User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 13 Dec 2003, 14:38   #1
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Help Me Define "White"

As in race, not paint or some sort of physics bollocks.

When you use the term "white person", how wide does that apply? Are Turks white? Greeks? Spaniards? Brazilians?

Is Mariah Carey white? Yamila Diaz? Adriana Lima? Alessandra Ambrosio?

I demand to know.

p.s. Don't come here with that "it's all a social construct" crap, I know. Just answer the damn question.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2003, 14:42   #2
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Help Me Define "White"

Caucasian.
Unread 13 Dec 2003, 14:42   #3
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Caucasian, imo.

White/black is a terrible oversimplification.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2003, 14:53   #4
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

OK, what the hell is a caucasian then? Is a Turk caucasian? The same questions still apply even if you change the original term.
Unread 13 Dec 2003, 15:02   #5
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It's like trying to identify a heap.

Is one pinecone a heap?

Two?

Twenty?
Unread 13 Dec 2003, 15:08   #6
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Yeah, exactly. I'm not asking for an objective universally true answer. I'm asking for what you think.

(Similarly, imagine a thread 'What makes a good friend'. I'm not asking for a link to an encyclopaedia which will tell me the answer. I'm asking for what makes a good friend to you).
Unread 13 Dec 2003, 15:09   #7
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

It depends upon the individual; some features have been more recognised as 'latin' or 'oriental' or 'white' or whatever.
Unread 13 Dec 2003, 15:12   #8
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Is there a difference between Caucasian and hispanic?
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2003, 15:24   #9
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Is there a difference between Caucasian and hispanic?
They are overlapping terms. A hispanic can be a caucasian, but isn't guaranteed to be. You can get mestizo Hispanics who might not be termed white (sorry, caucasian).
Unread 13 Dec 2003, 15:44   #10
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
It's like trying to identify a heap.

Is one pinecone a heap?

Two?

Twenty?
Someone's been reading Stephen Fry again
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2003, 15:57   #11
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayle29uk
Someone's been reading Stephen Fry again
That book really annoys me, because it all would have worked PERFECTLY if he hadn't used HIS OWN NEWSPAPER. Silly idiot.

[edit]

And I've been recently taught to play Backgammon.

3 games played, 3 games won.

Huzzah!
Unread 13 Dec 2003, 16:00   #12
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice

Quote:
And I've been recently taught to play Backgammon.

3 games played, 3 games won.

Huzzah!
I used to play backgammon at work (many years ago!). 20 pfennigs a game (loser pays) and we got seriously good at it \o/
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 13 Dec 2003, 16:01   #13
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light

Clearly I am a very good backgammon teacher.

I'm also not a very good player.
Ebany is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2003, 16:02   #14
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
I used to play backgammon at work (many years ago!). 20 pfennigs a game (loser pays) and we got seriously good at it \o/
When did you work in Austria?
Unread 13 Dec 2003, 16:05   #15
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Don't hi-jack my racist thread with your middle-class pursuits.
Unread 13 Dec 2003, 16:07   #16
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Quote:
When did you work in Austria?
Germany!

When I was 17

I have Austrian family though, from Spittal An Der Drau.
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 13 Dec 2003, 16:10   #17
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Germany!
I'd prefer Salzberg to Hamburg any day my lady.
Unread 13 Dec 2003, 16:16   #18
Texan
Prince of Amber

Texan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these parts

I don't use the phrase "white person" to describe someone, so your question is difficult to answer.
Unread 13 Dec 2003, 16:19   #19
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan
I don't use the phrase "white person" to describe someone, so your question is difficult to answer.
OK, but if someone uses the expression to you what range comes into your mind? I know that depends on context, in Nigera it'd mean something very different to in Northern Europe or the US.
Unread 13 Dec 2003, 16:20   #20
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Help Me Define "White"
Honky
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 13 Dec 2003, 16:24   #21
Texan
Prince of Amber

Texan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these partsTexan is infamous around these parts

Quote:
OK, but if someone uses the expression to you what range comes into your mind? I know that depends on context, in Nigera it'd mean something very different to in Northern Europe or the US.
If someone used the phrase here in Alabama, I would assume they meant mostly white, and not Hispanic, African, Asian or from the Middle East.
Unread 13 Dec 2003, 16:49   #22
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

[racist]
white means you aint a niggah (or a gook etc)
[/racist]
look at the person in question, white people have light skin (ofc) and none of the african/asian predominant features (slanted eyes, flat nose etc).
Unread 13 Dec 2003, 17:06   #23
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I don't use the term myself, but when i hear it, i think of arians. Or "the higher" race or whatever. The nazi stuff.
The bad stuff
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2003, 17:53   #24
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Definition
white (PEOPLE)
adjective, noun [C]
(of) a person who has skin that is pale in colour:
The Master race
Unread 13 Dec 2003, 17:56   #25
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Some Japanese people have paler skin than some caucasians. Does that make them honorary whites?
Unread 13 Dec 2003, 18:24   #26
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

linguistic c
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2003, 19:13   #27
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

japanese and chinese people have yellow skin
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2003, 19:16   #28
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

don't call me white!
Unread 13 Dec 2003, 19:31   #29
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

AllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really nice

arians from the nordic regions.
You are all colored scum!

DTA
Support the liberation of "AllFather"
AllFather|away is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2003, 19:31   #30
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

dante dante dante

i personally go by my ad hoc definition of whether it is possible to breed a blue eyed person from said gene pool
Unread 13 Dec 2003, 19:48   #31
Texan
Prince of Amber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nusselt
dante dante dante

i personally go by my ad hoc definition of whether it is possible to breed a blue eyed person from said gene pool
I have blue eyes, and I am mostly white. However, I have African and Native American ancestors. The only visible indicator of my African and Native American ancestors is that I tan easily.
Unread 13 Dec 2003, 19:51   #32
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

christ does it matter.
the only use is to describe someone. In which case i just normally use black, white, asian, chinese if their skin colour looks that way.

[edit] i would call everyone in europe, or people with soley euro ancestors white. i even call brizillians white. i'd go for south american or hispanic if i can be arsed. i dont really think about it too much. the only people i see get really annoyed is idiots who claim any word with black in it is racist. besides i only use such terms when someone ask me 'what does he look like'.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2003, 19:58   #33
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

They have no rhythm and no style and no soul and they cant dance! One time I was in the club and I saw this white boy try to dance and I was all like "haha why are you dancing white boy, dont you know white boys cant dance!?". Silly whitey.
Unread 13 Dec 2003, 19:59   #34
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan
I have blue eyes, and I am mostly white. However, I have African and Native American ancestors. The only visible indicator of my African and Native American ancestors is that I tan easily.

look its my definition you nearly all honky
Unread 13 Dec 2003, 20:06   #35
Nodrog

Black people commit more crimes than whites so anytime you see someone not commiting a crime they are probably white
Unread 13 Dec 2003, 20:11   #36
Nusselt
share the <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
Black people commit more crimes than whites so anytime you see someone not commiting a crime they are probably white

the gene for gingerness is slowly being eradicated from the human race
Unread 13 Dec 2003, 20:21   #37
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

technically there are only three races I think. Caucasoid, Mongoloid and Negroid. I had quite a long description of this somewhere, it involves teeth, fat distribution and a bunch of other sciency things. Apparently mongoloids have less cupped teeth than Negroids and Caucasoids because our diets were alot more meaty for alot longer.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2003, 20:22   #38
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
however most corporate fraud and so on is commited by whites. I think we need to divide it down a bit.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Dec 2003, 20:50   #39
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical Edward
however most corporate fraud and so on is commited by whites. I think we need to divide it down a bit.
You don't SEE those though.
Unread 13 Dec 2003, 21:26   #40
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nusselt
the gene for gingerness is slowly being eradicated from the human race
There is no gene for gingerness, its a form of mutation, like down syndrome. It is considered a genetic defect and is no way genetically or ancestrially (ie from your ansestors) controlled. Thus the people should be eradicated as they show up, but can never be removed intirely.
Unread 13 Dec 2003, 21:33   #41
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampire_lestat
There is no gene for gingerness, its a form of mutation, like down syndrome. It is considered a genetic defect and is no way genetically or ancestrially (ie from your ansestors) controlled. Thus the people should be eradicated as they show up, but can never be removed intirely.
Yeees...
Unread 13 Dec 2003, 21:44   #42
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light

Downs isnt a mutation though. Its a mistake where the genes dont separate properly. Technically, if 2 people with downs had a baby the baby wouldnt neccesarily have downs.

Not that gingerness is a mutation either. Its just a recessive gene. If two ginger haired people had a baby it would be very very very likely to be ginger (unless they both had an even more recessive hair colour in there, if there is one...)

But enough biology lesson. I'm really hoping none of that really needed to be told.
Ebany is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2003, 17:30   #43
DavinBrahm

DavinBrahm is an unknown quantity at this point

Anyone who can pass for white.
DavinBrahm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2003, 17:52   #44
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Is Michael Jackson white?
Unread 14 Dec 2003, 18:19   #45
DavinBrahm

DavinBrahm is an unknown quantity at this point

Skelator can't pass for white, everyone knows he used to be black.
DavinBrahm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2003, 20:35   #46
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
As in race, not paint or some sort of physics bollocks.

When you use the term "white person", how wide does that apply? Are Turks white? Greeks? Spaniards? Brazilians?

Is Mariah Carey white? Yamila Diaz? Adriana Lima? Alessandra Ambrosio?

I demand to know.

p.s. Don't come here with that "it's all a social construct" crap, I know. Just answer the damn question.
Why go out at all lengths to define something that doesn't really matter?
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2003, 20:40   #47
Work_Child
Banned

Work_Child is an unknown quantity at this point

non-terrorist.
Work_Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2003, 20:42   #48
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Work_Child
non-terrorist.
I bet that is what the Montana Milita thinks (US Domestic Terror group) and Mr. Unibomber.
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Dec 2003, 21:09   #49
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

this discussion is pretty useless.
If it looks white than call it white. pronto.
Whats the point on getting an absolute truth out of this?
Baron Morte is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Dec 2003, 13:39   #50
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

in summer white is disguised as red.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote