User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Programming and Discussion

Unread 7 Sep 2003, 01:01   #1
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Help! Need to find where to buy network cable in bulk like now...!

I need a website in the UK where I can buy reels of non-terminated (ie. no plugs fitted) network cable.
Anywhere between 100 metre and 200 metre quantities will be fine.

/me hopes for a quick answer
Unread 7 Sep 2003, 03:00   #2
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Only place I know that sells cat5 in serious quantities is dabs. Do a search for cat5 one of the first links should be for 300m.

Unfortunately I can't provide a link as it's bloody javascript popup windows
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2003, 10:46   #3
zenopus
Xenoc

zenopus is an unknown quantity at this point
http://www.maplin.co.uk/
100 cat-5 solid core for £15.
zenopus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2003, 11:25   #4
TheShadow

TheShadow is on a distinguished road
www.komplett.co.uk sells it in quantities of 100m and 300m.
TheShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2003, 16:19   #5
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Thanks for the help guys, however, I eventually got the required cable from www.cpc.co.uk
The 300m quantities on sale most places were too much (both length and price) and the only 100m listing on any of the sites given was out of stock (why does nowhere do 200m? odd...).

CPC seems to be quite a decent place, although more like Maplin (UK people know what I mean) than a specifically PC based site.