User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 29 Mar 2012, 22:26   #101
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all
Re: R46 predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
Ask an LCH, NewDawn or Angels member from r10-26 and I'm sure they'll tell you how
Xp means nothing in wars?
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Mar 2012, 23:34   #102
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold

-Munin- <Colt> shazna is biggest ziik <Hude> i thought 2nd <zawze> value != score Colt <CarDinaL> angels <CarDinaL> score > value

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Shev is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2012, 05:51   #103
tulsa
Registered Loser

tulsa will become famous soon enoughtulsa will become famous soon enough

tick 1177 score > value
tick 153 score < value

However, due to the many components of the formula (especially the inclusion of dirty covop bastards), value is a rather subjective term.
tulsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2012, 16:59   #104
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

I think Ultores has proved you all wrong again, and they are in a good lead allready.
I said they would get an early advantage, and run away with the win.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2012, 17:25   #105
Shev
So what?

Shev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to beholdShev is a splendid one to behold

Did you crash your attack wave just so you could extend our lead? That seems pretty drastic, even for someone as challenged as yourself.

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Unread 30 Mar 2012, 17:41   #106
Mikee
Furious Angel

Mikee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiX View Post
ye

Well do it again now that Im back!
oh look theres a miniature version of cardi on the forums
Mikee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2012, 20:08   #107
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
I think Ultores has proved you all wrong again, and they are in a good lead allready.
I said they would get an early advantage, and run away with the win.
I don't think there's anyone who's going to contest that Ultores are the alliance out there most likely to win the round. Personally, I would still have thought that if they were in fifth place right now, or, to be quite frank, at any point up until about tick 700. Slow and steady is how good alliances operate and the fact that no one has caught up on that after 46 rounds is tragic.

See, you don't need to resort to nonsense like "21 is twice as much as 17" in order to make your point clear.

(By the way, for any innocent bystanders: that brep I linked shows FAnG attacking Ultores, having what they call "a good landing". Compare and contrast: slow and steady.)
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2012, 20:17   #108
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

they really said that was a good land??? jeepers...

How has CT's start to round 46 been? have the annoyed everyone enough to get pwned yet??

Looked like their fort got a slapping last night....
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Mar 2012, 20:23   #109
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:

If you got the most top100 planets from the start, the more likely u are to run of with an early win. How can that be wrong?
So having 60 planets sitting between rank 100-200 and maybe 10-12 in the top 100 wouldnt give you the round win?

Its all about all your members BB, not just your scorequeens - solid is better by a long way!

This is another reason why CT?ND fall away a lot when incommings arrive.. yes they have 15 players in the top 100 but due to crashes and inactivity from a bunch of their team that is a big gap between these top players and the bulk of their memberbase. So when the incs arrive they have no value to defend them.

Ultores has 60(ish) players of which 55 will end up in top 250 - spread reasonably evenly - they hold big value and they grow as a team. THAT IS WHY THEY WIN, EVERY TIME.
Unread 31 Mar 2012, 05:59   #110
MiX
Who cares?

MiX has a spectacular aura aboutMiX has a spectacular aura aboutMiX has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikee View Post
oh look theres a miniature version of cardi on the forums
There are many minature versions of carDi ingame, not on forums.

Anyway I was really serious when I said that, I dont like this predetermined round, I play for fun and this is not much fun. So I do want them to try it again now that I am playing so that I can benefit from the situation.

Do you get it?
MiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2012, 08:36   #111
cha^
King of EMO

cha^ is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

Anyway I was really serious when I said that, I dont like this predetermined round, I play for fun and this is not much fun. So I do want them to try it again now that I am playing so that I can benefit from the situation.

Do you get it?
_Nothing_ is written in stone before the ticks stop.

Only thing written in stone is CT and FaNG being in bed preround. Which is QUITE frankly pretty lame! So they are the bad guys :crymeariver:
Unread 31 Mar 2012, 08:54   #112
Wouter

Wouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really nice

Quote:

Do you get it?
You know whats fun, CT making PREround naps/blocks each round against ult..
If we had 50 members, CT would still do this to try & kill us from tick 120..
Before suggesting things, make sure you do it to your own ally, before doing it to another ally.
Wouter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Mar 2012, 09:04   #113
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

CT does have new tactics it seems, Im not sure which mastermind came up with it, tho in a way, its working a bit

crashing their value before ultores lands on their planets, resulting quite marginal percentage of roids not capped from their planets
Unread 31 Mar 2012, 12:33   #114
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
No wai!
I played last round, and i play this round, and i know for sure the alliance with the most big planets will win, its simple math.
Ofc i dont count the small alliances.
I know that most people try to argue their way out of a box on AD no matter how wrong they are but here's a tip from someone who knows what they're doing. Sometimes it's better to just acknowledge you're wrong.

Alternatively if you're actually that stupid take a gun, go outside and blow your own brains out because I really don't want to see the gene pool contaminated any further.
Unread 31 Mar 2012, 14:33   #115
MiX
Who cares?

MiX has a spectacular aura aboutMiX has a spectacular aura aboutMiX has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
I know that most people try to argue their way out of a box on AD no matter how wrong they are but here's a tip from someone who knows what they're doing. Sometimes it's better to just acknowledge you're wrong.

Alternatively if you're actually that stupid take a gun, go outside and blow your own brains out because I really don't want to see the gene pool contaminated any further.
JBG, youre ever so possitive!

Also, Im DCing Fang inc on CT members on a daily basis. Im not into PA politics, but it seems a pretty weak agreement that way.
Unread 31 Mar 2012, 15:11   #116
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
JBG, youre ever so possitive!

Also, Im DCing Fang inc on CT members on a daily basis. Im not into PA politics, but it seems a pretty weak agreement that way.
Well, your intel must be wrong MiX, as Ultores say CT/FAnG clearly blocked preround, and they are all evil.
Im not into PA politics, but there has been CT planets in our attacks all round.
Ultores is clearly running away with the win once again.

Unread 31 Mar 2012, 16:40   #117
Shev
So what?

It's a good thing for Fang you're not into pa politics!

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Unread 31 Mar 2012, 17:26   #118
Wouter

Wouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shev View Post
I think its best he stays away from most things tbh..
Wondering if he ever finished school with his sense of things.
Unread 31 Mar 2012, 21:45   #119
MiX
Who cares?

Say what you will but the fang incs were there up until last night. Whatever your great intel tells you do some newsscans and you will see the same thing.

Personal attacks on AD no good btw.

Last edited by MiX; 31 Mar 2012 at 22:24. Reason: post wasnt clear
Unread 1 Apr 2012, 00:29   #120
Shev
So what?

He has been repeatedly attacked based on the content of his previous posts using evidence and facts which he continues to ignore. Perhaps a different approach will bear fruit, but I'm not holding out hope in this particular case.

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Unread 1 Apr 2012, 00:32   #121
Wouter

Quote:
Say what you will but the fang incs were there up until last night. Whatever your great intel tells you do some newsscans and you will see the same thing.

Personal attacks on AD no good btw.
Well its a topic we can talk about aswell, we can do as much guesswork on that as he does in each post he makes.
Lets call it research to make sense of his posts.
Unread 1 Apr 2012, 01:01   #122
MiX
Who cares?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wouter View Post
Well its a topic we can talk about aswell, we can do as much guesswork on that as he does in each post he makes.
Lets call it research to make sense of his posts.
Ill agree with you on this, some of the evidence doesnt hold up.
Unread 1 Apr 2012, 16:38   #123
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Good for the rest of us that ur so well informed.

Unread 1 Apr 2012, 17:07   #124
Shev
So what?

Well, yes, being able to state the numbers to disprove your point about top 100 domination is pretty well informed, thanks. As I haven't commented on anything else you should probably quote the right person before you make yourself look (even more) stupid.

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Unread 1 Apr 2012, 18:04   #125
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Well, yes, being able to state the numbers to disprove your point about top 100 domination is pretty well informed, thanks. As I haven't commented on anything else you should probably quote the right person before you make yourself look (even more) stupid.
Try add up all the planets Ultores have in top100, and compare it to the alliance with the 2nd most planets in top100, and you will see that Ultores got quite some score gap.
Ultores has like 19mill combined score in top100, and the alliance with the 2nd most planets in top100 got only around 12-13mill combined there.
This from my intel ofc, i dont claim that it is all correct

Unread 1 Apr 2012, 18:07   #126
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Ultores has so many people in the top 100 because of everyone else in its alliance who arent in the top 100. They are a better collective than any other alliance out there. The difference between Ultores and others is that those outside the top 100 in there alliance are all still good at PA and work to keep those who are in the top 100 there.

The actual top 100 has no bearing on an alliance strength or ability to score gain, its the others that matter most.
Unread 1 Apr 2012, 19:05   #127
neroon

neroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of lightneroon is a glorious beacon of light

good efforts from BB

neways, ill still stand up to my point, that fang has the best position for a win..

ultores has had quite big incs from day3, which will not rest until the end of the round most prolly.. you are already in lead with the roids.. also you have more members, therefore even bigger def and attack pool.. that combined with the fact that u will prolly remain untargeted for most of the round.. well im not saying ure gonna win it (since i predicted ult for the win and i wont change it), but ure in the best position still..

it ofc depends alot on other alliances and where they stand
Unread 1 Apr 2012, 20:04   #128
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by neroon View Post
good efforts from BB

neways, ill still stand up to my point, that fang has the best position for a win..

ultores has had quite big incs from day3, which will not rest until the end of the round most prolly.. you are already in lead with the roids.. also you have more members, therefore even bigger def and attack pool.. that combined with the fact that u will prolly remain untargeted for most of the round.. well im not saying ure gonna win it (since i predicted ult for the win and i wont change it), but ure in the best position still..

it ofc depends alot on other alliances and where they stand
I'm sorry but clearly Ultores is in the best position, having won the past 3 rounds. The fact FAnG has an ally and a roidlead at this point says **** all. Last round they also had the same ally and failed too. Does FAnG have a better position than they had last round? I'd say they do, but nothing is set in stone yet. Please stop try and undersell Ultores, it's making you look immature and emo...

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2012, 02:31   #129
neroon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influence View Post
I'm sorry but clearly Ultores is in the best position, having won the past 3 rounds. The fact FAnG has an ally and a roidlead at this point says **** all. Last round they also had the same ally and failed too. Does FAnG have a better position than they had last round? I'd say they do, but nothing is set in stone yet. Please stop try and undersell Ultores, it's making you look immature and emo...
I havent undersold anything. my posts have been literally what im thinking.

Id suggest u to read em actually.

and yes, fang has the best position cos ppl see pa black and white, just like u showed it to be in ure last post.

Ps: the avg size comment in my last post indeed wasnt a serious one; merely wanted to annoy butcher.. just so that u know
Unread 2 Apr 2012, 11:51   #130
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

I think NewDawn and xVx are in the best position to win as ct and fang are going to be stuck in a long and boring war with ultores all round. their aim being to mearly stop ultores winning thus handing newdawn or xvx the win.
Unread 2 Apr 2012, 17:32   #131
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

abit like that one round where CT didnt want Apprime to win?
when ND won as result of such?

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2012, 18:10   #132
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitros View Post
abit like that one round where CT didnt want Apprime to win?
when ND won as result of such?
not entirely, as ND was part of the block hitting app for a long time that round. In the end it was a very close race that round with xvx, ct and nd running for victory in the last 3 days. ND just had a very strong endgame that round by roiding DLR and p3n on the last days.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2012, 18:35   #133
ArcChas
General (Adjective Army)

ArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud of

The thing is that sometimes it's enough just to do the "right thing" even though it might be someone else (undeserving) who reaps the benefit. We can always punish them for their misdeeds in subsequent rounds.
Knights of the Green Shield R99 | Look Out of The Window R100 | Most of All R102
Hard of Hearing (2:7:1) R103 | The Lateness of Your Application (1:6:6) R104 | Kinnison of Tellus (5:1:2) R105
ArcChas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2012, 19:23   #134
Knight

Knight is an unknown quantity at this point

Think fang will have it as their defence is gd and the only incs they will b receiving r from ult who have 3 allies grounding their biggest gals, also only other contenders are ct, nd and xvx, ct will b the farm ally for ult as their def is useless, nd will fail as per usual with defence and attack, and xvx just have not got the numbers this round.
Its simply going to be which ever ally in the WeEnvyUlt block fairs best, and that will always be fang over the others.
Tbh im glad we have been targetted already, at least its means its going to b a lot better round than last, jus annoyin I wont b able to get a decent planet rank haha

Ultores peon
Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2012, 19:30   #135
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

yes yes
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2012, 11:33   #136
Wolfeh
Sexeh!!!

Wolfeh is a jewel in the roughWolfeh is a jewel in the roughWolfeh is a jewel in the roughWolfeh is a jewel in the rough

I think I am gonna beat b-butch3r this round!
Round 85 - Rank 2 - Ultores (XAN)

Hydra Omen Ultores Zero Tolerance
Wolfeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2012, 12:18   #137
Intruder
Jolt took my jap girl :(

Intruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant futureIntruder has a brilliant future

FAnG!!!!!

|| Absolute || eXilition || FAnG || Insomnia || Seraphim || Silver || Vengeance ||

Channels:

#brasil #Counter-Strike #ChillSpot #cro #dawnofthedead #dragonslair #elurstaheht #Exilition #fang #fnp #g33k #HoneyBunny #insomnia #kon #Mirage #nebula #OuZo #planetarion #pta #rpg #Silver #the_witches #vgn

Intruder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2012, 22:30   #138
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

Fang for the win.

Certain members of ULT have PNAPPED fang.

ahahahahahah

Last edited by Benneh; 4 Apr 2012 at 22:49. Reason: reasons
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2012, 05:12   #139
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

lol
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 5 Apr 2012, 13:32   #140
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benneh
Fang for the win.

Certain members of ULT have PNAPPED fang.

ahahahahahah
You shouldn't believe everything you hear
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2012, 14:36   #141
Shev
So what?

Don't spoil his fun Eks. He gets let out so rarely.

[RaH] [Mercenaries]
Unread 6 Apr 2012, 07:16   #142
Enyeez

Enyeez is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Don't spoil his fun Eks. He gets let out so rarely.
kinda like your imaginary dangly bits right
Enyeez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2012, 13:02   #143
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Korsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the rough

shut up, Canadian

And...

Relation Change Ascendancy and the Horde are now at war with each other.
Korsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2012, 19:37   #144
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

jo
seems ult have asked a ceasefire to fang today...

my relay in ult keeps me up to date and i noticed morale is down. members wanting to shipjump and even suggesting pnaps to the enemy.

will fang accept the ceasefire and let ult breath and get back to winning?

idk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2012, 20:52   #145
Mzyxptlk
mz.

I present to you, the only truly 100% reliable source of information on AD: Max.