User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 17 Jun 2005, 09:05   #1
Dorraj
[TGV]

Dorraj has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Lightbulb #VicNerdCrew

Ok, i recently came up with this brilliant idea after realising that after a round of Planetarion you will most likely never talk to your gal mates again. This is a sad topic, while at war you make some pretty good friendships, you learn to work together as a team, and leaving them behind isnt exactly fun. When you think about it you would have been mates for about three months.

So i came up with an idea! i decided to dedicate my channel, #VicNerdCrew to that very thing. Galaxy reunion! Its sort of a place where you can go to stay in contact with gal mates from previous rounds. You can even just go there to chat with other planetarion players. Actually i guess old alliance mates can met there aswell. It doesnt realy bother me, As long as you guys are having fun!

I think its a good idea. So this is basically just a promotion thread to let you guys know that im out there. So i hope that this will be a useful channel. Tell all of your mates that dont frequent the forums. Make sure you get your galaxy in the channel, because there is no point in going there to stay in touch with your galaxy if they arent there.

A moderator has decided that the use of vomit inducing colours is not of benefit to this particular board and may cause eppileptic fits or blindness to those unfortunate enough to view it.

Last edited by JC; 17 Jun 2005 at 15:04.
Dorraj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2005, 14:55   #2
barney
Ex-Visionary

barney is a jewel in the roughbarney is a jewel in the roughbarney is a jewel in the rough
Re: #VicNerdCrew

hmm most ppl will tend to use old gal channels to stay in touch i know of my old one still goin, adnt here is always pm's . Might not get many visitors but good luck nice idea
r11 NoS (16:9:10)
r12 VsN (22:2:1)
r13 VsN BC (10:10:10) - R.I.P.
r14 xVx Head BC (2:8:3)
barney is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2005, 15:08   #3
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I'm slightly confused.

You want to create a channel to help people from random galaxies across the universe get in touch with people from an old galaxy of theirs. Surely if they made good friends they would already have some kind of channel of their own that they sit in, or an email address or phone number etc. You seem to be trying to create some kind of #planetarion and i'm not too sure what the point is nor whether it really should be on this board. It seems more like a thread that the wonderful Jas would create inviting everyone to meat Jas 69, sponsored by Jas, run by Jas and with special Jas invited guest Jas herself attending, and please come join #Jas while waiting for this historic Jas meet.
Unread 17 Jun 2005, 16:00   #4
barney
Ex-Visionary

barney is a jewel in the roughbarney is a jewel in the roughbarney is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
I'm slightly confused.

You want to create a channel to help people from random galaxies across the universe get in touch with people from an old galaxy of theirs. Surely if they made good friends they would already have some kind of channel of their own that they sit in, or an email address or phone number etc. You seem to be trying to create some kind of #planetarion and i'm not too sure what the point is nor whether it really should be on this board. It seems more like a thread that the wonderful Jas would create inviting everyone to meat Jas 69, sponsored by Jas, run by Jas and with special Jas invited guest Jas herself attending, and please come join #Jas while waiting for this historic Jas meet.

can i come where do i have to be and when ? :P
r11 NoS (16:9:10)
r12 VsN (22:2:1)
r13 VsN BC (10:10:10) - R.I.P.
r14 xVx Head BC (2:8:3)
barney is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2005, 17:16   #5
teknik
Antagonist

teknik has a spectacular aura aboutteknik has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
A moderator has decided that the use of vomit inducing colours is not of benefit to this particular board and may cause eppileptic fits or blindness to those unfortunate enough to view it.
LOL, it was worth reading this just for that!
Unread 17 Jun 2005, 19:14   #6
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I'm glad my work makes someone happy .