User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 15 Sep 2010, 20:15   #1
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of
Osiris - One last ROAR

Seeing AD is again moving, Osiris has decided that we want a part of the action too!

After a couple minutes of confusion we've decided the following:
Every single Osiris member are of this moment free to attack with EITHER NewDawn or [NFI].

Osiris favour none of the two, so Osiris official stance is that "we don't really give a shit, so people may do as they please".

I'm off to offer my fleet to Kenny now, bbl.

On behalf of the Osiris faithfuls
-Chimpie

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2010, 20:19   #2
tobbe

tobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to behold
Re: Osiris - One last ROAR

Well, i think i will join chimpie in his direction of targetchoice!
Time to give back afew hundred hostile fleets!

VisioN Forever!

Last edited by tobbe; 15 Sep 2010 at 20:33.
tobbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2010, 20:26   #3
Chuck

Chuck is an unknown quantity at this point

Chimpie for president !
Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2010, 20:33   #4
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

asc/nd side has been let known if they want my cr :P
Unread 15 Sep 2010, 20:35   #5
Buddah
Knight of Ni!

Buddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the rough

My choice is both! tonight and tommorow i will hit nd! then next 2 days nfi! etc

My fleet is 200k ish cr 350k co! feel free to pm me
Buddah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2010, 20:35   #6
Reincarnate
ToF

Reincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to allReincarnate is a name known to all

nice tactic by osiris! probably wont get much inc and their members get to have some fun! love it!

i hope you guys the best (unless you attack me) and hope to see you all in some violent spreadsheet based action next round.
[19:10] <coffee-> dont worry about Reincarnate he is an angry man

R1 - 9 none | R10.5 - 13 [ToF] | R14 [Reunion] | R15-17 [Subh] | R18 - 36 PA vacation | R37 [Evo] | R38 [NFI] | R39 & 40 [ToF] | R41 [Omega] | R42 - 47 [ToF][HC]
Reincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2010, 20:47   #7
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of

Its a nice tactic; And im sure the desire to keep Osiris neutral is genuine, while hitting back at both alliances that have tormented them, but its tantamount to declaring for NFI. ND are by far the easier target, and faced with three alliances with so far no alliances on their side, under far more pressure. So given a free choice members would attack ND, presupposing they are un-influenced by political leanings, which of course they probably are; Osiris usually follow where Apprime leads.
It is quite a common phenomenon for alliances known to be getting severely hit to have neutral alliances add to their woes, not because they really want to kill that alliance but because they present a good target to go up on the raid.
Unread 15 Sep 2010, 20:49   #8
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

"Osiris usually follow where Apprime leads."

lol, where did this came from ?
Unread 15 Sep 2010, 20:49   #9
neroon

ps: its no tactic.. just giving the remaining 6 active ppl from osiris to play how they want and do what they want
Unread 15 Sep 2010, 20:57   #10
neroon

yeah well lets not start to discuss what and who things and what for which matters they choose either app/nfi or asc/nd side.. and dont turn this to some political shit either like.. very cunning plan from osiris to avoid all incomings and drive their top400 planets to great success!
Unread 15 Sep 2010, 20:58   #11
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

The aim is to make my planet win tho....

* We do not exist *

Unread 15 Sep 2010, 21:00   #12
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of

The App bit was only added grist to the mill, even if u had no prior association with any of the combatants the argument still stands well enough.
what your reasoning is does not matter for my argument, I was saying on the balance of probabilities you damage ND more.
Furthermore, your posting this move or rather non-move on the forums makes it fair game for interpretation. You do not need to announce you will do nothing, you just do not do it. If you post then it immediately looks like you have an agenda, and hence that its a tactic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neroon View Post
choose either app/nfi or asc/nd side..
We are not yet on a side, only this morning most people in Asc seemed to want to hit ND, NFI's terrible justifications have swung it back in NDs favour but no decision has been made.
Unread 15 Sep 2010, 21:01   #13
tobbe

tobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to beholdtobbe is a splendid one to behold

And for your information Londo, i think you should try read back on, say, pawiki for last round to see that osiris (wich is on its 2nd round now) aint usually where apprime leads.

VisioN Forever!
Unread 15 Sep 2010, 21:06   #14
neroon

"You do not need to announce you will do nothing, you just do not do it. If you post then it immediately looks like you have an agenda, and hence that its a tactic."

actually.. i think this was made since osiris had no posts so far :/ so this is our first and last !!!
Unread 15 Sep 2010, 21:13   #15
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobbe View Post
And for your information Londo, i think you should try read back on, say, pawiki for last round to see that osiris (wich is on its 2nd round now) aint usually where apprime leads.
First i was referring to this round (having not played last round), second I already declared it irrelevant. I hardly paid osiris much attention to be honest, I just thought you tended to be on Apps side, given some people like Santa have been known to favour App in the past, even if your worst enemies it does not kill the argument.
we could be talking about say, the horde, who are brand new, balance of probability says you damage ND more.
Unread 15 Sep 2010, 21:16   #16
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Interesting move, with undoubtedly genuine reasoning. With the two fattest alliances (overwhelmingly so) going to war, roids are going to become easy to come by. From that perspective, there is no need for neutrality.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Sep 2010, 21:19   #17
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
... With the two fattest alliances (overwhelmingly so) going to war, roids are going to become easy to come by...
Unless like us you have far bigger, nastier.... er, I mean thinner and weaker fish to fry; bring on the life or death struggle that is Ascendancy vs HeX!
Unread 15 Sep 2010, 21:26   #18
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by neroon View Post
"Osiris usually follow where Apprime leads."

lol, where did this came from ?
Flak ally maybe?
Unread 15 Sep 2010, 21:36   #19
tobbe

Absolutely SPOT ON Paisley !

VisioN Forever!
Unread 15 Sep 2010, 21:36   #20
neroon

yeah pasiley u really know what uer talking mate.. keep it coming
Unread 15 Sep 2010, 21:45   #21
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I can't think of anyone who is more informed on PA politics than Paisley.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 15 Sep 2010, 21:57   #22
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Jeso I thought it was common knowledge that on most occasions that allies ran by Santacruz seem to brown nose CarDi and Co?
Unread 15 Sep 2010, 22:13   #23
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

hmm, VsN backstabbed app 2 rounds back and Osiris warred app for the better part of last round, and as of pt 400 this round Santa quit pa alltogether... I'm starting to think mz was being sarcastic there :|

* We do not exist *

Unread 15 Sep 2010, 22:24   #24
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Unread 15 Sep 2010, 22:36   #25
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking View Post
hmm, VsN backstabbed app 2 rounds back and Osiris warred app for the better part of last round, and as of pt 400 this round Santa quit pa alltogether... I'm starting to think mz was being sarcastic there :|
I did say most not all

I noticed you didnt mention r33 r34 r35(VsN) Did it took a few rounds to clock on that app were taking vsn for mugs?
Didnt Osi and app kiss and make up mid - end of the the last (r37) round?
I throughly enjoyed roiding santa on several occasion this round to give him a good send off / ex-gratia payment so to speak .
Unread 15 Sep 2010, 23:01   #26
Buddah
Knight of Ni!

Buddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the roughBuddah is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
I did say most not all

I noticed you didnt mention r33 r34 r35(VsN) Did it took a few rounds to clock on that app were taking vsn for mugs?
Didnt Osi and app kiss and make up mid - end of the the last (r37) round?
I throughly enjoyed roiding santa on several occasion this round to give him a good send off / ex-gratia payment so to speak .
r33 vsn gained from it, r34 we were neutral and joined asc app when block hit us. r35 i was cant recall :P
Unread 15 Sep 2010, 23:05   #27
tobbe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
I did say most not all

I noticed you didnt mention r33 r34 r35(VsN) .
This is Osiris, not VsN !
And it shall with no means be compared to VsN eighter!

VisioN Forever!
Unread 16 Sep 2010, 00:07   #28
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddah View Post
r33 vsn gained from it, r34 we were neutral and joined asc app when block hit us. r35 i was cant recall :P
r33 - hadn't played in 5 rounds no harm in trying to re-establish yourself
r34 - gave up near the end of the round (10th in ally rankings)
r35 - http://www.clawofdarkness.com/pawiki/index.php/Round_35 round summary... in short left to dry

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobbe View Post
This is Osiris, not VsN !
And it shall with no means be compared to VsN eighter!
Totally agree with you - just pointing out santacruz's HCing tendancies who happened to HC both allies.
Unread 16 Sep 2010, 00:16   #29
oil

oil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to behold

*Digs deep to have the alliance put in one last worthwhile performance*
*Lets everyone do what they want*
oil is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Sep 2010, 14:49   #30
Buddah
Knight of Ni!

seems ND dont apreciate mercenaries! they pay back my future support with sks! i shall avenge my cons!
Unread 16 Sep 2010, 15:00   #31
Mzyxptlk
mz.

You mean the kind of support where you're ETA 1 on HaSu and got retalled as a result? Yeah.
Unread 16 Sep 2010, 16:11   #32
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
seems ND dont apreciate mercenaries! they pay back my future support with sks! i shall avenge my cons!
Taxi For Sadsack
Unread 16 Sep 2010, 18:33   #33
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
r33 vsn gained from it
I'd really question your recall of that round. Most of what vsn did once they started attacking asc with apprime involved various levels of dying and/or failing hard.
Unread 16 Sep 2010, 20:57   #34
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

It's more about the fact that the steep uphills are the times in wich we've grown as a core. The freeloaders and emo's doesnt stick around for such uphills, so basicly such times only improved VsN. Picking senseless wars just to get people into "warmode" is a fun thing, dont make it sound anything different JBG.

* We do not exist *