User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 13 Oct 2003, 23:43   #1
Karmulian
Get Stuffed

Karmulian is on a distinguished road
Exclamation New GD Moderators Wanted

Right, this will probably fail miserably, and the result of this poll will not necessarily come true as i have no influence over the mod choices

i am however doing it out of interest

as you know Mr_L has left the mods team and has no desire to come back

so WHO would you lot like as a moderator.. stupid answers like Shai will be discounted

I would appreciate if you could not vote for yourself, and if you could provide reasoning behind you choice

Cheers
-Karm
Unread 13 Oct 2003, 23:51   #2
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: New GD Moderators Wanted

I think we should be a self-moderating commune who get together once a month to sing hippy songs and braid flowers in each others' hair.
Unread 13 Oct 2003, 23:51   #3
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Dace.

Seriously. He know's what's going on round here. He's 'in touch'. Unlike a lot of previous mods.
Unread 13 Oct 2003, 23:53   #4
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
Dace.

Seriously. He know's what's going on round here. He's 'in touch'. Unlike a lot of previous mods.

Oh and I'm a copy cat la la la.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 13 Oct 2003, 23:53   #5
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
Dace.
Unlike a lot of previous mods.
I was in touch
Unread 13 Oct 2003, 23:54   #6
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

This is a bad idea, and nothing good can possibly come from it.

Comedy "Shai Gar" option.

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 13 Oct 2003, 23:55   #7
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belgarath The Sorcerer
I was in touch
A lot != all.
Unread 13 Oct 2003, 23:56   #8
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochese
This is a bad idea, and nothing good can possibly come from it.
Seconded.

It's not the way things are done

Comedy 'Cochese' option.
Unread 13 Oct 2003, 23:57   #9
Karmulian
Get Stuffed

Karmulian is on a distinguished road

as stated cochese i'll just ignore you

and as i said nothing will come of this poll its not suprising your comment really

the mods are not upto me - i am doing this purely out of interest
Unread 13 Oct 2003, 23:57   #10
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

Better yet Belgy:

"Bring back MetalGear"

edit: sorry Karm but really...post a stupid thread, get a stupid reply. It's just a given

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 13 Oct 2003, 23:58   #11
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

People complain when they are consulted
People complain when they aren't consulted

I think I'm starting to see a pattern
Unread 13 Oct 2003, 23:58   #12
Dreadnought

Me

Unread 14 Oct 2003, 00:01   #13
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochese
Better yet Belgy:

"Bring back MetalGear"
True.
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 00:16   #14
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Dace

Pabs

Gayle
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 00:22   #15
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Dace
Maybe.
Quote:
Pabs
Not sure.
Quote:
Gayle
Too busy with...um...stuff
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 00:24   #16
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough

There aren't really enough people active here. I say you make the top 15 posters that have posted the last month mods.
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 00:27   #17
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Dace

Pabs

Gayle
what he said
Are the best i've ever had
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 00:27   #18
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by W
There aren't really enough people active here. I say you make the top 15 posters that have posted the last month mods.
sword for mod
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 00:33   #19
AliasX
- Sex Therapist -

AliasX is an unknown quantity at this point

Obviously I think it should be someone from #forums (shrug i duno why) seems everyoen in there is in tune with whats going on. Honestly if I had to pick id either go wth inf or meaple or jammers

my 2 cents.
<meaple> I want 2 c ur cum
<Pyr0> patience young padowan
<AliasX> oh jeasus
<AliasX> this channel did turn gay
*** yahwe ([email protected]) has joined channel #forums
<Oye> that cant be a coincidence
<meaple> he heard you
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 00:57   #20
w2k
all grown up

w2k is an unknown quantity at this point

me

Unread 14 Oct 2003, 03:01   #21
the dying puppy
Banned

the dying puppy is an unknown quantity at this point

This is like the funniest shit ever. Why don't you put JBOY as a mod again? Oh wait, he might ****ing ban the whole forum and close all the threads, and than "acuse" me of doing it.

Let's see, who else? How about deerbarn? He is a one lazy asshat, he would be a great mod. Plus, maybe that would help him to get back to what he used to be.

Honestly, if I realy could pick anyone for a mod it would be Nodrog or W, they are the only normal people around here. In fact, now when I think about it, I think they will be way too "normal" for it.

Ahh, **** it, just pick random or spin the bottle!!!!

P.S. While we at it, I would like to run for Pope. Please support my candidature for replacement Pope. I need your votes now!
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 05:11   #22
W
Gubbish

If I were a cardinal, I'd vote for you as pope

(Oh and normal?? I feel violated :/)
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 05:12   #23
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

What I don't get is it's always the troublemakers that get selected, then people wonder why the forums are so ****ed.

=[DJ Bass]=
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 05:26   #24
W
Gubbish

Quote:
Originally Posted by djbass
What I don't get is it's always the troublemakers that get selected, then people wonder why the forums are so ****ed.

=[DJ Bass]=
What, troublemakers like Sandsnake, Aryn and JohnnyBGood?

If you don't like the current moderators, chances are you're frequenting the wrong forum.
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 06:14   #25
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by the dying puppy
This is like the funniest shit ever. Why don't you put JBOY as a mod again? Oh wait, he might ****ing ban the whole forum and close all the threads, and than "acuse" me of doing it.

Let's see, who else? How about deerbarn? He is a one lazy asshat, he would be a great mod. Plus, maybe that would help him to get back to what he used to be.

Honestly, if I realy could pick anyone for a mod it would be Nodrog or W, they are the only normal people around here. In fact, now when I think about it, I think they will be way too "normal" for it.

Ahh, **** it, just pick random or spin the bottle!!!!

P.S. While we at it, I would like to run for Pope. Please support my candidature for replacement Pope. I need your votes now!

How do we get you back to what you used to be? Oh wait...
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 06:16   #26
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold

Oh and W you seem overly sucky just lately. Cant you start pointing out security flaws in your subtle way again?
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 08:21   #27
Cyp
∞+♪²

Cyp is an unknown quantity at this point

Why not just make everyone who has been here for more than 5 minutes a mod? That's what they do at wikipedia.org.
<!--Last incarnation: Nov 2000-->
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 08:31   #28
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karmulian
as you know Mr_L has left the mods team and has no desire to come back
I do want to come back. Otherwise it wouldn't have been a sacrifice.
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 09:19   #29
cnaw
Ancient

cnaw is an unknown quantity at this point

I vote that Jammyjim make an evul clone of himself called Jimmyjam who will be the badest GD mod ever.(bad as in leather and lots of piercing plus lots of drinking). Failing that, roadrunner_0 for mod. No reason given. =/
Falling from grace, the human race
Religion can never unite us
Only a few will stay on the barricades"
-Masterplan
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 09:46   #30
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Oh, and previously all this was done behind closed doors, you know?

Get someone accepted to the mods team and then approach them, not have a free for all on the forum.

The closest there's been recently was a Deffeh thread, 'who should replace belgy' or similar.
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 10:05   #31
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

I'd like to be considered. Thanks.
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 10:18   #32
Obliterate
:cool:

Obliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant future

I vote for JC`
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 10:21   #33
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by W

If you don't like the current moderators, chances are you're frequenting the wrong forum.
I did not say all the time nor did I specify any specific people, put it this way there are those who are doing their job properly and being slated for it and those that are condoning the repeat offenders and held high on the podium.

=[DJ Bass]=
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 10:30   #34
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by W
Jonny has been banned.

JBOY and Vanilla were banned for a night of spam (something that I remained free from, dispite being there).

He has sort of got a point, in the sense that reformed troublemakers have been known to be made mods, but he's still wrong because he missed out the reformed.
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 10:31   #35
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by djbass
I did not say all the time nor did I specify any specific people, put it this way there are those who are doing their job properly and being slated for it and those that are condoning the repeat offenders and held high on the podium.
I don't think any mods are high on a podium
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 10:32   #36
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Jonny has been banned.

JBOY and Vanilla were banned for a night of spam (something that I remained free from, dispite being there).
Kura and deerbarn too, if not banned certainly spammy
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 10:33   #37
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarak
Kura and deerbarn too, if not banned certainly spammy
The list was incomplete deliberately.
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 10:33   #38
Ragnarak

Quote:
I don't think any mods are high on a podium

horrible mental images of kura doing a poledance
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 10:33   #39
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarak
horrible mental images of kura doing a poledance
I'll have the flash ready by tonight.
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 10:33   #40
Ragnarak

Quote:
The list was incomplete deliberately.

so someone else adds to it and thus backs up your point?

oh
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 10:39   #41
I Am TDO

Quote:
Jonny has been banned.

He has sort of got a point, in the sense that reformed troublemakers have been known to be made mods, but he's still wrong because he missed out the reformed.
How is it that some are allowed to be 'reformed' and others are not? Why are some peoples bans more severly enforced than others?

Unread 14 Oct 2003, 10:41   #42
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Because they've only been banned once?
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 11:06   #43
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

I'm Not Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Does that mean they won't make me a mod?
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 11:11   #44
I Am TDO

Quote:
How is that an argument? I was only banned once (and not told!!). Every effort to come back saw JBOY banning me again based on who I was and not because of anything I had done wrong with the new account.

Anyway, I dont want to turn this thread into something about my probs, I'll just use the other thread for that.

Unread 14 Oct 2003, 11:18   #45
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obliterate
I vote for JC`
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 12:33   #46
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice

They got the son of a nazi as californian mayor.
You need an rper for gd mod.
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 12:52   #47
MrBrick
Gone

MrBrick is an unknown quantity at this point

Vaio

Vaio
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 13:02   #48
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Am TDO
How is that an argument? I was only banned once (and not told!!). Every effort to come back saw JBOY banning me again based on who I was and not because of anything I had done wrong with the new account.
That's like, when someone says 'Don't eat one', you eat two.
Unread 14 Oct 2003, 13:11   #49
I Am TDO

Quote:
That's like, when someone says 'Don't eat one', you eat two.
Except I wasnt told to not eat one. Are you grasping that bit yet?

Unread 14 Oct 2003, 13:12   #50
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Am TDO
Except I wasnt told to not eat one. Are you grasping that bit yet?
Every user should be familiar with the rules.
Closed Thread