User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Strategic Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 28 Aug 2009, 08:39   #1
Stuhlman

Stuhlman will become famous soon enoughStuhlman will become famous soon enough
Cool Stats round 33 Best and worst

Ok having looked at the stats this round and spent much time doing my normal calcs I have reached these conclusions:

First off best to worst races
- Cathaar best
- Xan Second best
- Zik there in the middle
- ETD playable
- Ter worst

I like Cathaar FR/DE much room for solo or teamups, great race will be able to self defend against all races with great efficiency.

Xan what can I say cloaked with 3 pod types, what more can you ask for, pick xan and build those distorters fast as you can, and you will be on your way to easy top 100, if active easy top 10.

Zik if you are lucky enough to steal early on you will be on your way to best fr/de fleet in the universe. Pick stealers wisely.

ETD is playable as usual but is left with a lot of weakness against xan fr and cathaar co. will need much help to survive with this race.

Terran hmm :/ I never seen the terran race in a worse stats than these. Only pick if you are planning to play all defense all round. All fleets have major weaknesses.

I hope those of you who made it to top 10 appreciate this last minute input and good luck to all.

Last edited by Stuhlman; 28 Aug 2009 at 08:46. Reason: spelling
Stuhlman is offline   Reply With Quote