User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 25 Apr 2007, 04:27   #1
Desslock

Desslock is an unknown quantity at this point
Sigma Returns R21

Sigma

"For the people, by the people"

Looking for any players to join up. Doesn't matter how new you are to the game or how high your score is. Sigma will take anyone. As long as you are somewhat active and log in at least once a day, take part in attacks and post once in awhile. Look forward to seeing people's applications. I am sure that veterans will remember us. All you people who were with Sigma might be surprised to see us again! I am sure their are some Tora guys out their to. Calling all previous Sigma and Tora members and looking for anybody else who is willing to help bring back a classic alliance. Join up! I am counting on you.
Desslock is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2007, 10:40   #2
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Sigma Returns R21

Do you guys have an IRC channel or any way to contact you?

You might find this thread handy
Unread 25 Apr 2007, 12:09   #3
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I would also add to you (and any other alliance that reforms and posts a "we are back" thread) that if your going to reform and try to 'cash' in on that fact you need to make sure your alliance was as important and well known as you think they were.

You don't get much more veteran than myself and I cant say I remember a Sigma. Closest I can think of was around Round 3 where there was something like Black Sigma (or may have been stigma) but they were hardly an alliance that you would say achieve enough to be a household name still.

So unless you have the kind of name that numerous rounds later it is still wildly known and still has an impact then you need to sell yourself a little better.

Now the fact you have a history is an asset for you, its something a new alliance doesn't have so use it. Most people don't know who Sigma were, so make sure your post tells them. Now don't go OTT with it. It might be tempting to make out that you achieved major things in the grand scale of PA but if you didn't you will just lose credibility. Achievements that may seem small can be important especially at the end of PA you seem to be aiming the alliance at.

As well as letting people know about the history you need to detail what your future is going to be. You need to give people a reason to join your alliance and your history alone isn't sufficient. Theres alot of alliance out there going after the same members as you are, so you need to give them a reason to join you. Again though be careful, a PA alliance isnt just a 1 round thing, you can state your going to be top10 by the end of the round but if you get peoples hopes up and you don't achieve that don't expect them to come back next round. You want realistic goals as its better to over acheive than under acheive
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2007, 12:26   #4
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

I do remember Tora though. They had some nasty attacks.
Unread 25 Apr 2007, 14:53   #5
Desslock

Desslock is an unknown quantity at this point

I appreciate all your useful information. I see your a Co-Founder of F-Crew. Believe it or not I was in your alliance quite recently. Anyway, I do understand what your saying. And I know many have not heard of Sigma. Their are alot of new players to the game. But thats what was great about Sigma. It matter if you were a new player or if your score was down. You would be excepted no matter what. And you would have a say in the alliance.

So, if you would like to be part of bringing back an alliance and helping it grow. Then send a message to Sigma.

Why join a new alliance?

Joining Sigma and gettings others to join will help get the alliance on its feet
giving you many allies. And not just within the alliance itself.

Why else should I join?

Even if you have never been a GC or Minister, everyone has a fair chance of being a leader at Sigma. Their will be a place for you. Take part in plans for attacks. Discuss politics and who we allie ourselves with and who our enemies are. Then destroy them

Anything more?

Yes, we except anyone. Need a home? No need to look any further. We will take you in.

"Ask not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country."

"For the people, by the people."
Desslock is offline   Reply With Quote