User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 17 Jul 2007, 13:21   #1
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society
Close round so far.

I see that JBG hasnt been summarising the round so far, so I thought I would give it a shot.

So far this is a very close round.

With only 10 million points separating the first seven alliances absolutely anything can happen this round.

Jenova VGN and CT is the lead alliances so far, but the gap behind to the other alliances is alot less than you would expect at this stage of the game. TGV, ROCK fills out the top 5 with Vision and NewDawn following closely after.

The lower regions of top ten is filled with ToF, Orbit and Subh. With 16 million points separating the leading alliance from the one in tenth this have to be one of the closer rounds in a long while.

Below top 10 the differences starts to show. with 20 million points separating the 11th (F-Crew) to the 15th (HR)

New alliances this round is mostly making up the end of top 20 with LEGION, TFD and Valhalla as the top band. Its also fun to see that TFD (The Frying Dutchmen) ToT (Tourists of Terror) have reemerged from oblivion if only for this round but its sure fun to have you around guys.

Also someone who deserves to be mentioned is StrongHold whom seem to be a serious new emerging alliance. For now steadily holding in 37th spot after a recruiting spree, we hope that these guys can build on this. (They even have an irc room)

We also notice that the awful war between F-Crew and makefunofjuice is taking its toll on the combatants and we feel that the display from both alliances have been a horror in modern strategic space warfare.
Unread 17 Jul 2007, 13:29   #2
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Close round so far.

When are we going to see some large scale fighting going on? (Arguably Ive not been very active so I might have missed some things) but surely everyone is just sitting on their arses judging by all the different alliances in the top planets ranks.
Unread 17 Jul 2007, 13:32   #3
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

When will we see F-Crew fight Subh off for a top10 spot?
Or TGV to challenge VGN for fourth?
Or NewDawn have an attempt on ROCK for top5?
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jul 2007, 13:36   #4
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Who is allied with who?
Unread 17 Jul 2007, 13:39   #5
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

I hear STOOMSCENDANCY have close ties to Ascendancy.
Unread 17 Jul 2007, 13:58   #6
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
We also notice that the awful war between F-Crew and makefunofjuice is taking its toll on the combatants and we feel that the display from both alliances have been a horror in modern strategic space warfare.
Its been very tough fighting them, their members are hiding in c200 so we have had to just sit back and take their incoming.
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jul 2007, 14:01   #7
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
When will we see F-Crew fight Subh off for a top10 spot?
Or TGV to challenge VGN for fourth?
We actually hit Subh earlier in the round, we should have continued tbh but when they dropped out of the top10 we switched our focus to a bigger target.

Will we switch back to hitting Subh, maybe but for the time being we want to keep focusing on our current target as we feel if we can break the back of this alliance we can get back in top10 without targeting Subh
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jul 2007, 14:10   #8
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Your intel is faulty dude.

You are currently trying to merge with STOOMCENDANCY to form Transcendancy.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jul 2007, 14:10   #9
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Arent you like closed?
Unread 17 Jul 2007, 14:21   #10
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I was closed and subsequently deleted after my ten days were up. Which means I have a new planet now. You can search Munin if you want to know where I am, as always.
Unread 17 Jul 2007, 14:30   #11
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx
When are we going to see some large scale fighting going on? (Arguably Ive not been very active so I might have missed some things) but surely everyone is just sitting on their arses judging by all the different alliances in the top planets ranks.
CT and Vgn have been Planet targetting each other over the past few days, I'm not sure where Jenova stand but as elviz can tell you, they're accepting planet naps!

Quote:
no, STOOMSCENDANCY is set to merge with Transcendancy.
Unread 17 Jul 2007, 14:37   #12
Game^

Game^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
CT and Vgn have been Planet targetting each other over the past few days, I'm not sure where Jenova stand but as elviz can tell you, they're accepting planet naps!

no, STOOMSCENDANCY is set to merge with Transcendancy.
Vgn are planet targetting CT? Thats the first I have heard of it.
Game^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jul 2007, 15:27   #13
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Rumor has it that VGN are doing midround lemmingruns. It's a bold strategy, lets see if it pays off.

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jul 2007, 15:29   #14
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game^
Vgn are planet targetting CT? Thats the first I have heard of it.
I've seen it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking
Rumor has it that VGN are doing midround lemmingruns. It's a bold strategy, lets see if it pays off.
I dunno man I hear vgn made CT lose roids yesterday and are gaining on them again today.
Unread 17 Jul 2007, 15:32   #15
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

Doesn't really surprise me that things are this close.
Its summertime and a free round, so most people don't take it seriously.

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jul 2007, 15:33   #16
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute

How many rounds of modern PA will it take before people realize that wars don't result in large swings of score now, every single round wars start from very early on and people say "Why isn't anyone fighting."
Conspiracy Theory, Wrath, 1up, ICD, Eclipse
K-W is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jul 2007, 15:35   #17
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

There is no "war" in pa anymore and i think most people actually know it.
Its galraids and reporting to mh, anything else could result in loss of score and shippies and that would be awful

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jul 2007, 16:02   #18
_Kila_
break it down!

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-W
How many rounds of modern PA will it take before people realize that wars don't result in large swings of score now, every single round wars start from very early on and people say "Why isn't anyone fighting."
I hear alliances don't lose much score in wars anymore when the big planets are NAPed
Unread 17 Jul 2007, 16:41   #19
K-W
Bored

K-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond reputeK-W has a reputation beyond repute

Seriously though, there is war going on and has been all round, it just looks different than war used to look because changes in the game and changes in the player base.
Unread 17 Jul 2007, 23:53   #20
DJet
Wearer of The Hat

DJet is a jewel in the roughDJet is a jewel in the roughDJet is a jewel in the rough

War? i thought it was called roid-swapping
Unread 18 Jul 2007, 02:36   #21
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

well, it's consistant hostilities from each alliance to each alliance, which illustrates Germ's point about war no longer being profitable score wise
Unread 18 Jul 2007, 02:52   #22
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

I have to agree with the CT boys here. Without a direct profit for the kind of all out wars we've seen in previous rounds they aren't going to happen anymore. The game has changed and the mid-tier alliances (ex. TGV, Orbit, Rock, Newdawn) now tend to sport much more offensive fleets. The roid advantages top alliances used to hold no longer seem to exist and it takes a while longer for the value difference to make itself itself known, at least in the last 3-4 rounds anyway.
Unread 18 Jul 2007, 06:44   #23
K-W
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJet
In which round did war in PA not involve roid-swapping?
Unread 18 Jul 2007, 09:05   #24
DJet
Wearer of The Hat

DJet is a jewel in the roughDJet is a jewel in the roughDJet is a jewel in the rough

K-W i seem to recall several rounds where the roid transfer was pretty much one way with only a minority "swap" back again
Unread 18 Jul 2007, 10:32   #25
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

HRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud of

Quote:
If we were to focus attacks on an alliance, I would hope that we would shoot a bit higher than rocks current position.
HRH_H_Crab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2007, 10:35   #26
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
We actually hit Subh earlier in the round, we should have continued tbh but when they dropped out of the top10 we switched our focus to a bigger target.
Is that you saying that you actually targetted solely Subh planets? Ouch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH_H_Crab
If we were to focus attacks on an alliance, I would hope that we would shoot a bit higher than rocks current position.
So that's a "No, we're not arsed to stop galraiding"?
Unread 18 Jul 2007, 11:26   #27
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by angryduck
well, it's consistant hostilities from each alliance to each alliance, which illustrates Germ's point about war no longer being profitable score wise
I think duck is right. I reckon at least two thirds of the top 40 most hostile planets towards either jenova or conspiracy would be the other alliance. To be honest rounds are just fairly short these days and the winner only really emerges a week or two before the end of the round as opposed to say r12 or r13 when everyone saw the winner coming from a long way off. It's just genuinely difficult to fight a war and keep your roids these days. The best approach will vary depending on the activity levels your members can offer.
Unread 18 Jul 2007, 11:42   #28
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

HRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud of

Quote:
So that's a "No, we're not arsed to stop galraiding"?
Im a bit confused by the double negative, but its something like:

"I am enjoying galraiding, I don't particularly want to engage in any activity that would greatly help the current top 3 (and to a lesser extent top 4), and we feel we are 'better' than picking on the lower reaches of the top 5 or top 10".

Tietäjä: Remember, ND have over the last 10 or so rounds, been in the top 3 or so a number of times. When that has been the case, alliances who were then in the position we now find ourselves, consistently decided to focus either on us (rather than the alliances above us) or worse, some other poor saps lower down the ladder. This has pissed me off so much, that its something I really don't ever want to see ND do.

Its my personal opinion that a fight between ND and Rock, at this stage of the game does nothing for either, but helps CT/VGN/Jenova ENORMOUSLY.

Ofc all my high and mighty rhetoric goes out the window once some pissants who arent in the top 3 (presumably their stooges) decide to wind us up, because at that point then yeah, we'll go for them.
Unread 18 Jul 2007, 11:54   #29
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH_H_Crab
Im a bit confused by the double negative, but its something like:
You know, one of the lowest things you can do on forums, is to critisize a non-native English speaker about his grammar.

Quote:
"I am enjoying galraiding, I don't particularly want to engage in any activity that would greatly help the current top 3 (and to a lesser extent top 4), and we feel we are 'better' than picking on the lower reaches of the top 5 or top 10".
That pretty much covered it to me. I'm just poking people now that I'm for once in no position to decide about wars, so I'm trying if bitching people about galraiding is as much fun as it has seemed like to some people on the lower ladder wishing to "see some action". It's not.

Unread 18 Jul 2007, 12:00   #30
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

Don't take it personally, I wasnt trying to wind you up or anything, I was honestly a little confused by what you meant, especially when I felt that there was a little dig at those of us who happen to enjoy galraiding!

As a lazy git that is barely playing this round, Ive pretty much doubled my score by applying myself to galraiding over the last week, therefore Im not knocking it!

I would admit that it lacks the spice of a little fracas between two heated opponents, but we are sure to be flung headfirst into some sort of atrocities before too much longer whether you, I or anyone else likes it or not!

If thats to be the case, then the more roids we can cap now (and we aren't doing well enough at that!) then the better!
Unread 18 Jul 2007, 16:09   #31
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Quote:
K-W i seem to recall several rounds where the roid transfer was pretty much one way with only a minority "swap" back again

Yeah rounds 1-9 with 6 tick defence, multi-targetting ships + a whole load of NAPs/Alliances being able to defend each other without any tick penalties. Unfortunately now due to game dynamics it becomes damn hard to get anyone to keep roids, especially in rounds such as this where attack fleets are stronger than defence fleets.
Unread 19 Jul 2007, 03:05   #32
Riddim
NewDawn Dinosaur

Riddim is just really niceRiddim is just really niceRiddim is just really niceRiddim is just really niceRiddim is just really nice

The game is definatly better balanced then it ever was. Congrats to PA team for that, although a lot of people will disagree with this ofcourse :-)
[18:00] *** Myrdhin has quit IRC (u can't understand women if u never wore a bra !!)
Riddim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2007, 10:51   #33
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-W
That was an extremely dumb utterance from someone that has played the game as long as u have Germ. Take round 3 for instance; **** knows "the triad" didnt lose any roids :| (and thats just one of several examples..)
Unread 19 Jul 2007, 14:55   #34
K-W
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
That was an extremely dumb utterance from someone that has played the game as long as u have Germ. Take round 3 for instance; **** knows "the triad" didnt lose any roids :| (and thats just one of several examples..)
The only thing better than missing my point is missing my point and calling it dumb.

I was responding to this post:
Quote:
which suggested that there was some difference between alliances trying to steal each others roids and war.

My point is that alliances at war have always aimed to steal each others roids. The fact that this looks different now than it did in older rounds is a result of the game design and player base, not alliances avoiding war.

The fact that the roid swapping in round 3 was quite one sided does not contradict my post at all.
Unread 19 Jul 2007, 17:10   #35
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Heh. If that was supposed to be "given" from what u first wrote then ooookay.. I dont think u expressed urself very clearly, but nevermind
Unread 19 Jul 2007, 17:49   #36
K-W
Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
Heh. If that was supposed to be "given" from what u first wrote then ooookay.. I dont think u expressed urself very clearly, but nevermind
I assumed people would read my post in the context of the thread.

But that is besides the point really, I stated:
Quote:
I didn't say "Which round did PA not involve roid-swapping?"

Round 3 was not an example of war, it was an example of stagnation. To have a war, roids have to be changing hands, thus my statement stands on its own. All war in PA involves roid-swapping. Once the swapping stops, the war is over.

Last edited by K-W; 19 Jul 2007 at 17:57.
Unread 20 Jul 2007, 11:33   #37
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Thread cleaned up and our new discussion split off. Congratulations on a nice first round update kargool. If you feel like doing some more let me know and I'll stick this thread for you if you want. Equally the same offer applies to anyone else who is interested in carrying on the logbookm tradition.
Unread 21 Jul 2007, 17:43   #38
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

we were going to 20 wave wakey this rd but alas even our scanners cant target him

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jul 2007, 17:57   #39
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

I blew up all his amps. Schadenfreude ahoy :/
Unread 21 Jul 2007, 18:15   #40
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

oh rly

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2007, 02:58   #41
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

as kargool said, probably closer 1-10 this round than it has been in a very long time... be cool if someone kept atleast a weekly commentary going in the round logbook