User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 18 Dec 2002, 13:13   #1
MonotoneMan

Odd.

When I came here for the first time in two days yesterday, I already had the Christmas theme. Did anyone else get that?
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 13:17   #2
Ðiscorporation

What are you on about?
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 13:20   #3
MonotoneMan

Quote:
Originally posted by ÐiSCoRPoRaTioN
What are you on about?
I've never been asked that before.

When I loaded the forums, I didn't have to turn on the Christmas theme. It was already on. The sticky by JJ said we have to turn it on. I didn't.
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 13:21   #4
DarkPheonix

i didnt turn it on either it just loaded itself
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 13:21   #5
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
There was a brief period where Karm made it the default, but he got complained at.
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 13:22   #6
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i have choisen to put it on for a while, i think its not that bad
and it gets me into the spirit!
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 13:38   #7
Monkeypimp
Banned

Monkeypimp is an unknown quantity at this point
It was the default when I came in a while ago.

I changed it back to normal.

Snow is unchristmaslike in the southern hemisphere.
Monkeypimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Dec 2002, 13:44   #8
Sardaukar
Shallow

Sardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of lightSardaukar is a glorious beacon of light
i do love my "retro 2" scheme, makes me think of the good old days :P

8 Arrakiss 1:2:2 1869 26.837.330

Planetarion -> Psytrance Cmon guys its easy
Sardaukar is offline   Reply With Quote