User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 4 Jun 2006, 23:03   #1
Robsch

Robsch is on a distinguished road
these people want me loose the game by destroying structures

there are some people out there that try to make me loose the game by killing my structures with cov-ops. So its only just I sent them some abusive mails. Hey, finally its better to get closed then loosing the game that way...

"people" is such a nicer word than the one you chose :-) -Marv

Last edited by Robsch; 4 Jun 2006 at 23:44.
Robsch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2006, 23:16   #2
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: these people want me loose the game by destroying structures

I don't get it?
Unread 4 Jun 2006, 23:25   #3
Robsch

now they even stole my nick on IRC!!!
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.
Unread 4 Jun 2006, 23:27   #4
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robsch
now they even stole my nick on IRC!!!
Well its your own silly fault for not registering it. If you did, use the recover commands.

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2006, 23:32   #5
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

congrats on editing Marv!

I'll give you one more to edit!

Marv loves donkies!
Unread 4 Jun 2006, 23:47   #6
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
congrats on editing Marv!

I'll give you one more to edit!

Marv loves donkies!
Donkies are fun

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2006, 23:48   #7
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marv
Donkies are fun to jump in the sack with

Edit: oh right... Marv edited his words so my quote looks wrong. Riiiiiight ;p
Unread 4 Jun 2006, 23:57   #8
DeadOps
Forever VisioN

DeadOps is an unknown quantity at this point

cov. ops owns! :crazyxmas:
Unread 5 Jun 2006, 00:08   #9
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Wait, surely you just put security to priority one?
Unread 5 Jun 2006, 00:15   #10
Robsch

can I please be deleted now? at least I sent some abusive mails, I gave my fleets forbidden names as well etc. so go for it... thx
Unread 5 Jun 2006, 00:35   #11
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Smudge wiped out my out most my factories with cov op...the n00b

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jun 2006, 05:22   #12
Robsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Wait, surely you just put security to priority one?
what are priorities anyway
The Force shall free me.
Unread 5 Jun 2006, 05:30   #13
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Engineering ftw.

Btw, i've killed quite a few amps and distorters (like 6) against this one chap. He has my sympathies.
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jun 2006, 05:34   #14
rshih
Aaranaf's Master

rshih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nice

u crashed ur fleet on me too
R3: nub R10: 12:9:1 to 9:7:3 G Rank #14 P Rank #194
R4: 275:6:13 R10.5: 17:9:9 quitter
R5: 4:8:4 to 35:11:x R11: 15:4:9 G Rank #10 P Rank #32
R6: 22:22:11 R12: 29:8:9
R7: 8:16:9 G Rank #52 R13: Forgot
R9: 52:6:5 for a week R14: Forgot
R9.5: 12:7:17 G Rank #17 R17: 14:3:6 G Rank #6 P Rank #9

[1up] Peon
rshih is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jun 2006, 07:21   #15
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of

If you're going to leave yourself open to covert ops, people will take advantage of you, it's part of the game.
Unread 5 Jun 2006, 08:41   #16
rshih
Aaranaf's Master

rshih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nice

yer.. first 56 out of 57 covops on me this round worked . Started losing like 600k of each res a day so built sec centres like crazy. Blocked last 11 now
R3: nub R10: 12:9:1 to 9:7:3 G Rank #14 P Rank #194
R4: 275:6:13 R10.5: 17:9:9 quitter
R5: 4:8:4 to 35:11:x R11: 15:4:9 G Rank #10 P Rank #32
R6: 22:22:11 R12: 29:8:9
R7: 8:16:9 G Rank #52 R13: Forgot
R9: 52:6:5 for a week R14: Forgot
R9.5: 12:7:17 G Rank #17 R17: 14:3:6 G Rank #6 P Rank #9

[1up] Peon
rshih is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jun 2006, 10:52   #17
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

covop is just annoying dunno why its a thing in the game really as its possible to be immune to it so its only smaller guys who get targeted with it so remove imunity, make the covop harder to do (more expensive) so only pure covop planets can do them with decent sucess, better xp for it too, etc

as it is now its just a dull "feature" wasting bandwith
robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jun 2006, 12:20   #18
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by robban1
covop is just annoying dunno why its a thing in the game really as its possible to be immune to it so its only smaller guys who get targeted with it so remove imunity,
Size has little or nothing to do with covop immunity. Smaller people can be just as immune with a security priority and a handful of sec centres (Sec priority 1 and no sec centres makes you immune to damage from information blackout or above), and there's little or no point targetting smaller people with resource transfers because you get a smaller payback, and they're less likely to have a stockpile.

:|
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jun 2006, 12:25   #19
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by robban1
covop is just annoying dunno why its a thing in the game really as its possible to be immune to it so its only smaller guys who get targeted with it so remove imunity, make the covop harder to do (more expensive) so only pure covop planets can do them with decent sucess, better xp for it too, etc

as it is now its just a dull "feature" wasting bandwith
That dull feature is the only thing that made being a scanner remotely bearable. You're a very dour individual sometimes robban
Unread 5 Jun 2006, 12:44   #20
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
Size has little or nothing to do with covop immunity. Smaller people can be just as immune with a security priority and a handful of sec centres (Sec priority 1 and no sec centres makes you immune to damage from information blackout or above), and there's little or no point targetting smaller people with resource transfers because you get a smaller payback, and they're less likely to have a stockpile.

:|
smaller ppl cant afford to set security on prio 1 as they need all the res they can get
robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jun 2006, 19:12   #21
Robsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt25man
If you're going to leave yourself open to covert ops, people will take advantage of you, it's part of the game.
its players like you that have been around way too long eh...
The Force shall free me.
Unread 5 Jun 2006, 20:01   #22
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Mighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these parts

well.. I dont mind covops.
Its a nice addition to my income, tbh.
I get about 1 mill of each res per day. (about 5-6 successfull ops that i do once every 2 hours, and have designated a line of people with huge stockpiles and little security centers)
And an illustrated book about birds
See alot up there
But dont be scared
who needs action, when you got words....
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
reading this line is explicit acceptance of my superiority over you
Mighteh is offline   Reply With Quote