User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 1 Apr 2009, 20:18   #1
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society
So Top Average Score then?

DLR kicking members to achieve this?
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2009, 20:21   #2
zebra
h3ll's angels

zebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to behold
Re: So Top Average Score then?

It's ours unless you kick everyone but elviz.
[18:04] * h3ll has quit IRC (Ping timeout)
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2009, 20:23   #3
[ND]Byrney
Nobody

[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold

Unfortunately there were several high profile disagreements in the last day and we've had to say goodbye to several of our members
[ND]Byrney is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2009, 20:28   #4
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

April Fools!!!

we are going to add them all back to tag before round end, don't worry

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2009, 22:16   #5
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about

Won't they be rolled back in now? ;-)
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
General Martok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2009, 22:17   #6
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ND]Byrney View Post
Unfortunately there were several high profile disagreements in the last day and we've had to say goodbye to several of our members
You mean crashes?
Unread 2 Apr 2009, 00:14   #7
[ND]Byrney
Nobody

[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold

Well, it is related to CBA crashing! There has been a fierce debate in DLR about whether we should kick CBA after his disastrous crash and today it was decided he would be removed. 2 other members, furious with the kick, ragequit soon after and others are thinking about leaving too. Fortunately the game is down so they have time to cool off!

It's mere coincidence that the 2 members who have already left due to this debacle were both considerably below our average score!
Unread 2 Apr 2009, 00:43   #8
zebra
h3ll's angels

zebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to beholdzebra is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Well, it is related to CBA crashing! There has been a fierce debate in DLR about whether we should kick CBA after his disastrous crash and today it was decided he would be removed. 2 other members, furious with the kick, ragequit soon after and others are thinking about leaving too. Fortunately the game is down so they have time to cool off!

It's mere coincidence that the 2 members who have already left due to this debacle were both considerably below our average score!
That is all besides the planets in 7.2 that now say they're going to leave tag on the last tick cause nobody cba to DC last night and they got roided. Even though the rollback didn't go back quite far enough to save roids, it is at least buying us some time to stabilize our members.
Unread 2 Apr 2009, 01:13   #9
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Ragequit ftw !

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2009, 01:21   #10
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

emo quit, rage quit, rollback x5.

r31 has just been fantastic hasn't it!

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2009, 01:31   #11
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

This was R30, nub.
Unread 2 Apr 2009, 01:34   #12
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

29, 30, 31, same difference.

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 2 Apr 2009, 01:34   #13
Tommy
Sain†s

Tommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud of

I think that was a prophecy. Sounds likely enough, if nothing else.
Unread 2 Apr 2009, 01:40   #14
Cochese
Retired

asust3k not only called me a nub, but owned me on the internet.

I'll now go call CBA, and ask him how he deals with it.

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 2 Apr 2009, 02:01   #15
Tommy
Sain†s

Tommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud of

You do know it's Kenny, right?
Unread 2 Apr 2009, 02:04   #16
Cochese
Retired

He's not Kenny anymore, he's asust3k.

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 2 Apr 2009, 02:05   #17
Tommy
Sain†s

asust3k, are you Kenny?
Unread 2 Apr 2009, 02:08   #18
Cochese
Retired

One and the same I believe, though his sig has changed over the last few days.

I'll just go ahead and preempt you all, and report my own posts to Lok since they're all pretty shit and I've singlehandedly caused this thread to go horribly off-topic.

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 2 Apr 2009, 02:10   #19
Tommy
Sain†s

I think we're all guilty, especially since I already knew they were one and the same (and was once in a galaxy with both at the same time!)
Unread 2 Apr 2009, 02:14   #20
Cochese
Retired

I've never pretended to know who is who, or who is where, just noticed a lack of 'Kenny' on the forums, and 'asust3k' popped up with the same sort of style.

Post(s) have been reported, Lok is unfortunately offline, though I promise to behave again and be "normal" Cochese in two days!

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 2 Apr 2009, 02:29   #21
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

I don't even know who the f*ck I am anymore

I started using the nick 'Kenny' as I was too confused with all the different gamer tags I had. Then I changed it when I deleted my 'Kenny' forum account (in a bid to try and keep me away from PA) and used 'asust3k' as I use it in CoD4 and youtube.

Now I've changed my pnick back to Kenny - it makes conversations with people I've not spoken to for a while a lot less wasteful.

"Hey, how's it going? Long time! "
"Who are you?"
"Oh yeah, it's Kenny - I changed my nick?"

etc.

PS, calling CBA for advice on how to handle being 'owned' would actually require him to have the awareness to realise he'd been owned in any given situation. I'd have higher hopes of winning the lottery.

Oh, ontopic: DLR have every right to kick members to acheive their victory. Good for them!
Unread 2 Apr 2009, 02:30   #22
t3k
The Video Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
asust3k, are you Kenny?
Don't you mean "Is Kenny asust3k?"
Unread 2 Apr 2009, 02:34   #23
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by asust3k View Post
I don't even know who the f*ck I am anymore

I started using the nick 'Kenny' as I was too confused with all the different gamer tags I had. Then I changed it when I deleted my 'Kenny' forum account (in a bid to try and keep me away from PA) and used 'asust3k' as I use it in CoD4 and youtube.

Now I've changed my pnick back to Kenny - it makes conversations with people I've not spoken to for a while a lot less wasteful.

"Hey, how's it going? Long time! "
"Who are you?"
"Oh yeah, it's Kenny - I changed my nick?"

etc.

PS, calling CBA for advice on how to handle being 'owned' would actually require him to have the awareness to realise he'd been owned in any given situation. I'd have higher hopes of winning the lottery.

Oh, ontopic: DLR have every right to kick members to acheive their victory. Good for them!
This new nick is rather poo.

Sorry, it doesn't roll off the tongue as easy as Kenny.

Doesn't sound half as sexy either.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2009, 02:35   #24
t3k
The Video Guy

Quote:
I think we're all guilty, especially since I already knew they were one and the same (and was once in a galaxy with both at the same time!)
THAT WAS SILVERBULLET BORROWING MY ASUST3K NICK AND YOU KNOW IT.

That said, he's actually denied it once since iirc. arse.
Unread 2 Apr 2009, 02:38   #25
t3k
The Video Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l View Post
This new nick is rather poo.

Sorry, it doesn't roll off the tongue as easy as Kenny.

Doesn't sound half as sexy either.
I wonder if I can get Appocomaster to change it :|

Also, HI ZHIL!

I've just applied to Game lol. They have 100's of apps because there are 2 big universities within a mile of the shop so my chances are slim.

I intend to increase my chances by calling them tomorrow and asking to rearrange my interview (which doesn't exist). I'll trick them in to interviewing me, then I'll just turn up to start work.

THEY WONT KNOW WHAT HIT THEM!
Unread 2 Apr 2009, 02:41   #26
Tommy
Sain†s

So you're just going to force them to employ you by sheer belligerence?
Unread 2 Apr 2009, 03:05   #27
Cochese
Retired

I demand a youtube vid to prove who you are, clearly!

At least now Lok won't just be pissed at me, but everyone else who posted in this thread in the last 12 hours!!1one

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 2 Apr 2009, 04:16   #28
t3k
The Video Guy

Quote:
So you're just going to force them to employ you by sheer belligerence?
I'd say through sheer bewilderment tbh - I dont think 'hostile' is really how I'd describe my approach

Last edited by t3k; 2 Apr 2009 at 04:22.
t3k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2009, 22:37   #29
Linkie
fanboy

Linkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
asust3k, are you Kenny?
He's Sarek16.

FOUNDER OF THE OFFICIAL ASCENDANCY LADY GAGA FAN CLUB

ASCENDANCY DEMOLITION MAN
Linkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2009, 12:54   #30
Tommy
Sain†s

Oh shit yeah.

What was the point of this thread again?
Unread 3 Apr 2009, 15:23   #31
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

CBA was always going to be kicked at some point, we used an online random number generator to decide when.

Otherwise, Byrney and Zebra speak teh gospel.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2009, 08:36   #32
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate View Post
CBA was always going to be kicked at some point, we used an online random number generator to decide when.

Otherwise, Byrney and Zebra speak teh gospel.
You mean, always going to crash.

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2009, 10:39   #33
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBA View Post
You mean, always going to crash.
You sent me a text 1-2 days before crashing, telling me you felt like you'd lost 5mil value.

Weird that.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2009, 17:00   #34
Grog
Benevolent Dictator

Grog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud of

We removed inactives from the tag.

CBA crashed & was going afk until after the planned end date.

Smokey moved, said he'd be back when his internet got reconnected at his new place & was gone for 3 weeks.

Taipan went on a planned trip with 9 days left in the round & had no internet access for that period of time.

Troll was a late start, never got more then semi-active & had been afk for 75+ ticks when he was removed.

Anyone who was still active & contributing to our alliance is still in the tag.
Edgar & Merlin who both had less score then Taipan did when he was removed, are still both in the tag.

I left the inactives in longer then I normally might of, simply because I had cranked the taxes up to 5% & set it so that only the inactives were paying taxes. I wanted to milk them for scan funds as long as possible.

So yes we did kick some members & jumped back into the top alliance average from it, but the people kicked were all people who were inactive & deserved to be kicked.
Raising our average was simply an inevitable side effect of doing a little spring house cleaning.
Grog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2009, 17:41   #35
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

I wouldn't call kicking the other HC "spring cleaning" to be honest...
Unread 4 Apr 2009, 17:53   #36
Grog
Benevolent Dictator

Grog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud ofGrog has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_ View Post
I wouldn't call kicking the other HC "spring cleaning" to be honest...
There's another HC?
Who was it?
Why didn't anyone tell me?
Unread 4 Apr 2009, 19:13   #37
Zotnam
Over the moon
Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Ollie Skates Champion, Sperm Wars Champion

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future

spam

Golan (P) Zik x:6:5 17,573,279 17,573,279 14,768,939 3,957 HC
ASC - CarDinaL (P) Zik 6:x:3 16,580,534 16,580,534 14,553,794 4,277 HC
bread (P) Ter 2:10:x 12,969,359 12,969,359 10,888,799 2,923 HC
CHEDDERZ (P) Zik 2:10:8 11,963,262 11,963,262 9,829,482 2,630 HC
mista (P) Zik 2:x:10 11,197,513 11,197,513 8,447,473 2,399 HC
JBG (P) Zik x:10:9 8,786,626 8,786,626 6,937,966 1,368 HC
yourmum (P) Ter 2:xx:14 7,840,733 7,840,733 6,410,573 1,780 HC
Zaejii (P) Etd x:x:x 7,785,230 7,785,230 5,736,290 1,420 HC
THEPAKITORULETHEMALL (P) Zik x:x:10 7,281,885 7,281,885 6,162,705 1,344 HC
Achi (P) Ter 2:x:x 6,975,338 6,975,338 4,924,178 1,266 HC
Anne (P) Cat x:4:2 5,928,173 5,928,173 3,379,853 1,142 HC
Your mums a ho (P) Zik x:x:5 4,594,060 4,594,060 3,778,900 703 HC

rest are bc's

yeye I'll edit out co-ords

obviously this is purely for in game purposes and no idea really who decides which people get hc in tag.. we all have @ in the channel!

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2009, 20:05   #38
zebra
h3ll's angels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zotnam View Post
spam

Golan (P) Zik x:6:5 17,573,279 17,573,279 14,768,939 3,957 HC
ASC - CarDinaL (P) Zik 6:x:3 16,580,534 16,580,534 14,553,794 4,277 HC
bread (P) Ter 2:10:x 12,969,359 12,969,359 10,888,799 2,923 HC
CHEDDERZ (P) Zik 2:10:8 11,963,262 11,963,262 9,829,482 2,630 HC
mista (P) Zik 2:x:10 11,197,513 11,197,513 8,447,473 2,399 HC
JBG (P) Zik x:10:9 8,786,626 8,786,626 6,937,966 1,368 HC
yourmum (P) Ter 2:xx:14 7,840,733 7,840,733 6,410,573 1,780 HC
Zaejii (P) Etd x:x:x 7,785,230 7,785,230 5,736,290 1,420 HC
THEPAKITORULETHEMALL (P) Zik x:x:10 7,281,885 7,281,885 6,162,705 1,344 HC
Achi (P) Ter 2:x:x 6,975,338 6,975,338 4,924,178 1,266 HC
Anne (P) Cat x:4:2 5,928,173 5,928,173 3,379,853 1,142 HC
Your mums a ho (P) Zik x:x:5 4,594,060 4,594,060 3,778,900 703 HC

rest are bc's

yeye I'll edit out co-ords

obviously this is purely for in game purposes and no idea really who decides which people get hc in tag.. we all have @ in the channel!
Without the spam, we have 8 HC ingame (ingame is more of a formality than anything), and everyone else is a BC. Everyone has @ also (which I think should be the case in 98% of channels on netgamers). But would you describe asc as having all HC or no HC? Grog is our JBG (without knowing much to back that up other than info from these forums); he decides our overall political direction (with input from everyone who wants to give it), but anyone is free (and encouraged) to BC, DC, run intel, etc. Even in 'strictly hierarchical' allies I've found that any of those things are available to anyone who wants to get involved, as long as they aren't shit. The average member in ND doesn't want to get involved, while it seems like the average member in asc does. I think that is the biggest difference. Maybe just giving everyone access instead of making them ask for it would encourage more people to step up (I always used my access in ND to share intel with anyone who asked), but the influence of member quality in asc vs. the rest of the big alliances on the success of the way an alliance is structured cannot be overlooked.

Actually, while writing this I've decided to make everyone HC ingame. I trust everyone who's in the tag now not to disband it.
Unread 4 Apr 2009, 20:12   #39
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grog View Post
There's another HC?
Who was it?
Why didn't anyone tell me?
You were the one who told me that DLR is a "joint venture" between the two of you...
Unread 4 Apr 2009, 20:12   #40
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The DLR/Asc pissing contest bores me. Think of some better posts please.

I mean really both alliances represent elitism and might as well be playing entirely different games given their styles of playing and respective sizes.
Unread 4 Apr 2009, 20:13   #41
[ND]Byrney
Nobody

Quote:
You were the one who told me that DLR is a "joint venture" between the two of you...
Yeah that's how it was formed...
Unread 4 Apr 2009, 21:09   #42
[ND]Byrney
Nobody

Obviously we should've kicked more We didn't account for the salvage donating debacle of the last 3 days imo
Unread 4 Apr 2009, 21:13   #43
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

I like how everyones coords have been edited out but mine up there
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2009, 22:12   #44
Grog
Benevolent Dictator

Quote:
Nope I didn't, although it's quite possible Troll did.
It was true enough in the past, but Trollys inactivity has long since ended that.

Quote:
Obviously we should've kicked more We didn't account for the salvage donating debacle of the last 3 days imo
If it had been my objective to kick out enough members to insure we finished with top average, then I would of done so.
Edgar even volunteered to be kicked out to make sure we got top average.
The ones who were removed, were removed because they were no longer contributing to our alliance.
The ones left in tag stayed active & contributing throughout the round.
I'd rather lose top average then win a hollow victory by removing members from the tag who deserved to remain tagged up.
Unread 4 Apr 2009, 22:34   #45
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I am thoroughly upset I was kicked from tag 8 ticks before round end.

[edit]You're right.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Apr 2009, 22:38   #46
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of

since u were kicked so someone could send def it must have been more than 3 ticks!
Unread 5 Apr 2009, 12:53   #47
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate View Post
You sent me a text 1-2 days before crashing, telling me you felt like you'd lost 5mil value.

Weird that.
We have become compatible

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote