User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 28 May 2018, 15:15   #1
TheoDD
Othello Champion, Solitaire Champion, Anime BlackJack Champion

TheoDD has a spectacular aura aboutTheoDD has a spectacular aura about
Farm / Multi Planets

I've found a galaxy that had some planets that made me suspicious about the r/p names.
I did some history investigation, and realized it wasn't just the two original planets I thought involved in this. Rather an entire BP.

The same planets show up for the past 4 rounds in the same galaxy near the same score at end.

Their Dev scans this round, and news scans shows the same strategy on constructions and tech all over. I've put in a ticket ingame with no actions as of yet. (40 hours and counting)

I'm very tempted to list the coords in this post.
TheoDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 May 2018, 16:18   #2
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: Farm / Multi Planets

If by action you mean planets closed, maybe theyve not found anything yet.
Or if by action, didnt get your support ticket moved to finished/under progress maybe the admins just forgot to mark it.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2018, 18:16   #3
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoDD View Post
I've found a galaxy that had some planets that made me suspicious about the r/p names.
I did some history investigation, and realized it wasn't just the two original planets I thought involved in this. Rather an entire BP.

The same planets show up for the past 4 rounds in the same galaxy near the same score at end.

Their Dev scans this round, and news scans shows the same strategy on constructions and tech all over. I've put in a ticket ingame with no actions as of yet. (40 hours and counting)

I'm very tempted to list the coords in this post.
Woolver?
Unread 29 May 2018, 19:58   #4
TheoDD
Othello Champion, Solitaire Champion, Anime BlackJack Champion

TheoDD has a spectacular aura aboutTheoDD has a spectacular aura about

Yes, and three more planets in that galaxy besides those 2.
TheoDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2018, 04:00   #5
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

they play in WafA have done for a few rounds in a row and all are very similar in build
Unread 30 May 2018, 11:53   #6
Dorf

Dorf has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Yep, I've also seen them attacking with a simple pattern: everyone divides fleet by three and they launch on 3 targets. Recall is also in a 1-2 minute window to each other.
It's at least suspicious...
Dorf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jun 2018, 08:05   #7
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Wouldn’t worry. If you see them using an abusive fleet name report that and I’m sure it will be closed instantly......

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote