User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 1 Mar 2005, 16:00   #51
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of
Re: Help me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
Hehe. Ironically shipmate, if your under 120, generally 99% of any language is old to you. If everyone knew what you knew, you wouldn't have to post on the boards would you?

E X P A N D Y O U R M I N D .
I was merely pointing out (in a very roundabout way) that I don't like to be patronised. If I don't know what a word means then i'll look it up. I don't need you to tell me to do it.

But thanks for caring darling.
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 16:00   #52
MrPedantic
Banned

MrPedantic is a splendid one to beholdMrPedantic is a splendid one to beholdMrPedantic is a splendid one to beholdMrPedantic is a splendid one to beholdMrPedantic is a splendid one to beholdMrPedantic is a splendid one to beholdMrPedantic is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Oh. This is GD though. For cool people.
Yes, yes indeed it is.
So it begs the question
WHY THE FK ARE YOU HERE?
MrPedantic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 16:01   #53
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

Just put it on ignore at it has nothing to offer.
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 16:05   #54
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtrasyn
ding ding ding new word is what comes to mind but you are above that right?

Someone hit you on the head when you were a baby, right? Or did your boyfriend dump you? Or PMS?

I don´t see why. Look, we´ve all been there, the blood rushing through your veins, uttering sounds when reading posts, thinking ´who the hell does he think he is´, occasionally jumping up with sheer joy or aggression on reading a reply.

It however is utterly lame and teeny style what you are doing and maybe later you will see it.
Later? Whats that? Next week I'll be Scottie Pippen.
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 16:06   #55
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

This message is hidden because Chika is on your ignore list.</SPAN>
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 16:10   #56
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Later? Whats that? Next week I'll be Scottie Pippen.

Seriously, I mean for serious, what's your exact reason to be this angry and hostile? Internet warrior trolling is sooooo eh well , long time ago.
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 16:11   #57
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Help me.

Quote:
Edit:
P.S Please THINK before you reply, because I will exploit any senseless reply.
I was going to just ban you for being so mind bogglingly shit, even beyond the mighty non-standards of people like Sunday, just right here and now, but then I thought that was a bit petty. But then I realised that I am significantly petty. But then I thought to myself, I thought, "Manson, what we have here me old son, is a certified twat." I've been working on these boards now, man and boy, forty years, (Hardest game in the world son, hardest game in the world.) and I have, I believe, sufficient experience to notice a good old fashioned mongchop when I see one. I also considered the implications of a ban. Considering you've managed to piss off just about everyone in this thread (Which is quite an achievement in of itself.) I thought these would be slight, or indeed it would be a popular measure.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, people shouldn't assume that I am a decent person or that care a hapenny for a fair implementation of the rules. I'm not, and I don't. I work on the basis of healthy intuition.

Good enough for ya?

Last edited by Marilyn Manson; 1 Mar 2005 at 16:20.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 16:14   #58
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Good enough for ya?
My good sir, your weight in gold is on it´s way to you.

(Thank god you´re not kura)
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 16:18   #59
DaWoodster
Registered abUser

DaWoodster is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
I have I believe, sufficent experience to notice a good old fashioned mongchop when I see one.
\o/

Now I remember why I loved GD so much...
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 16:53   #60
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
i am not quite sure why
but there is something about you that makes me want to stove your head in with a shovel

i can not put my finger on why i find you so charming

it must be because we agree on so many things
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 17:02   #61
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Structural Integrity (to madi)
You know, I think you look rather lovely on that avatar of yours.
I know it's meant to be a goldfish impression but it looks more to me like she was just "surprised" by a dog's cold nose
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 17:04   #62
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

'Everybody wants to shag Madi.' (To the tune of 'Everybody wants to Rule the World' by Tears for Fears.)
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 17:21   #63
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
'Everybody wants to shag Madi.' (To the tune of 'Everybody wants to Rule the World' by Tears for Fears.)
genius.
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 17:31   #64
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
I know it's meant to be a goldfish impression but it looks more to me like she was just "surprised" by a dog's cold nose
I just thought she was trying to kiss someone...

VERY, VERY HARD
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 19:15   #65
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
I was going to just ban you for being so mind bogglingly shit, even beyond the mighty non-standards of people like Sunday, just right here and now, but then I thought that was a bit petty. But then I realised that I am significantly petty. But then I thought to myself, I thought, "Manson, what we have here me old son, is a certified twat." I've been working on these boards now, man and boy, forty years, (Hardest game in the world son, hardest game in the world.) and I have, I believe, sufficient experience to notice a good old fashioned mongchop when I see one. I also considered the implications of a ban. Considering you've managed to piss off just about everyone in this thread (Which is quite an achievement in of itself.) I thought these would be slight, or indeed it would be a popular measure.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, people shouldn't assume that I am a decent person or that care a hapenny for a fair implementation of the rules. I'm not, and I don't. I work on the basis of healthy intuition.

Good enough for ya?
What was moral of that post?
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 19:19   #66
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Moral? Well, I say it was.
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 19:39   #67
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Moral? Well, I say it was.
Don't be obtuse, he clearly meant morale.

The post's feeling pretty up-beat at the minute, workload's a bit high but nothing a Guinness won't fix. And it's two more weeks until its holiday with the lads from AD
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 20:14   #68
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
aeroplane
Tell that to Jefferson.
Unread 1 Mar 2005, 23:15   #69
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

Quote:

Good enough for ya?
That is a bona fide classic.