User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 19 Dec 2008, 23:12   #1
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend
r29 top 100 planets

Bring it on weasels.
Unread 19 Dec 2008, 23:19   #2
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about
Re: r29 top 100 planets

its already up you old one
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Dec 2008, 23:28   #3
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

I can't see it, hence it's not up :/

Edit: Cin's spam on PD doesn't count.
Unread 19 Dec 2008, 23:52   #4
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=197283
Unread 20 Dec 2008, 11:52   #5
Nadar
I see you!

Damn it, stealing my threads and only activity
Unread 13 Jan 2009, 13:15   #6
Taipan
Born Again Virgin

Taipan is an unknown quantity at this point

Undock and fight then you gimp
Unread 13 Jan 2009, 14:46   #7
Nadar
I see you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taipan View Post
Undock and fight then you gimp
How many of you bobbits didn't I kill back in October/November? Hell, I even lost my first BS (although the killmail never generated)