User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 29 Jan 2016, 22:26   #51
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: R65. Who wins?

And HEROES, the tag mz used to play with also did use to work with carDi, the one a Rogues HC told me was behind the bots FCing alongside the Rogues planet wich was closed, so if he is sitting on a high horse, its limp at best, even though he might not be aware of it.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jan 2016, 23:47   #52
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

FULL DISCLOSURE

I played several rounds in Ascendancy with Cardi, and I also played a round in Apprime. I never played in HEROES. I scanned one round in Fightin Irish. I logged into a buddy's account once in that other game, and got caught immediately. I also lied before: horses suck. I hate them.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2016, 00:22   #53
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Sorry... FI, HODORS, HEROES, and modern Asc, im mistaken and confused.
And do i smell alcohol in your breath?

Unread 30 Jan 2016, 02:03   #54
Tiamat101

Tiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the rough

This thread is WAY Off topic. In fact BB I'm shocked you haven't made your own thread.
Unread 30 Jan 2016, 02:17   #55
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiamat101 View Post
This thread is WAY Off topic. In fact BB I'm shocked you haven't made your own thread.
Thread moderated by popular demand!

Last edited by lokken; 30 Jan 2016 at 02:29.
lokken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jan 2016, 03:11   #56
Tiamat101

Tiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the roughTiamat101 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Alliances and cheating

Thank you!
Unread 30 Jan 2016, 08:29   #57
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiamat101 View Post
Wernt this my own thread?

Unread 31 Jan 2016, 00:23   #58
oil

oil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to beholdoil is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
Yes, and if you read the full context of my post, I said that he cleaned up the 'cheating' that occurred within Black Flag. I wouldn't call using a scan script cheating, as long as account sharing isn't involved (which it wasn't).

Using scripts in contemporary online games is used by a large majority of online users, as long as it's not used to drastically give one person advantage over the other, then the developers don't usually care.

Planetation is stuck in the stone age where if using such scripts it is considered first degree murder and then you cripples act like judge, jury and executioner. Maybe this was a problem back in 1999 when the vast majority of online users didn't have access to such scripts, but c'mon, we're in 2016. It's no wonder why Planetarion is almost dead.

EDIT: what's you're referring to (the use of a scan script) is completely different to what Butch3r is making accusations of (multi/cousin planets), so don't get your wires crossed when they are completely different elements.

I've spent far too much time on here already, so I will close this down and check back next week, if I can be bothered.
No, it was when Chronox said, to the best of my memory: "It's funny that people are complaining about multi planets now, when they've all been aware that we use a scan bot".
My pointing out that this was a tacit admission of using bot planets led to you and a few others swamping the chat with a defence of scan scripts. When I again pointed out that this was separate to the bot planets, you invited me to leave the ally and then kick banned me.
oil is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2016, 02:06   #59
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by oil View Post
No, it was when Chronox said, to the best of my memory: "It's funny that people are complaining about multi planets now, when they've all been aware that we use a scan bot".
My pointing out that this was a tacit admission of using bot planets led to you and a few others swamping the chat with a defence of scan scripts. When I again pointed out that this was separate to the bot planets, you invited me to leave the ally and then kick banned me.
I thought BF(Hi Zhil!) claimed that their scan bots were infact, legal, even being supported by a few of ex TGV HCs(Hi influence!), ChronoX did all what he could to sabotage any investigation on all the BF "multies/bots", and he actualy seemed(to me atleast) to take great pleasures of all the none BF "bots/multies" flying alongside the Rogues planets.

I think you are mixing it all up tbfh.
From what ive seen so far, from your comments only, ChronoX wanted to remove the scan bot after Appocomaster confirmed what everybody knew allready, http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...3&postcount=96 . At this point he had allready claimed he had retired from the "playing scene" aspiring to become a multihunter.
Lets put it short that he havnt managed to become a multihunter yet.....

Unread 31 Jan 2016, 02:09   #60
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

and to just try stroke myself some more, yes, we had the same scan bot script running in FAnG for a few days, but because we knew it was illegale we SHUT IT DOWN.

Unread 31 Jan 2016, 17:47   #61
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
I thought BF(Hi Zhil!) claimed that their scan bots were infact, legal, even being supported by a few of ex TGV HCs(Hi influence!), ChronoX did all what he could to sabotage any investigation on all the BF "multies/bots", and he actualy seemed(to me atleast) to take great pleasures of all the none BF "bots/multies" flying alongside the Rogues planets.

From what ive seen so far, from your comments only, ChronoX wanted to remove the scan bot after Appocomaster confirmed what everybody knew allready, http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...3&postcount=96 . At this point he had allready claimed he had retired from the "playing scene" aspiring to become a multihunter.
First of all, damn you for making me log in!

I want to make clear I've never supported BF's scanbot, nor have I ever run one myself. In TGV/Vikings we only had a 'scanbot' planet owner in our tag once, and he didn't even scan for TGV at the time. We had several members attempt to install the script scanners in Apprime, xVx, CT, Ult and BF(and probably many more used), but iirc we never managed to get it properly working. There was 1 round where we relied on scans performed by another alliance which did use a scanbot, as our own scan team was failing due to IRL obligations

Prior to apocco's post that you linked I indeed thought they were only partially illegal, and in the late Vikings days I was perpetually asked to build one that was build on default behavior of the mIRC client and a greasemonkey script that was similar to the script CT and HR use(something I believed to be legal prior to Apocco's statement). I never finished that script tho.

And once again, damn you for making me log in, why are we talking again about something that happened over 10 rounds ago (with regards to Vikings/TGV)... feels to me you are still upset about something that happened in r51 that had nothing at all to do with cheating whatsoever

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2016, 19:27   #62
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

I never claimed you ever used one, just that you thought it was legal, against all logic.
Everyone knowing of a cheat script, or taking advantage of other people cheating, and not reporting it, is as bad as the cheaters themself.
When these people are HCs/officers/GCs its even worse, they should be the ones "supporting fair play".

Unread 31 Jan 2016, 20:29   #63
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I never claimed you ever used one, just that you thought it was legal, against all logic.
Everyone knowing of a cheat script, or taking advantage of other people cheating, and not reporting it, is as bad as the cheaters themself.
When these people are HCs/officers/GCs its even worse, they should be the ones "supporting fair play".
I never thought it was legal in the form BF used it (simply read the post Apocco replied to), as it relied on accountsharing from what I was told. The only thing I thought was legal, which appoco rebutted, was using a function in mIRC to automatically open links to execute a scan. The thing I knew to be legal was using a greasemonkey script to parse the contents of a scan back to the bot, a function still used by HR and CT today AFAIK.

So, the only thing you got on me is that I never reported any players or alliances for the use of a scanbot. Quite frankly because I thought that was completely useless anyways, the MH's in this game rarely know cheating even when it hits them right in the face. Let alone they take action on suspected use of a scanbot. As it's almost impossible to proof anyway.

Tbh, if you ask me, either make it completely illegal, and as such prevent it with hard code where possible. Or get your head out your ass and accept that you can't stop it regardless.

Last edited by Influence; 31 Jan 2016 at 20:36.
Unread 31 Jan 2016, 20:37   #64
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

What did chronox do to sabotage anything or take great pleasure in? That's unsubstantiated surely.
Unread 31 Jan 2016, 21:07   #65
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influence View Post
I never thought it was legal in the form BF used it (simply read the post Apocco replied to), as it relied on accountsharing from what I was told. The only thing I thought was legal, which appoco rebutted, was using a function in mIRC to automatically open links to execute a scan. The thing I knew to be legal was using a greasemonkey script to parse the contents of a scan back to the bot, a function still used by HR and CT today AFAIK.

So, the only thing you got on me is that I never reported any players or alliances for the use of a scanbot. Quite frankly because I thought that was completely useless anyways, the MH's in this game rarely know cheating even when it hits them right in the face. Let alone they take action on suspected use of a scanbot. As it's almost impossible to proof anyway.

Tbh, if you ask me, either make it completely illegal, and as such prevent it with hard code where possible. Or get your head out your ass and accept that you can't stop it regardless.
Having a script that opens the links and gives them back to IRC with no human interaction is STILL illegale.
Your now accusing CT/HR for cheating?

Unread 31 Jan 2016, 21:15   #66
fortran

fortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the rough

Clever people will always manage to bend the system. Don't try to make it harder for the stupid ones.
Unread 31 Jan 2016, 21:16   #67
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
What did chronox do to sabotage anything or take great pleasure in? That's unsubstantiated surely.
When asked to give information on the BF planet closed, or giving information who owned the BF both wich was g-lined alongside the bot army during EORC, or simply just telling who had allied Titans(the bot tag ingame wich got closed) from the BF tag.
As HC he had access and information to answer all of these question, but he choose not to so he could protect himself/his friends.
When i showed him the scan links with the bots that tried to FC my planet on a occasion that round, a FC wich was organized by Rogues/carDi, he laughed and said that they were surely not of BFs doing. So it was prolly very satisfactioning for him knowing that BF was not the only cheaters out there getting caught doing something stupid.

In ChronoX defence, when the Rogues HCs was confronted with the evidence of cheating on a larger scale inside their alliance they also refused to cooporate, to protect themself/their friends(but it was easier getting someone to talk inside Rogues about what was happening than inside BF ofc), and im sure if you ask some the ex Rogues HC now they will still deny it and call me a liar.

Unread 31 Jan 2016, 23:22   #68
Influence
Finally retired

Quote:
Having a script that opens the links and gives them back to IRC with no human interaction is STILL illegale.
Your now accusing CT/HR for cheating?
No, I didn't accuse CT/HR of anything, as their script just reads opened scans, and copies the data to their website. It doesn't open them automatically. And as such is legal in itself.

However automatically opening a link that is posted on irc is fairly default behaviour (it requires changing exactly 1 setting with mIRC) so it would be very easy for them to implement, and I doubt they never had scanners with that setting enabled.

Last edited by Influence; 31 Jan 2016 at 23:29.
Unread 1 Feb 2016, 19:56   #69
ChronoX

ChronoX has a spectacular aura aboutChronoX has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
When asked to give information on the BF planet closed, or giving information who owned the BF both wich was g-lined alongside the bot army during EORC, or simply just telling who had allied Titans(the bot tag ingame wich got closed) from the BF tag.
As HC he had access and information to answer all of these question, but he choose not to so he could protect himself/his friends.
When i showed him the scan links with the bots that tried to FC my planet on a occasion that round, a FC wich was organized by Rogues/carDi, he laughed and said that they were surely not of BFs doing. So it was prolly very satisfactioning for him knowing that BF was not the only cheaters out there getting caught doing something stupid.
“You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in Bitcher's court of law. You have the right to an attorney.
If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you. Do you understand the rights I have just read to you? With these rights in mind, do you wish to speak to me?

No, Bitcher.

I think you're confusing me with someone else, as I never speak to you. like ever. Also, I never ever said I wanted to become a multihunter, you're probably confusing me with someone else.
Unread 1 Feb 2016, 20:05   #70
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronoX View Post
“You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in Bitcher's court of law. You have the right to an attorney.
If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you. Do you understand the rights I have just read to you? With these rights in mind, do you wish to speak to me?

No, Bitcher.

I think you're confusing me with someone else, as I never speak to you. like ever. Also, I never ever said I wanted to become a multihunter, you're probably confusing me with someone else.
Oh indeed i do, NoxiouS, he was thje one aspiring to be a MH. forgot it was two of u. Im sorry
Still you were surely dodging all the information wich was asked for within BF.

Unread 1 Feb 2016, 20:19   #71
ChronoX

ChronoX has a spectacular aura aboutChronoX has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Oh indeed i do, NoxiouS, he was thje one aspiring to be a MH. forgot it was two of u. Im sorry
Still you were surely dodging all the information wich was asked for within BF.
You were pretty sure it was me, how can others even take anything you say serious if you mix up the people you want to accuse?
It's a significant flaw in your bedtime story.

Last time I checked the accuser has to provide facts and proof in order to convict someone, the accused doesn't have to do jack shite.
Also, I'm not aware of the Multi hunter team contacting any of the Black Flag representatives to ask questions.
Unread 1 Feb 2016, 23:31   #72
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronoX View Post
You were pretty sure it was me, how can others even take anything you say serious if you mix up the people you want to accuse?
It's a significant flaw in your bedtime story.

Last time I checked the accuser has to provide facts and proof in order to convict someone, the accused doesn't have to do jack shite.
Also, I'm not aware of the Multi hunter team contacting any of the Black Flag representatives to ask questions.
You and your ex HC team still is unwilling to answer simple questions.
Who let all these planets that got closed into BF? You were a invited only alliance?
Why did they share connection with the BF bot, and who owned the server?
Who was behind the scan bot cheat, and why did you let it run round after round if you knew it was illegale?
Who allied Titans, the bot tag that got closed down, ingame?
Who owned the bots that escorted Clouds last round and was closed?

You know all these things, but are refusing to tell the rest of the community.
Yeah, now you will just shoot back to me with the "you have the right to remain silent" BS, but that just tells the rest of us that you were apart of this cheating team.

Unread 2 Feb 2016, 04:44   #73
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

I say it's none of your business pal. If a representative from the Planetarion team and/or Multihunters wanted to discuss this with us, then they would have. We are not at liberty to discuss anything internal in public. What happened or did not happen is our business. You are obviously allowed to form your own opinion because we live in a society of freedom of speech.

Incase you don't understand the simplist of English, basically, ACCESS DENIED.

ChronoX pal, don't rise to this low level troll and come back to ad2460!
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2016, 11:52   #74
Advantix

Advantix is a jewel in the roughAdvantix is a jewel in the roughAdvantix is a jewel in the rough

Hi Clouds!
Unread 2 Feb 2016, 19:39   #75
bcg

bcg is on a distinguished road

hay Marius
bcg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2016, 00:24   #76
vuLgAr
Bi-Winning

vuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to allvuLgAr is a name known to all

dafuq does being g-lined on irc have to do with being a bot?, i keep seeing it mentioned that this is some sort of living proof that blackflag were all bots...

got news for you kid! <-- this line j0

i have atm 5 people using an irc bouncer it was once something like 12/15, if that IP gets g-lined every single one of them will be, does this mean i've been speaking to bots for years?
would i also be accused of the same thing? it's hardly proof of anything so quit with the garbage.
planets getting closed sure, but i've also seen plenty of legit planets closed over garbage reasons thought up by our oh so competent multihunter!

clouds said he aint even playing anymore so how the hell this is even relevent this round is beyond me :/

H-A ODDR Apprime xVx VisioN HEROES Ultores
vuLgAr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2016, 03:22   #77
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by vuLgAr View Post
dafuq does being g-lined on irc have to do with being a bot?, i keep seeing it mentioned that this is some sort of living proof that blackflag were all bots...

got news for you kid! <-- this line j0

i have atm 5 people using an irc bouncer it was once something like 12/15, if that IP gets g-lined every single one of them will be, does this mean i've been speaking to bots for years?
would i also be accused of the same thing? it's hardly proof of anything so quit with the garbage.
planets getting closed sure, but i've also seen plenty of legit planets closed over garbage reasons thought up by our oh so competent multihunter!

clouds said he aint even playing anymore so how the hell this is even relevent this round is beyond me :/
So 20 odd planets all getting closed at the same time is by a MH mistake.
Thank you for your insightfull ideas and experinced judgement here.

Unread 3 Feb 2016, 09:35   #78
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

Demort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really nice

Just make butcher mh maybe his forum spam will stop he has a lot of valid points some not so valid but the general consensus is he's found some bots some players act like bots though as they can't be bothered to play so simple make defence ships and help there friends they known years on pa that's where it gets akward he'll I had real life friends make accounts in past to simple making planets to help my alliance they wouldn't join irc but I could ams them or ring them and they would login and send never underestimate the power of friendship

EX

Legion, Fury, Xanadu, Wolfpack, NoS, TSU, LKSAB, Vgn, F-Crew, CT, Insomnia, Angels, VsN, Gross, Osiris, ROCK, XvX, Faceless, Unsullied, Haven, Carisan, RaGe, Carnage, Kittenz and EC

Currently

In ODDR Command
Demort is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2016, 10:59   #79
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 3 Feb 2016, 11:41   #80
Krypton
KK

Krypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the rough

I tried to click the dot, but the link isn't working!
Krypton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2016, 14:32   #81
Mzyxptlk
mz.

You have no idea how close you just got to tubgirl.
Unread 4 Feb 2016, 07:10   #82
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Wow this thread just goes round and round, it still holds no valid point to this round and why is everyone biting to Butchers troll bait, has nothing of the past 2 years on this forums told you that once he has a bee in his bonnet he won't stop.

Best solution is to not respond, let every thread he makes go unanswered, starve him of the attention he craves. You people dissapoint me
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2016, 13:01   #83
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

MH are not always correct.

I have been closed & re-opened before by Remy. (closed by Ace)

Elviz has been closed copious amounts of times...

Apprime had copious amount of cousins. So did Asc & other alliances.

I really do not understand how an Alliance can get aware with cousins now when there are only 400 active planets..

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2016, 14:47   #84
Larppa

Larppa is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

In ChronoX defence, when the Rogues HCs was confronted with the evidence of cheating on a larger scale inside their alliance they also refused to cooporate, to protect themself/their friends(but it was easier getting someone to talk inside Rogues about what was happening than inside BF ofc), and im sure if you ask some the ex Rogues HC now they will still deny it and call me a liar.

Dunno where the **** you are getting this but like i told you back then i will now repeat, there were no large scale cheating in Rogues and you dont have anything to back your claims.

Yes, we did have scanner using the mirc follow-links option laced with userscript call-back but then again everyone does that so it hardly qualifies as "large scale cheating".

Yes, we did have cardi playing in tag but then again im not responsible for whatever he did or didnt do.

Maybe for once actually deliver something instead of just crying "Wolf!" here in the forums, no one takes u seriously after all the idiotism.
Unread 4 Feb 2016, 16:53   #85
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larppa View Post
Dunno where the **** you are getting this but like i told you back then i will now repeat, there were no large scale cheating in Rogues and you dont have anything to back your claims.

Yes, we did have scanner using the mirc follow-links option laced with userscript call-back but then again everyone does that so it hardly qualifies as "large scale cheating".

Yes, we did have cardi playing in tag but then again im not responsible for whatever he did or didnt do.

Maybe for once actually deliver something instead of just crying "Wolf!" here in the forums, no one takes u seriously after all the idiotism.

Loophole was caught FCing me with a large numbers of bots, asking one of your HCs why this happend to be the case he said that carDi was behind the bots rogues used to try FC me.
I asked a number of rogues people for the information and was told to f#ck off, but one of you did share the information.
If you arnt responsible for kicking out and removing cheaters, then who is? Aint this what this whole discussion is about?

Nobody said you personal was controlling these bots, but as long as you keep shielding these people you are helping them.

Unread 4 Feb 2016, 17:09   #86
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larppa View Post
Your logic is seriously failing.
If you knowingly is taking advantage of someone cheating(ie scanning script), you are a cheater.
"Everybody else does it, so then its not illegale" is a very funny claim.
If everybody else uses VNC, is account sharing or having multiple planets then there is no harm to it?
You and the former alliance Rogues is a prime example of why this community will not get rid of cheating.

Unread 4 Feb 2016, 18:21   #87
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Your logic is seriously failing.
If you knowingly is taking advantage of someone cheating(ie scanning script), you are a cheater.
"Everybody else does it, so then its not illegale" is a very funny claim.
If everybody else uses VNC, is account sharing or having multiple planets then there is no harm to it?
You and the former alliance Rogues is a prime example of why this community will not get rid of cheating.
If everyone does it then no it doesn't harm anyone as you are all back on even footing
Unread 4 Feb 2016, 23:13   #88
Atilla

Atilla has a spectacular aura aboutAtilla has a spectacular aura aboutAtilla has a spectacular aura about

Problem Kaiba, everyone doesn´t do it. As long as its against the rules, its deemed cheating and for good reasons.
Atilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2016, 00:58   #89
lokken
BlueTuba

I don't know whether butcher is right about his claims that X or Y are cheating but his position on cheating generally is the right one in my opinion. If it can result in closure it's not okay.
Unread 5 Feb 2016, 02:12   #90
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
I don't know whether butcher is right about his claims that X or Y are cheating but his position on cheating generally is the right one in my opinion. If it can result in closure it's not okay.
Well you dont need to wonder no more, Larp is the second in the que to admit organizing, or allowed organized cheating within his alliance with using illegale scan scripts.
Case closed. Guilty by confession.

Unread 5 Feb 2016, 06:41   #91
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Regarding the scan bots, with the game so small now really scans should be made available to all or a 'scanbot' should be added to the list of open source alliance tools.

If we have 10 alliances needing 3 scanners per alliance then that is 'roughly' 7% of the playerbase giving up their round to scan. That seems crazy to me.

And Atilla I didn't say everyone cheated I was just rebuttling Butchers crazy comment
Unread 5 Feb 2016, 14:13   #92
Krypton
KK

Krypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the rough

I didnt twig that scanbots were common or even used until the second round in Rogues. If i had twigged i would have objected/left sooner. Now I am very happy to be back to the basics in p3n!

I do think its a form of cheating and for once i agree with butchers stance - not every alliance does it and I am a firm believer in games being more enjoyable when the rules are adhered to by everybody. Otherwise, what's the point.

It's like people that plant spies in other alliances to leak intel, fleet movements, targets, LTs etc. Granted you can restrict the access but it also restricts your alliance. It's up to the community to take more responsibility for these forms of cheating which take the fun out of it for everyone. I do think that some players take the view that 'others do it to their benefit, so we should to' which is a weak, wrong and toxic stance imo.
Krypton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2016, 14:52   #93
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krypton View Post
I didnt twig that scanbots were common or even used until the second round in Rogues. If i had twigged i would have objected/left sooner. Now I am very happy to be back to the basics in p3n!

I do think its a form of cheating and for once i agree with butchers stance - not every alliance does it and I am a firm believer in games being more enjoyable when the rules are adhered to by everybody. Otherwise, what's the point.

It's like people that plant spies in other alliances to leak intel, fleet movements, targets, LTs etc. Granted you can restrict the access but it also restricts your alliance. It's up to the community to take more responsibility for these forms of cheating which take the fun out of it for everyone. I do think that some players take the view that 'others do it to their benefit, so we should to' which is a weak, wrong and toxic stance imo.
'Cheating' with scanbots especially or other things that don't directly affect a certain planet should be weighed in relation to the health of the game. The more healthy and thriving a game the less you will see it as their is plenty of bodies to fill those roles. In PA as it stands the games health is weak, the volume of commitment needed is very high compared to the reward.

I do agree that 'cheating' that directly affects a planet ie. Extra accounts shouldn't be allowed, but in a declining environment what do you expect? It's far too easy to run a second planet on a vpn or even an old mobile phone. Plus the MH are almost non existent in their roles now.

I think the people who run the game would be better off finding a middle ground. Unlock all scans at tick 0 and maybe allowing your main planet to own sub planets, which can be used as a launch point for attacks with better ETA (making cluster ETA relevant) which holds a percentage of your roids. That simple change would give the game more targets, less swarming and more tactical diversity....
Unread 5 Feb 2016, 16:25   #94
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Quote:
You and your ex HC team still is unwilling to answer simple questions.
Who let all these planets that got closed into BF? You were a invited only alliance?
Why did they share connection with the BF bot, and who owned the server?
Who was behind the scan bot cheat, and why did you let it run round after round if you knew it was illegale?
Who allied Titans, the bot tag that got closed down, ingame?
Who owned the bots that escorted Clouds last round and was closed?

You know all these things, but are refusing to tell the rest of the community.
Yeah, now you will just shoot back to me with the "you have the right to remain silent" BS, but that just tells the rest of us that you were apart of this cheating team.
Although I totally agree with your stance that they could come out and address what happened I also actually find myself agreeing with Clouds that why should they? No one should know what has truly happened unless your the MH investigating the case and the person who is been accused. No one outside of that loop should know, so instead we get the usual assumptions happening.

MHs are not allowed to divulge any information on the case to people who are not involved. And, as we have learned many times before through History people who do get caught cheating are not going to exactly admit to it to other people. No ones going to say 'oh yes sorry guys I cheated and got caught.. so they closed me' its going to be more along the lines of 'Oh its a misunderstanding and the MHs are useless'

So lets stop demanding people answer questions when truthfully they don't have to answer you. Your not exactly backing up your statements with actual proof either, as I pointed out unless your a MH or the guy (or girl) who was closed how do you know the case? Obviously we can see a planet is closed/removed but no one knows exactly why unless your one of those 2 people.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Feb 2016, 16:44   #95
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz View Post
Although I totally agree with your stance that they could come out and address what happened I also actually find myself agreeing with Clouds that why should they? No one should know what has truly happened unless your the MH investigating the case and the person who is been accused. No one outside of that loop should know, so instead we get the usual assumptions happening.

MHs are not allowed to divulge any information on the case to people who are not involved. And, as we have learned many times before through History people who do get caught cheating are not going to exactly admit to it to other people. No ones going to say 'oh yes sorry guys I cheated and got caught.. so they closed me' its going to be more along the lines of 'Oh its a misunderstanding and the MHs are useless'

So lets stop demanding people answer questions when truthfully they don't have to answer you. Your not exactly backing up your statements with actual proof either, as I pointed out unless your a MH or the guy (or girl) who was closed how do you know the case? Obviously we can see a planet is closed/removed but no one knows exactly why unless your one of those 2 people.
He is claiming that there was never any bots/people inside BF that got closed, i said that is a lie.
I show him some remaints of the evidence i had on them, he can choose wether to answer to the questions or not.
In this case the MHs was not involved before _I_ involved them, giving them all my evidence with where these nicks logged in from(ie one traveled from HongKong to Albania to Lithaunia in matter of days), and the list of coords that went along with it.

"nobody outside the loop should know" statement is pretty funny, as im sure well over 50% of the planets closed the last 10 rounds is because someone told em that they were doing something illegale. Myself i have closed well over 10 planets each round on average.

If people want to call me a liar, then be it.
When i ask questions they are unwilling to answer most of the time, wich to me means they are admitting doing something illegale, or supporting something illegale, or refraining from reporting something illegale.

Unread 5 Feb 2016, 17:11   #96
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Quote:
He is claiming that there was never any bots/people inside BF that got closed, i said that is a lie.
I show him some remaints of the evidence i had on them, he can choose wether to answer to the questions or not.
In this case the MHs was not involved before _I_ involved them, giving them all my evidence with where these nicks logged in from(ie one traveled from HongKong to Albania to Lithaunia in matter of days), and the list of coords that went along with it.

"nobody outside the loop should know" statement is pretty funny, as im sure well over 50% of the planets closed the last 10 rounds is because someone told em that they were doing something illegale. Myself i have closed well over 10 planets each round on average.

If people want to call me a liar, then be it.
When i ask questions they are unwilling to answer most of the time, wich to me means they are admitting doing something illegale, or supporting something illegale, or refraining from reporting something illegale.
Well its a pretty easy statement to make due to only MHs can see truly what ips and what the logs are for those planets. And I don't care how accurate you think your evidence is it isn't as accurate as seeing the whole story with in game tools.

Anyone can spot a ship farmer and see from fleet movements/recalls if someone is account sharing. But its harder to prove more in-depth cheating. So my statement still easily stands.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Unread 5 Feb 2016, 17:12   #97
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Convicted criminals aren't anonymous, why should confirmed cheaters be?
Unread 5 Feb 2016, 17:13   #98
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
That's an argument you should aim toward PA Team not the cheaters themselves.

p3nguin Founder
Unread 5 Feb 2016, 17:16   #99
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Well its a pretty easy statement to make due to only MHs can see truly what ips and what the logs are for those planets. And I don't care how accurate you think your evidence is it isn't as accurate as seeing the whole story with in game tools.

Anyone can spot a ship farmer and see from fleet movements/recalls if someone is account sharing. But its harder to prove more in-depth cheating. So my statement still easily stands.

It was a pattern in all the cases. 20 planets dont get mass closed by a MH mistake.

Yes, ive reported farming in the past aswell, having someone initiating roids, having his friend attack him and deleteting the defence call from allie page. This was mark and armageddon iirc.

Unread 5 Feb 2016, 17:19   #100
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Thats taking the discussion further, ive suggested making the names public to pa team, but i doubt that will happend.

The only way the community can do is stop trying to protect their cheatibg friends/galaxy mates/allie mates.