User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 26 Dec 2004, 23:21   #1
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Amaze me with your googling powers

I've got no idea how anyone would be able to do this but it's worth a shot.

I need to find any data possible relating to the weather around the region over the sea, south-west of cameroon (map linked) at the end of March 2003 (21/03/03 - 30/03/03). Area centred around approximately 0 deg lat, 0 deg long.

Pretty much any info about the region would be useful, but specifically relating to weather, temperature and cloudyness.

Is there some sort of meterological group that keeps a record of this sort of data? Is google going to be any use?

As i said, i really doubt anyone can help but you never know, someone here might work in a relevant area.
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Dec 2004, 23:26   #2
flikman
Idiot

flikman can only hope to improve
Re: Amaze me with your googling powers

Ill be the first to ask..

why?
flikman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 03:08   #3
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

a mate of mine works with data collected over the sea, but i dont know where or how he gets his data

i wont see him till new year, if i can i will ask him then, would that be any good or not?
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 12:12   #4
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
a mate of mine works with data collected over the sea, but i dont know where or how he gets his data

i wont see him till new year, if i can i will ask him then, would that be any good or not?
That would be great if you can. Thanks
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 15:12   #5
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Seriously though, why?

Hardly a pub argument?!
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Dec 2004, 16:21   #6
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Seriously though, why?

Hardly a pub argument?!
Project Work. I need it to comment on the validity of some results.