User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 19 Sep 2008, 15:43   #151
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Lets Get This Round Started - Fence Sitting Over

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddim View Post
I'm wondering if you ignored to read the rest of my post on purpose so you can answer with one of your standard witty replies or perhaps my bad english left you clueless?
Oh, btw, from a good source I heard that ND did propose something to f-crew which most of their command was in favour for, until Wakey blew up the idea.
Actually one of the ND HC posted the link to this thread in their galaxy and offered co-ords lists to their galaxy mates. A F-Crew HC in that channel passed the link onto the BC's suggesting we did what was asked and attacked Asc. That hardly constitutes asking for help, just as this with its guilt tripping doesn't.

And if you actually knew anything about my supposed 'vetoing' and 'blowing up' of the idea you would actually know my main issue was the lack of anything tangible on the table. At no point did I say I was against the general idea, just that there wasnt anything actually on the table from ND and despite what one BC wanted there was no way I was going to go and beg ND to let us co-op with them.

As for most of the command being in favour of attacking Asc. Its ultimately a HC decision and there was TWO of us active at the time of the discussion. Even if you count the BC's there was no more than 6 people active, that's 6 or 19 people.
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote