User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 14 Jun 2004, 17:44   #1
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
someone tell me how the denmark italy match is going...

im stuck at work sao im missing the match, i can get the score but i cant get a feeling for how the tempo of the match is going, so, anyone, hows it going? Are italy all over denmark, or is it more a 50/50 affair etc?
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 17:48   #2
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: someone tell me how the denmark italy match is going...

Hi!
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 17:49   #3
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

0-0 half time, denmark and italy got good chances, i am betting on denmark atm.
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 17:50   #4
Emperor Rozenski
Generic funny comment.

Emperor Rozenski is a name known to allEmperor Rozenski is a name known to allEmperor Rozenski is a name known to allEmperor Rozenski is a name known to allEmperor Rozenski is a name known to allEmperor Rozenski is a name known to all

Are your work total net Nazis, or are you able to access news sites?

If you can the BBC always have an up to the minute match report going for each game.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...04/3787367.stm

Kick the Baby! - did we rock your world?
Emperor Rozenski is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 17:50   #5
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

Pretty even really, Italy started off better but towards the end of the first half, Denmark were having all the chances. Tommassen (sp?) got booked for diving, when he quite clearly had his foot tapped while waiting for a volley (and he got straight back up and went for the ball again, didn't even look like he was claiming a penalty), and Totti is moaning about everything.
Go Denmark!
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 17:53   #6
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

And people said that the problem with playing like Italians was that England weren't good enough, not because the Italians are playing badly.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 17:54   #7
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i always feel that the bbc coverage on their website is without soul (i still am looking at it like but there you go)

and i would like denmark to win but my fantasy football has italy to come out on top so go italy!
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 17:55   #8
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think this an apt thread to remind everyone of how utterly utterly terrible the ITV commentators are.

'Alessandro Nesta is cool, he's Alessandro Nesta cool'

[edit]

And shock last night as Bobby got a player's name wrong.
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 17:58   #9
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
And shock last night as Bobby got a player's name wrong.
I heard Lesley King and Reeney.
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 18:18   #10
roadrunner_0
cynic

anyone, hows it going since the re start????
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 18:56   #11
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Pretty good match, two excellent keeping displays to keep it 0-0
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 18:58   #12
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

0-0 final score
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 19:00   #13
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Pretty good match? Are you serious?

Sorensen was good. Buffon made a good save but has a punch fetish. Del piero and totti were shite

And that idiot vieiri couldnt score if his life depended on it

Dull, dull, and dull. Thats 5 poor matches in a row to start a tournament. Next.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 19:03   #14
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

oh and totti needs to be hanged
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 19:03   #15
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of

about 2 minutes of excitement interspersed with completely turgid shite.
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 19:04   #16
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
Dull, dull, and dull. Thats 5 poor matches in a row to start a tournament. Next.
For the love of god man, what the **** do you want in a match of football?

It's hot, it's the opening match and we had a decent goal scoring opportunity every few minutes.
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 19:14   #17
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:

It's hot, it's the opening match and we had a decent goal scoring opportunity every few minutes.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 19:21   #18
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Like Trappatoni once said in a reaction on cruijff, If Deffeh wants to be entertained he should go see a movie at the cinema.
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 19:28   #19
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

?

What?

You WERE watching a different game. There was no goals for a start. No flair, no invention besides one backheel from del piero. Every striker in the game played poor. There was diving, the referee stopped the game every couple of seconds, both teams just long balled it all day, the chances? A double save from sorensen, a headed save from sorensen, and only one proper save from Buffon that he didnt make a complete meal of.

I never felt either side were going to score, there was no tempo, no impotus, and no urgency

In one word

Dull

Unread 14 Jun 2004, 19:29   #20
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

There doesn't have to be goals for it to be a good match. England against Canvey Town would have lots of goals, but it wouldn't be a good match.
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 19:32   #21
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

I didnt just say "goals" if you'd notice. It had nothing.

This is turning out to be the worst tournament ever

Unread 14 Jun 2004, 19:34   #22
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

deffeh, you clearly should watch the EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIP since what you are watching now is something completely different
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 19:37   #23
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
If Deffeh wants to be entertained he should go see a movie at the cinema.
He tends to moan about films too .

Deffeh will enjoy the next match though. Celtic are playing .
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 19:41   #24
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Seriously, are you all enjoying these dull ass matches? Ive sat around and watched them with mates, family etc and we've been bored off our faces. My mum loves football, she turned over and started watching big brother instead.

This championships has been shit so far. Im begging, praying for a good game now. Petrov Vs Larsson.

Oh and i watched Ferris Bueller. It was shit. (On the movie moaning thing)

Life is such a dissapointment

Unread 14 Jun 2004, 20:11   #25
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

hello

now THIS is a good game. thankyou.

Unread 14 Jun 2004, 20:17   #26
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Worst free kick ever
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 20:43   #27
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Pretty bad yes

But that half of football was more enjoyable than any full game so far

Unread 14 Jun 2004, 20:45   #28
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of

yeah, it was nice and open.

from a 'purist' point of view, some of the defending was awful but you cant have everything!
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 20:49   #29
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Some of the defending has been very good as well though, some good last gasp challenges - obviously meaning someone in front has ****ed up - but very entertaining

Finally the tournament has started

Unread 14 Jun 2004, 21:15   #30
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

What are you talking about? No quality, the Bulgarian defence is shit. Bulgaria's strikers are laughably bad. Sweden just want the draw. No goals. Constant diving.

Dull shite.
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 21:16   #31
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

worst and least accurate troll ever. Youve just witnessed a genius, son. Towels to mop up the drool are provided

Unread 14 Jun 2004, 21:19   #32
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Trolling generally suggests trying to get someone to believe you believe what you are thinking. Which I didn't.

You are still wrong about every match besides the Croatia one though.
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 21:22   #33
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Turns out I was right about the diving. That was unnecessary.
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 21:25   #34
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

how?

Unread 14 Jun 2004, 21:26   #35
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Ljungberg. Looked like a dive to me. Even if it wasn't, it should have only been a free kick.
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 21:29   #36
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

hes been fouled at least 6 7 times today. Besides hes an arsenal player, of course he dives

Unread 14 Jun 2004, 21:33   #37
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

That second/third goal combo killed the game off really

edit: except the two goals that have been scored since...
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 21:37   #38
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

larsson's just brilliant. And this is him past his prime, with no pace

"But could he make it in the premiership?1?!?!?"

lol.

Unread 14 Jun 2004, 21:40   #39
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
larsson's just brilliant. And this is him past his prime, with no pace.
If what Alan Shearer's been putting about is correct, you're past it at 30; he's been playing the 'old man of football' for about 4 or 5 years now.