User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 25 Jun 2004, 19:05   #1
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Avi Splitter?

Is there a program that lets me just cut a 5 second section out of a 2 minute avi (divx) and just save the 5 sec version?

Ideally i'd want one where i could say i want to save 1:34 -> 1:39 for example and it does it all for you.
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 19:12   #2
Entium

Entium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud ofEntium has much to be proud of
Re: Avi Splitter?

VirtualDub with AviSplitCalc.
Entium is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 19:31   #3
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to behold

windows movie maker

but it's a bitch. to me.
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 19:32   #4
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Ta

Now to convert this into a gif
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 19:56   #5
Ragnarak

can anyone recommend a avi to gif converter that's free and allows you to save the gif?
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 20:11   #6
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
virtuadub will let you save all the individual frames and you can then use a animator to stick them together

how do i save individual frames?
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 20:30   #7
JetLinus
Friendly geek of GD :-/

JetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud of
Arrow Re: Avi Splitter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarak
how do i save individual frames?
In VirtualDub, after opening the AVI:

-> File, Save image sequence...
Unread 25 Jun 2004, 20:37   #8
Ragnarak

ta guys
Unread 26 Jun 2004, 01:45   #9
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Can we see the gif?
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote