 Sep 2004, 16:48   #8
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

ribbed
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2004, 17:01   #9
Ninja_spammer
Freedom Fanatic

Ninja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud of

I dont use them, dont need to.
Unread 8 Sep 2004, 17:41   #10
pyirt
nomen est omen

pyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond reputepyirt has a reputation beyond repute

Durex extra safe, lubricated. Get them free on the NHS from the local planning family clinic here in town. You just have to register with them first.

Me=Hans_Blix
Views expressed are those of the author and not of any company or organisation I am associated with. Electronic communication can be forged and the integrity of this message is not guaranteed.
pyirt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2004, 17:44   #11
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Condom's are against Gods will.

Use them and fear his wrath.

Personally I like the ones that have smiley faces on them and stuff. They're :cool:
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2004, 18:58   #12
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

if i use them: durex regular.
Unread 8 Sep 2004, 19:15   #13
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'm off on holiday soon, my Mum juts gave me 30 Durex condoms, I can't halp feeling she thinks I'm more of a stud than I actually am (I'm not at all...). I'm pretty sure they're not "extra thick" but they are free. Might sell them and get some cash.
Last time I got flavoured ones, but I had a gf then!
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2004, 20:11   #14
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

buy flavoured ones, but only use em for when/if she`s too touchy to take real hardcore penis breath. (chocolate or strawberry flavour are usually loved by the ladies:/)

For the part named penetration i suggest sensation (thin-ones etc) but if you`re that particular of security, when your about to finish, just get it out of there and finish up with your hand and splash her tits etc.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2004, 20:36   #15
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Durex feather light, green package

(long time ago though..)
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2004, 20:36   #16
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

I dunno why you guys need lube or lubed condoms, unless its because you don't treat your ladies right!

I'd like to try flavoured ones if they make your cock smell of fruit, qwould be fun
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2004, 21:29   #17
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
buy flavoured ones, but only use em for when/if she`s too touchy to take real hardcore penis breath. (chocolate or strawberry flavour are usually loved by the ladies:/)

For the part named penetration i suggest sensation (thin-ones etc) but if you`re that particular of security, when your about to finish, just get it out of there and finish up with your hand and splash her tits etc.

jerome, don't talk bollocks, you are 15, you do not even know how to put one on.
Unread 8 Sep 2004, 21:32   #18
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
jerome, don't talk bollocks, you are 15, you do not even know how to put one on.
Unread 8 Sep 2004, 22:01   #19
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of

I have tried all those condoms and just can get them on. In most case they split when I put them on. I'm not boasting but I just dont use condoms anymore simply pull out, but it pisses me off i cant use them. Oh and I'm too scared to go into a chemist and explain the problem

Please help

tsm
Unread 8 Sep 2004, 22:03   #20
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: What brand of condoms do you use?

Buy jumbo-sized condoms.

Problem solved.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2004, 22:05   #21
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Or condoms for jumbos (elephants)
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2004, 22:10   #22
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: What brand of condoms do you use?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Or condoms for jumbos (elephants)
Now that's just silly.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2004, 22:11   #23
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

i learnt to put one on after learning it off from a fat nurse who came in and taught sex education at school when i was 11/12, tyvm.

ps. better to 'not use much johnny' of age rather than being an ugly sod - EH TESLA?!

pps. - i assume you all know what a 'posh wank' is. Ever tried it? i did it, out of curiosity. Rather crap - eh?for those that don`t know - a 'posh wank' is wanking with a johnny on.

[edit - johnny = condom]

Last edited by _ryzekiel_; 8 Sep 2004 at 22:33.
Unread 8 Sep 2004, 22:29   #24
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The ones that the NHS give out for free are actually pretty good (and expensive for them, apparently).

I normally use Durex though, don't have any massive preference. I seem to remember Avanti being slightly more annoying to put on, although that was a while ago.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2004, 22:30   #25
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Jesus Christ, you sure know how to frustrate someone before going to bed by just the way you structure your posts
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2004, 22:32   #26
jerome

sorry:( (assuming your referring to my several uses of 'ps' there and the gaps etc.)
Unread 9 Sep 2004, 00:34   #27
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
  • 'Performance' (now this was a bastard, didn't realise it until it was on but it has a heat activated local anesthetic in the tip, designed to make men last longer. Clearly designed for the premature ejac's of this world. It killed all feeling in my nob, which then resulted in some wilting making any sex pretty much impossible. It was like trying to play snooker with a wet noodle. Embarresing, stupid, and pointless. Removed it and everything was fine after a couple of mins but NEVER again)
That explains what condoms my ex gave me that night.....

I might go and try this Trojan ones although I use Durex.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2004, 08:52   #28
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Heh, Durex Featherlite it is then!

I wish we had a free condom's family planning thing like the NHS in the UK. I think there is a free clinic but I'm not sure if they give out free condoms. Must check that out. Until then, my local chemist it is!

If that really hot girl is on the till methinks Featherlite will be replaced with "XXL Super Stud Stallion" condoms. Y'know how it is.

Thing is, I always thought that buying condoms before a date might be construed as a little presumptuous, heh. Only topped by turning up with one on and nodding towards it in a suggesstive manner.
Unread 9 Sep 2004, 09:26   #29
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

durex, whichever once are closest to hand
tried some different non durex ones once, didnt like them, had to stop and change condom half way through as there was just no feeling
Unread 9 Sep 2004, 11:49   #30
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
durex, whichever once are closest to hand
tried some different non durex ones once, didnt like them, had to stop and change condom half way through as there was just no feeling
Argh!

I bought a 3-pack once from a vending machine and they were pretty much 'generic condoms'. Went to put one on and it looked like a childrens blow up balloon: cheap as crap and more likely to burst before your done, ruining your enjoyment.
Unread 9 Sep 2004, 13:11   #31
MeridianStar
Para Keet

MeridianStar is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadowMan
I have tried all those condoms and just can get them on. In most case they split when I put them on. I'm not boasting but I just dont use condoms anymore simply pull out, but it pisses me off i cant use them. Oh and I'm too scared to go into a chemist and explain the problem

Please help

tsm
Well since condoms can be stretched to 4 feet in length and a foot or more in width, the problem clearly isn't that your penis is too large. Remember to be careful if your fingernails are long or if you have any piercings. And please stop using my avatar ta.
[23:46] <Theamion> i still love you tho
[23:47] <Theamion> you mad scottish bint
MeridianStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Sep 2004, 15:49   #32
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeridianStar
Well since condoms can be stretched to 4 feet in length and a foot or more in width, the problem clearly isn't that your penis is too large. Remember to be careful if your fingernails are long or if you have any piercings. And please stop using my avatar ta.
I have found that it takes a bit of effort to tear or rip a condom. Maybe out of date ones rip easier. Maybe TheShadowMan really has a 4ft long 1ft wide cock though!
Unread 9 Sep 2004, 16:40   #33
LISELOTTE
sucking young blood

LISELOTTE is an unknown quantity at this point

i found performance very good actual... condoms sometimes have meh willy go sloppy after a while, mainly because of the fiddling with them... anyways, tried them all pretty much. Stay away from flavoured shit!
Unread 9 Sep 2004, 18:13   #34
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of

Quote:
I have found that it takes a bit of effort to tear or rip a condom. Maybe out of date ones rip easier. Maybe TheShadowMan really has a 4ft long 1ft wide cock though!
Hehehe nah i dont they just seem to constrict when they are on, then burst after a while. I may have use my tayto crisp bag for a while heh
Unread 9 Sep 2004, 21:05   #35
The General8
NOT a yuppie....yet

The General8 is infamous around these partsThe General8 is infamous around these parts

I use mates, i found durex brake on me too much, even the extra safe ones :/ i find nothing more hummilating than saying to a girl "ugh can we stop a sec the dam condom broke" and then having to take the dam thing off and put on another , kinda ruins the "atmosphere" for me.

and wtf is that about performace ones making u last longer by having anasthetic in the tip! i gotta get me some of those!

Quote:
Originally posted by an anon neg-repper

all your posts are shit. it's like a more accurate turbonegro song
i post on a internet forum!
The General8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Sep 2004, 05:25   #36
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts

comedy 'i don't use condoms' option (i don't care if it's already been said)
Unread 10 Sep 2004, 23:13   #37
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
'Performance' (now this was a bastard, didn't realise it until it was on but it has a heat activated local anesthetic in the tip, designed to make men last longer. Clearly designed for the premature ejac's of this world. It killed all feeling in my nob, which then resulted in some wilting making any sex pretty much impossible. It was like trying to play snooker with a wet noodle. Embarresing, stupid, and pointless. Removed it and everything was fine after a couple of mins but NEVER again)[/list]
Thats what I'm blaming it on.
Sometimes parts of me have an aversion to condoms...

I'll use whatever type and brand are to hand. Prefer boring normal ones (although they tend to be too small - i think i've had 3 different sizes in the same pack. Large, small and super small) just in case the girl says "Why the **** have you got flavoured condoms?" or something.

But yeh, I'm hearing you on the smallness of them thing. And I am bragging.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote