User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 20 May 2007, 16:50   #51
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Thanks for the compliment!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH_H_Crab
As for me having a particular dislike of Angryduck, well all I can say was during his time at ND (both tenures) he wasn't really online enough for me to ever feel VERY strongly about him one way or the other.
I was online more than any other member of ND's command team, and in round 19, Assassin and I were the only one's around except for a few command channel discussions here and there. Hell back in r 11-12 I was the ONLY ND Command member truly active. You care to argue this, tell me who was more active in round 11-12 and in round 19 besides Assassin

you'll have a hard time EVER questioning my activity prior to this round where it actually could have been better

Last edited by aNgRyDuCk; 20 May 2007 at 17:01.
aNgRyDuCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2007, 16:57   #52
[DDK]gm

[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future[DDK]gm has a brilliant future

Destiny and Vengence gave us a hell of a battle in r20 and the end was far too close for comfort.
R10 Eclipse
R10.5-R13 FAnG
R20-23 CT
R23 (CT BG) ToF
R24-R82... CT
[DDK]gm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2007, 16:58   #53
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm
Destiny and Vengence gave us a hell of a battle in r20 and the end was far too close for comfort.
again folks... real easy to make comments from the peanut gallery
Unread 20 May 2007, 16:59   #54
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNgRyDuCk
I was online more than any other member of ND's command team, and in round 19, Assassin and I were the only one's around except for a few command channel discussions here and there. Hell back in r 11-12 I was the ONLY ND Command member truly active. You care to argue this, tell me who was more active in round 11-12 and in round 19 besides Assassin

you'll have a hard time EVER questioning my activity prior to this round where it actually could have been better
Too bad that Planetarion is about score and not activity. (TM)
Unread 20 May 2007, 17:00   #55
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
Too bad that Planetarion is about score and not activity. (TM)
his comment WAS about activity
Unread 20 May 2007, 17:10   #56
Heartless

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
his comment WAS about activity
And I was just stating that activity doesnt win you a round. Obviously that applies to his comment, too. Sorry that I can't be bothered to hit more than one reply button!
Unread 20 May 2007, 17:13   #57
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
And I was just stating that activity doesnt win you a round. Obviously that applies to his comment, too. Sorry that I can't be bothered to hit more than one reply button!
inactivity can sure as hell lose you a round
Unread 20 May 2007, 17:16   #58
Almeida

Almeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to behold

somehow every post of angryduck sounds either like: "you all got no clue, me and my wankcircle buddies are the only ones blessed with knowledge" or "me is da uberactive, bow down and lick my shoes"

on your "i was soooo active in r12" argument: there were ppl more active as you, or at least as active as you: Spirtfire, Steinmetz, Marinho, lokken, Gate, the_fish, and a few others i can't remember the nicks from. now i know they weren't all HCs but they had at least officer positions. so kindly shove your huge ego up your ass and stop acting like a prick.
most of the other posters on here have as much or even more clue than you have. calling everyone clueless who disagrees with you does in no way prove that you are right.

also beeing online a lot doesn't make you a good HC. in fact you are at least mediocre (even though you think of yourself as the biggest gift of god)
i can very well remember you forcing me to land an attack in r12, while it would have been much more benefitting to recall it (i was an utter noob back then, and still i could see that what you decided was just shit)
Unread 20 May 2007, 17:24   #59
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

HRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud of

Quote:
I was online more than any other member of ND's command team, and in round 19, Assassin and I were the only one's around except for a few command channel discussions here and there.
This is unintentional comedy gold, since poor activity on the part of our command team, is part of ND folklore. Certainly during the time I have been involved!
HRH_H_Crab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2007, 17:36   #60
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almeida
somehow every post of angryduck sounds either like: "you all got no clue, me and my wankcircle buddies are the only ones blessed with knowledge" or "me is da uberactive, bow down and lick my shoes"

on your "i was soooo active in r12" argument: there were ppl more active as you, or at least as active as you: Spirtfire, Steinmetz, Marinho, lokken, Gate, the_fish, and a few others i can't remember the nicks from. now i know they weren't all HCs but they had at least officer positions. so kindly shove your huge ego up your ass and stop acting like a prick.
most of the other posters on here have as much or even more clue than you have. calling everyone clueless who disagrees with you does in no way prove that you are right.

also beeing online a lot doesn't make you a good HC. in fact you are at least mediocre (even though you think of yourself as the biggest gift of god)
i can very well remember you forcing me to land an attack in r12, while it would have been much more benefitting to recall it (i was an utter noob back then, and still i could see that what you decided was just shit)
an attack from a known shitbag... I'm crushed... really
Unread 20 May 2007, 17:43   #61
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
cracks me up how an alliance can play like shit, do a shitty job in the recruiting of their members, and then call it a rebuilding round like that's some sort of excuse... at the time 1up beat the snot out of ND, ND were in 2nd place, and at max strenght, they'd been hitting 1up for quite some time, and the 1up HC finally decided to lay down the smacketh...which 1up did with authority...ND lost it's ass that night... quit making excuses...your argument doesn't fly
What a great victory you make it sound like, you conveniently omitted the reason for them being ranked 2nd (the collapse of the alliances ranked 2-5), ND being at full strength is debatable as that round was a rebuilding round, at the very start of the round they didn't intend to join any wars, blocks or contend for the #1 alliance rank as they just didn't have enough firepower.
The "they were hitting 1up for some time" I find quite laughable despite not being in ND or 1up, simply because everyone (1up and ND member included) kicked up a fuss when 1up decided to hit ND at last, simply because everyone knew that it was inevitable and apparently ND didn't try to attack them first.
Also it's silly to say that they'd been hitting you for some time because they were at war with Reunion and they only switched to targetting you either right before or after you hit them.
Unread 20 May 2007, 17:47   #62
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Pretty much sums it all up.
Unread 20 May 2007, 17:48   #63
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
What a great victory you make it sound like, you conveniently omitted the reason for them being ranked 2nd (the collapse of the alliances ranked 2-5), ND being at full strength is debatable as that round was a rebuilding round, at the very start of the round they didn't intend to join any wars, blocks or contend for the #1 alliance rank as they just didn't have enough firepower.
The "they were hitting 1up for some time" I find quite laughable despite not being in ND or 1up, simply because everyone (1up and ND member included) kicked up a fuss when 1up decided to hit ND at last, simply because everyone knew that it was inevitable and apparently ND didn't try to attack them first.
Also it's silly to say that they'd been hitting you for some time because they were at war with Reunion and they only switched to targetting you either right before or after you hit them.

1up was in the lead... I'm sure Sid just decided it was time to hammer ND because umm they weren't hostile.... how the hell would you know anything about it by the way, were you in 1up's defense channels or HC channel during the round?

anyways, this is boring...have fun
Unread 20 May 2007, 18:08   #64
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm
the reason we havent grown the last 24 hours is because we grounded our fleets and fc's a wp to hell and stole all his bs
All of them, and for 24 hours? so instead of sending 68-136 (more likely 40-80) fleets at WolfPack at night you decided to steal the battleships of one player. And then of course, there's the rest of the 24 hours. Possibly not the best use of fleet slots?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz
CT have actually had quite a few successful raids on Pack. But Pack have proven this round without a shadow od a doubt to be still doing a great job by growing with this constant incoming. I take my hat off to them completly.
In all honesty, that's just not good enough! If CT (even without any help) is really trying to engage with WP and this is the result, something really is horribly wrong. It'd take five minutes to figure out who is and who isn't attacking pack with you. It doesn't matter how well pack is holding its own, if you were sending a good number of CT fleets there, they would not be up 5k roids over the last four days. Surely instead of taking your hat off to pack, you might want to question what's going on with your lot and think about sorting it out.
Unread 20 May 2007, 18:09   #65
Heartless

Quote:
1up was in the lead... I'm sure Sid just decided it was time to hammer ND because umm they weren't hostile.... how the hell would you know anything about it by the way, were you in 1up's defense channels or HC channel during the round?

anyways, this is boring...have fun
Without having been in the respective channels, but knowing Sid I'd say he took action to prevent ND from becoming a danger to 1up's #1 spot. Too bad that "pro-active" gameplay doesn't appear in CT's planetarion vocabulary, eh?
Unread 20 May 2007, 18:36   #66
Paddy
ND for life

Paddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to beholdPaddy is a splendid one to behold

I'm amazed this thread exploded like it did. I think Willz was pretty close when he said it was "one member simply trying to be funny" so I'm not entirely sure why it suddenly became a heated discussion. However since it has I just wanted to say that yes, the majority of ND would prefer Pack to win over CT for various reasons (I'm actually someone who isn't hugely bothered either way). This does not mean that we have been Wolfpack's puppets this round though.

When we first hit CT after the FC on our member we hit them by ourselves for 2 nights. We actually approached WP to hit them with us the first night but they declined, so we hit them alone anyway. After the first 2 nights WP came back to us asking if they could work with us, so we worked together for a few days (can't remember exactly how long now). Once WP wanted to stop hitting CT and hit Angels then we stopped coordinating our attacks and we went back to gal raids.

ND had a good relationship with WP before the round started, which is mostly due to the fact that there are a some ex ND-ers in WP, including a couple of the WP HC, all of whom left on good terms. As such I don't think it's particularly surprising that we have worked together for parts of this round and anyone calling us WP's puppets is just plain wrong.
Unread 20 May 2007, 18:37   #67
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
on your "i was soooo active in r12" argument: there were ppl more active as you, or at least as active as you: Spirtfire,
Have Spirtfire ever been active? Surely you jest?
Unread 20 May 2007, 18:42   #68
Spritfire

Spritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really nice

I have, back in the days! Round 10.5-14,15 I think I was very very very active.

But that was when I went to school
Unread 20 May 2007, 18:46   #69
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

Now he has stopped school and is our local bum

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 May 2007, 19:01   #70
Almeida

Almeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to beholdAlmeida is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
i didn't attack you, i critizised your abilities as a HC and the way you are posting.

you on the other hand did personally attack me. i didn't expect much else from you. whenever you can not bring an argument you go like: you are shit, you got no clue, etc.

your inability to discuss in a civil manner is amazing, maybe you should attend to an aggression therapy.
Unread 20 May 2007, 19:02   #71
Almeida

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
Have Spirtfire ever been active? Surely you jest?
at least i remember him beeing online nearly everytime as i was, my brain might trick me, but i am 99% sure that he was pretty active in r12.
Unread 20 May 2007, 19:06   #72
Heartless

Quote:
i didn't attack you, i critizised your abilities as a HC and the way you are posting.

you on the other hand did personally attack me. i didn't expect much else from you. whenever you can not bring an argument you go like: you are shit, you got no clue, etc.

your inability to discuss in a civil manner is amazing, maybe you should attend to an aggression therapy.
Forgive him for he is like his country's president there. Certainly a sad thing, but not everyone's used to the fine rules of argument and counter-argument.

Are you still playing btw?
Unread 20 May 2007, 19:28   #73
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

In terms of putting on a raid and getting defence and being generally reliable, angryduck is pretty much as solid as they come.

In terms of his ability to be a leader, I think it's open to question - I certainly don't like his style of leadership, communication and diplomacy. Others might respond to it but it doesn't work for me at all.
Unread 20 May 2007, 19:39   #74
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Bane is on a distinguished road

This thread is supposed to be about the compliment to ND for something something they did , not debating duck's HC skills. Make a new thread for that, less confusing .

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
R21 - Subh (Finished rank 58)
8 year break
R60 - ND -> Ultores (Finished rank 48)
R61 - Rogues

14:05 <Swing> I wear a cape and a burger king paper crown when i play pa
14:10 <Zwanstic> u also talk alot of shit
14:14 <Blue_Esper> you're a weird unit
12:33 <hone> oddr is where we send all the semi retarded and gay bashing ult has beens LOL
12:34 <hone> thats where u should be swing lol
Bane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2007, 00:07   #75
BADA
BA :P)

BADA will become famous soon enoughBADA will become famous soon enough

Quote:

I beg to differ on this point. While i have a lot of respect for Duck and Assassin for their help during Rnd 19 Duck's activity during Rnd 19 was High at the start, Medium in the middle and no where to be seen at the end.

Assassin was 100 % there day in day out hat off dude as where other Command team members incuding myself.....

This is not having a go at Duck i learnt new things off the guy and have total respect for his approach to the game where other ND command team memebrs didint.

But the spin but on the above quote dosnt sit well with me so i thought i would do one of my rare posts to correct the matter
Unread 21 May 2007, 00:30   #76
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
a known shitbag? almeida's easily one of exilition's top alliance minded players. you heard of exilition? an alliance you've never managed to lay a scratch on.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2007, 14:39   #77
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

angryduck. How can you not say it's a rebuilding round when ND had lost a fair amount of members, and then recruited back up. No alliance can do good when they get a hand full of new members during the round. I'd say they actually did quite well for doing that. I'm surprised that ND managed to actually give 1up a hard time that round. Now about talking about recruitment mistakes. I've heard there are CT planets that have been taking p-naps. Loyal members you've recruited there mister elite.

Now you just don't seem to understand that many ND members play this game more for the shits and giggles, and we have the oldtimers around that just can't play this game as actively as we should in order to make ND a winning alliance. And we enjoy that. That's why ND isn't an alliance that's fit for you.

I wouldn't say either that recruitment has been that bad, we always find good new members to the community. I'd say the worst recruiting mistake was giving you a higher position than a normal BC, cause that's the kind of stuff you're good at since you're so über active like you say you are. It's just your arrogance and attitude that makes you a bad leader. I hadn't played with you before that round, but just from having seen your general attitude around this community made me know it wasn't a good decision to have you higher up than a BC.
The rounds I've seen that you're a HC of a winning alliance are the rounds when there wasn't much competition against you. And I don't think you made a lot of decisions the rounds 1up did good. CT has proven that. If I'm not too wrong, 1up weren't as good as they used to be when you had a command position there.

Now to CT, (mainly angryduck). This round has indeed proven that you guys are not cut out to be a winning alliance when there's competition around. One reason is because you're cowards. I said it last round, and I'm say it again. And no, it's not because of the bitterness of you taking members from ND. I was glad that ND lost people like you and some of those that followed you. What annoyed me was the attitude you had thinking you were good, when CT are actually nothing special at all. I'm quite sure ND r15 would've smacked the current CT.
Now I'm not saying that CT are pure shit, since you do have a hand full of good members.

It made me laugh when I've been talking to WP members saying they've had more incomings from Angels than you, the #2 alliance, since that was pretty much what I thought before asking anyone.
You probably won't admit it, but my bet is that you've just been trying to outroid them so you won't get the harder incomings from them. And ofcourse, been trying to give out planet naps to their bigger members.
I also find it funny that a small shit alliance like you call it managed to give you a hard time.
Unread 21 May 2007, 14:56   #78
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Incidentally did you know since wolfpack and ct were both fully tagged ct have actually held more roids than wolfpack?

:newdawn:
Unread 21 May 2007, 15:48   #79
Thrackan
NewDawn peon

Thrackan is a glorious beacon of lightThrackan is a glorious beacon of lightThrackan is a glorious beacon of lightThrackan is a glorious beacon of lightThrackan is a glorious beacon of light

I am amused.

More of this silly stuff please!

I quote:
Quote:
13) Claiming someone is clueless when not telling them why.
And rest my case.
Thrackan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2007, 15:56   #80
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Bane is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Incidentally did you know since wolfpack and ct were both fully tagged ct have actually held more roids than wolfpack?

Today they have the same amount as Hidden Agenda, big ouchies...

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
R21 - Subh (Finished rank 58)
8 year break
R60 - ND -> Ultores (Finished rank 48)
R61 - Rogues

14:05 <Swing> I wear a cape and a burger king paper crown when i play pa
14:10 <Zwanstic> u also talk alot of shit
14:14 <Blue_Esper> you're a weird unit
12:33 <hone> oddr is where we send all the semi retarded and gay bashing ult has beens LOL
12:34 <hone> thats where u should be swing lol
Bane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2007, 16:55   #81
Buly

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood

Yes I've been watching sandmans. Having more roids doesn't say much though. Could be, and probably is, that WP have had more alliances hitting them. And galraiding does give you more roids if I'm not too wrong.
Unread 21 May 2007, 19:12   #82
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buly
Yes I've been watching sandmans. Having more roids doesn't say much though. Could be, and probably is, that WP have had more alliances hitting them. And galraiding does give you more roids if I'm not too wrong.
I *think* that what he actually meant was that CT must have been :newdawn:ing it to achieve this. If they have had more roids, then they must have crashed more fleet or WP have somehow managed to get a significantly larger amount of xp out of this round than them.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 May 2007, 21:42   #83
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab
I *think* that what he actually meant was that CT must have been :newdawn:ing it to achieve this. If they have had more roids, then they must have crashed more fleet or WP have somehow managed to get a significantly larger amount of xp out of this round than them.
You mean like this ?